Besides English, what is the most useful European language to know and why?

Besides English, what is the most useful European language to know and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Latin_American_and_Caribbean_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdcDhWVEllMzJBSEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spanish, if for no other reason than the number of native speakers

inb4
>le 56% burger so learn spanish

spanish or french

and german

yea actually spanish is super useful, good for music, biology and scientific names

Latin

its really weird to me how spanish is actually a european language and that shitskins that hate white people speak it
really gets your noggin joggin don't it

Arabic

English.

Ebonics

Italian so that you can read Dante in the original. His Divine Comedy is regarded by many as the greatest work of literature ever written.

It depends on your reasoning for learning a language. Spanish and French are both useful in and outside of Europe, and something like Russian, or perhaps German, can be good for literary purposes alone.

nope

>Learning shitskin religious
Shiggydiggy

>SPANISH

>what is the most useful European language to know and why?
I believe arabic would be great to know if you want to communicate with native swedes, germans and frenchies while you're touring western europe.

what

Spanish. Forget about the frog language (fren-) only degenerates and communists speak that language.

Ironically, the man in that statue couldn't actually speak English.

Hahaha fucking poles are the best

Finnish

Spanish is completely worthless. The only countries that speak it are gigantic fucking shitholes.

French is worthwhile because the French actually colonized some countries and cultures that are worth half a shit. Not to mention the fact that France is still a pretty good spot to visit, especially compared to fucking Spain and their civil war. You can find Francophones in countries like Guyana, Madagascar, Switzerland, Vietnam, Canada and others. Not to mention it's globally recognized as a "sexy" language and can probably help you mac on the ladies.

Top 10 most spoken languages are:
1.chinese
2.spanish
3.english
4.hindi
5.arabic
6.portoguese
7.bengali
8.russian
9.japanese
10.punjabi/lahnda

the most sense make spanish since you have a large number of mexicans in your country and they are your neighbouring country.

Ummm no sweetie try again, it’s Lithuanian

English is so dominant all over the world the other languages genuinely don't matter.

The only other language worth learning to communicate in Europe is Arabic.

why lithuanian?

Please explain why

>You can find Francophones in countries like Guyana (shithole), Madagascar (shithole), Switzerland (OK), Vietnam (shithole), Canada (marxist paradise) and others. Not to mention it's globally recognized as a "homosexual" language and can probably help you mac on the boys ;)

Fixed

From most important to least: (according to Western Culture)

English
French
Latin
German
Italian
Russian
Attic Greek

Oldest living European language sweetie

Chinese

>some of the wealthiest african and soulth american nations
>shitholes

M'k.

And that makes it useful because?

this

lithuania has a population of 2,821,674 people so its not very useful. Also the numbers of lithanian people will shrink even more since they get replaced by russians.

holy shit I want to learn lithuanian now

arabic or turkish

>Guyana - not even on the top 10 of wealthiest nations in South America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Latin_American_and_Caribbean_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
>Madagascar - not even on the top 20 of wealthiest nations in Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

M'k

>han taler ikke dansk
what the fuck is wrong with you?

Cultural appropriation

fucking thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

govori srpski da te ceo svet razume

That statue is fucking bad ass man

something serbian something something understand?

This. Lithuanian is archaic as fuck and even sounds a bit like Sanskrit.

speak serbian so that the whole world understands you

:^)

A bit silly though, why is his chainmail so tight? Where's the padding

Come home and learn your true language white man

Why would anybody speak anything but American?

>burger meme

Ameriwhat?

Chinese mandarin is a meme is only used on South east china

Latin, the language of the Church, history, and science.

>american
>a language
pic one

>Arabic
>new native German language
Pick both

1. Spanish
2. Ukrainian
3. Vietnamese
4. Korean
5. Japanese
6. Mandarin (currently working on this one)
> I taught myself these languages because of the growing number of imigrants here in WA. They love to gossip, until you confront them in their own lang

Unironically Latin should be taught again on schools. It's the base of all Latin languages and a good portion of English is directly related to vulgar Latin.

in germany it get taught in schools from the 6 class to the 12, but you can choose if you want to learn france or latin sometimes even spanish

Only 2 of those places arent shitholes

No one speaks Latin. That shit is useless, aside from when you want to use it for linguistic analysis.

General answer: French, almost all international institutes recognise it as an allowed language, and it's got some decent literature and papers to boot.

Specific answer: Latin, Old English, Old Norse, Japanese, Gaelic, Welsh, Proto-Indo-European, etc. This all depends on your hobbies or racial makeup.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdcDhWVEllMzJBSEk

This site has a plethora of pdfs to learn any language you want. I'd recommend it.

