People killed in terrorist attacks in 2017: Europe (Blue) vs Africa (Red)

Yet Sup Forums continues to overblow terrorism in Europe...

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/78m9yi/people_killed_in_terrorist_attacks_in_2017_europe/?st=j9787zee&sh=82ba2239
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So your saying Islamic terrorsim is a horrible fucking scourge on the earth?

Yes I agreee this is an awesome example of why NOT TO LET IN MUSLIM MIGRANTS

>you're not as bad as Africa yet so keep doing this thing thats killing and raping and economically hurting your citizens

"people"

so if it almost did not exist before in europe and is clearly on the rise now, we're "overblowing" it?
kill yourself and stop sending cheap labor here
and by the way africa is just niggers so no one cares
faggot russian cuck

The entirety of those terrorist attacks are funded and pushed by Muslim groups and radicalism of said religion and ethnic groups.
Europe is, or meant to be, entirely white and as such, free from such groups.
Africa on the other hand is largely Muslim, not only that, Africa is one of the most destabilized regions in the world.

The fact that Europe has an amount that large is actually terrifying and makes me even more hardcore about hating Muslims and immigration than previously before when taking into account what I stated earlier.

What the fuck is the point of this thread?

Jesus, we really need to keep those africans out of Europe at all costs.

european lives actually matter though

Great argument! "There's way more terrorism in Africa than there is in Europe, you're just blowing things out of proportion. I know, let's take people from Africa and bring them to Europe so that even the terrorism will be equal!" Diversity is our strength after all.

OP is pointing out the West's hypocrisy. Westerners who pretend they care about Africa never weep when there's a terrorist attack in Africa.

I seriously doubt those numbers are accurate.

Also way to not include the injured victims of terror attacks.

wtf i love pisslam nao.

>Sup Forums continues to overblow terrorism in Europe...

When someone takes a shit on the toilet it's no big deal but, if suddenly, someone takes a shit on the living room table everyone rightfully looses their mind.

>shit on kitchen table...

You just proved our point actually, soros-user.
>more dumb fanatical shitskins = more terrorism

>hypocrisy
how is black on black crime the responsibility of the west

White lives matter more.

Or is he pointing out that because of mass immigration our terrorist attack ratio has gone up significantly? Meaning no Africans.

Seeing what a slaughterhouse Africa is, that is a LOT of Euro victims.

Something something poop in toilet something something poop on table
Im sure you get what i mean op

1 white death is worth a million african lives

>only one post from OP
Fuggin SAGE

/thread

Lol this post is not going the way antifa OP expected

I don't know why they expect their threads to go well HERE of all places.

Great analogy.

They don’t wanna do shit about their own countries. The reason they’ve been dehumanized so much throughout history is because they don’t have the capacity to act like humans the way whites do, or even the way depraved meso-Americans and Asians do.

looks like we need more terrorism in our lives, guys

Sauce?

>implying that any sort of similarity between Europe and Africa is acceptable

African lives < European lives

reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/78m9yi/people_killed_in_terrorist_attacks_in_2017_europe/?st=j9787zee&sh=82ba2239

>Afrique
What is that, some new country where they grow covfefe?

shit on my toilet vs. shits in my mouth, etc

Japan gets it

The only reason that they aren't able to kill more europeans, is because they are unable to.

The only reason they only kill 10, is beacause they couldn't kill 100. The only reason they kill 100 people, is beacause they couldn't kill 1000. The only reason they kill 1000 people is because they couldn't kill 10 000. And the only reason they kill 10 000 is because they couldn't kill 10 000 000.

There are people in Europe

Africa is a third world country with fucking warlords, sage.

All the more reason to not import more niggers.
Nice try Schlomo

It's not hypocritical to want these attacks in one's own country. It's no coincidence that the number of attacks in Europe are going up compared to their open door immigration policy.

Pleaseignore

none of us pretend to care about Africa though
so how does this apply to us?

stop feeding africa and funding their communist movements and that figure will go down.

stop importing radical islam into europe and that will go down.

