The government of Australia has had to pass laws dictating the legal status of half-white children in the Philippines

>The government of Australia has had to pass laws dictating the legal status of half-white children in the Philippines

When are Aussie men going to get their shit together and stop fucking seamonkies?

>Veni, Vidi, Vici
Though mainly came and left

They aren't the only ones. Those shitskin asians are bottom of the barrel STOP FUCKING THEM

Lol yea so based creating half white fatherless mongrels

They're not white, so who cares.

Bleach the Fleeps.

Laughed too hard at this

They'll stop fucking them when white Australian women become an option. I gotta tell you, they ain't holding their breath.

It’s called a condom. Maybe the Philippines can use some birth control as well.

>fucking flips that are old enough to breed
Why? I bet she'd sell you an hour or two with that girl for $20
Yeah, but they're in flipland so it doesn't matter.

Grew up in L.A. Filipinos were head and shoulder above all the other nigger and white degenerates in that city.

It's bad because it's dishonorable and degenerate behavior.

What is this epidemic of white males importing SEA women? I went to a Thai festival and nearly all the couples were white male+jungle gook female.

Have you seen what Anglo women are like?

No racial identity. All they see is pretty, traditional women who want a sugardaddy to latch onto.

Fuckoff MGTOW. This thread is about self responsibility, not blaming white women

Beta cucks that can't get white women

They suck. Can't feel anything.

When our women stop being dog shit.

There must be at least a few 75%+ white flips around now from a couple of generations of being BLEACHED, I wonder what their lives are like

Meaning "not prostitutes?" You sound like one of those beta losers who can't get a girl unless shes a dirt poor monkey who will fuck you for 5 dorra

I salute the Aussies for their bleaching efforts

Yea, great. A generation of mongrels who think they have some claim to our society and civilization. Fantastic. Good job aussies

B L E A C H E D

That is not saying much.

No our women are just mannish pieces of shit or thots who think far to highly of themselves. You can fuck them easily enough but who wants a blown out vagina that costs millions when you can have tight feminine Asian pussy thats of reasonable quality for a low low price instead.

White women use black and muslim males to compete against their men.

White men might as well use Asian females to put some pressure on their women.

i feel like shit again

>tight
>flip prostitutes and wives-for-hire
>wahh white women are too manly

Don't you have some anime to be watching, Aussie?

>ask why get told why cry about it.
You wouldn't last long down here.

>White women use black and muslim males to compete against their men.
According to jews on the internet.

In reality white women are among the most racially selective women of all races. It's the asians who can't keep their women away from white men, and it's the commie racemixers who won't stop fucking them

*Teleports behind you*

At some point you going to have to look at how shitty your women are and make them take responsibility. Put your foot down faggot.

A few? The Philippines had the Spanish around for a good five hundred years and the Americans for a hundred. There are pretty much tiers of Filipino and the super white ones are right on top, I've run into folks over there who will actively avoid bright sunlight simply to avoid tanning and becoming less white. A lot of locally produced tv shows have mixed race folks with western features and light skin.

Truth

>Wahhh I can't find a good woman
That's what I'm saying you dingus. If you can't find a good WHITE woman you have nobody to blame but yourself. Stop fucking seamonkeys

Stick with your own race

t. pic related

>Le MGTOW frog

No doubt about them being selective, but clearly they favor more competition, even if they aren't doing it conciously, by disproportionally favoring political parties that allow mass immigration from Africa and the Middle East.

kek

>stop fucking seamonkies?

We were already fucking emus, so it wasn't much of a stretch to the next level.

>Actual evidence doesn't matter
White women are the reason Trump was elected

Correction: *Married* white women

So go find a good one and marry her so she doesn't end up a crazed marxist dingbat

So Aussie betas are breeding a hapa population with pinoy whores?

Just anglos being anglos.

Protip: niggers in the US learned how to be irresponsable fathers frome their anglo masters.

Unfortunatley theyre shitting in the filipino gene pool with queer breton seed, english by instinct always sciur the earth in search of rotten jewish dick to gnobble on.

Not a fan of Tortuga then i take it.

>Protip: niggers in the US learned how to be irresponsable fathers frome their anglo masters
Looks like the students have far surpassed the masters, then

Once the seed of degeneracy is planted, no one knows how far it will grow.

I imagine throughout the years, perhaps the majority of american citizens, if not all of them would have been dead beat dads without abortion.

How many abortions has it been since Roe vs Wade? Like 60,000,000?