All terrorism descends from leftism.

It's like Europeans care about terrorism in Europe more than they do about terrorism in monkey land.

>implying they aren't getting better
First the Rapes of Love
Then the Trucks of Peace
Then the Shootings of Tolerance
Then the Buckets of Passion
Then the Stabbing of Understanding
Then the Grenades of Friendship

The longer they stay, the worse they become, even worse these countries have nuclear weapons so they could literally pose a nuclear war threat.
Kebab needs to be removed before it's too late.

There should be no blue.

>146606090

Blue : Locals killed by foreigners
Red : Locals killed by locals

no one cares about a fukin nigger dying in africa, they do it all day

>on the toilet
Found pajeet

Why did you trim the image. Show the full image + Source.

Your chart shows perfectly why we should not accept African immigrants or if we do only a small amount with extremely heavy vetting

A wise nip once said:
>I see poopoo in toilet, I don't care
>I see poopoo in kitchen, I care

I actually wish for more dead niggers. You're right I only care about white people being killed by capitalist imported cheap labor and voters.

What's your point, they are all done by Muslims.

Thank god there's a sea between Africa and Europe.

If you have to compare yourself to Africa to look good, you should probably try and fix some shit.

This image is just telling me that more terrorist attacks happen when more Muslims are around. Thanks for proving our point with this picture.

This.

Op stole this retarded shit of reddit. As the great jap posted once.

>if i find shit in the toilet its nothing, if i find shit in the kitchen its everything..

Sage and kys faggots

>Nobody cares about niggers, not even other niggers
Woah

Thanks. This proves what happens when you have a majority muslim population. I will use it to argue against immigration.

So the first thing Europeans think when seeing this statistic is "we really need more Africans"?

Lets pay homage to that legendary jap

> not as bad as africa
Great argument

Yes, as a matter of fact in African where there is an even greater Muslim population there are more terror attacks. Imagine my shock.

africa has made their bed. Sup Forums is just trying to make Europes bed correctly.

Japanons are the best thing in the world. Fuck engrish teachers.

Nobody cares about african niggers

If you see shit in the toilet, you don't react much to it.
When you see shit on the kitchen table you freak out.

I live in europe

people are dieing over here. but that is ok because more people are dieing over there.
shit argument m8

Nobody actually gives a fuck about Africa, only when they bring their shit on our doorstep.

the fact that in africa massacres are a common thing, doesn't mean that it should happen also in europe

it's africa who is wront, not europe for having less terrorim victims

>african """""""people"""""""

also, terrorism started to be an issue since europe began importing niggers and mudslimes from africa. life was peaceful before that (apart from the slave-niggers fighting each other in jugoslavia)

>Look! The terrorists only attack in places that are mostly Muslim!

>This is why we have to let millions of Muslims into Europe!

Whoops! OP didn't think this one all the way through.

>Africa
>people
LOL

There shouldn't be any blue you fucker, that's the point.

There shouldn't be any deaths you fucking idiot

FUCK OFF DIRTY FUCKING HOHOL, GET THE FUCK OUT OF POLAND

Oh no. Every sixty seconds a minute passes in Africa. We need to help them!

wtf I love terrorism now!

If I go into my kitchen and find shit, it's surprising. If I go to a septic tank and find shit, it's normal

How is it "overblown" just because it is worse in lawless Muslim countries on the most lawless hellhole continent on the planet?

1 is to many in Europe when for YEARS there have been none. Then you import a bunch of third worlders than boom one every few months. Africa is a shithole and will always be one

When you piss in an ocean of piss no one notices.

Is there one of these comparing different religious terrorism? that would be kind of funny it could easily be all Islamic and about half a person to the rest of the religions

THE SOLUTION IS TO LET THEM KILL US INSTEAD! GJ OP

fap post best post

>look Sup Forums, africa has more terrorism than you, you should stop complaining about immigration from North africa.

no shit. it's their problem. they can deal with it. don't send the africans here for more terrorism is the argument