1. Spanish
2. Russian if you want to visit Eastern Europe and Western Asia stans
3. French if you want to visit Africa
4. Arabic if you want to be a jihadist

That's it, other languages are much more local, even if they have many speakers.
Some like Dutch, Swedish or German are entirely superfluous because English is 100% enough in these regions

Y U mad m8?

Latin
Greek
German

Mostly cause great philosophers and writers always threw redpills in their scriptures

Latin is a truly beautiful language, equally terse and powerful and poetically elegant at the same time. None quite like it.

But as pointed out, it's use is pretty limited, and I could never devote myself to fully learning a language that I would never use to communicate with someone.

In the next 50 years:
1. Russian
2. German
3. French
4. Spanish
5. Polish

But that's just European langues.

Japanese will become more useful than Mandarin Chinese in the coming decades. Korean as well. Mandarin will probably still be worth learning though to a lesser degree.

arabic

Hahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahaha

Esperanto. This rabbi I know is teaching it to all the cool kids.

Depends on your field of interest. If you have none then Spanish, just based on the number of people who speak it.

Russian for "foreign relations", French for understanding most philosophy and literature in it's truest and most beautiful form, German if you enjoy speaking a subpar version of English, Old English and Norwegian if you like history, Greek and Latin if you're into theology, Gaelic if you want to roleplay as a potato famine victim in the Outer Hebrides, or Finnish if you like memes that much.

>Japanese will become more useful than Mandarin Chinese in the coming decades
nigga wut

;)

>2. German
>5. Polish

Both are local languages with decreasing number of speakers. No point learning unless you want to live in Germany/Switzerland or Poland

"I speak Spanish to God, Italian to women, French to men, and German to my horse."

- Charles V

So funny

latin

Latin and Ancient Greek.
Most European languages are based on one or both so if you can get Latin and Greek down you can pick up most of them fairly easily.
Also the greatest redpills are hidden away in ancient texts and you really don't want to fall for the translated jew.

German or French i'd say.

French, because
1. It's beautiful - and while English is the best for science, finance, and non-nonsense communication, French brings another level which is really fucking nice and adds richness to your life.

2. French enables you to get along in Switzerland, Monaco, Luxembourg, Belgium Canada, France, and several African countries like Algeria, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Guinea, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritius, Morocco, Niger, Reunion, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Togo, and Tunisia. Not to mention sweet Caribbean countries like French Guiana, Guadeloupe, and Martinique. French Guiana, Guadeloupe, and Martinique.
And in French Polynesia, New Caledonia, and Vanuatu, too.

Spanish is more widely spoken but...
...do you really want to go to the countries that seak Spanish?
Puerto Rico, Cuba, Mexico, Columbia, Venezuala, Spain, El Salvador, etc?

Yes, I know this is Sup Forums and I can lie as much as I want, but I speak English, Russian, French, Spanish, German, Italian and modern Greek to a good enough standard to do research in each.

I would honestly trade 2 of them for Chinese. It just opens up a whole different world of history and civilization and appreciation, which I can't do with the ones I have. Plus knowing Spanish and Italian is kind of redundant. I also would have loved to have learnt Chinese for the musical benefit it might have had (training pitch detection etc).

I rather go to Spain than any of those countries including yours, leaf.

You forgot your trip Westmont.

/thread

Swtizerland/Monaco/France/Canada>>>>>>>>>>>Spain faggot

Spanish obviously

good lad

Yes, I'd rather go to Latin American countries than all those nigger holes you listed for French.

Kek enjoy getting killed in Velelzuela, El Savador or Mexico, Rodriguez.

French is indeed beautiful, but so is Spanish. Plus reading things like Borges or Lorca in the original is great!

Plus, best fucks I have ever had were in Colombia, Chile, and Argentina. So I know which language was most useful...

>all the frenchy leafs trying to fool people into learing their effeminate "language"
even German or Italian are more useful and far better sounding than f*enchy, stay cucked by your anglo masters

Turkish

Spanish is no better. At least with French you have the ease of visiting France. What does Spain have if not a bunch of shithole third-world countries?

vlaemsch

how did you meet the girls in those south American countries?

So it's settled :) Spanish is the second most important language and French is useless. Also to the leaf who listed all those french countries. No, I don't want to go to Africa to get eaten by a cannibal. Atleast in South America I can get drugs

As poltards imho we should strive to understand at least 4-5 of this list: Personally the ones I think are useful considering our current context are: chink/russian/english/spanish

The future will tell if japanese becomes useful at all, I think it will considering that they're starting to uncuck themselves. Still I don't quite understand why said what he said.

This is good, but don't you consider that these resources, except on the most obscure languages, could be outdated? For example, for japanese you could go to Sup Forums and check the DJT

It was a few months-long trip. Bars mostly, one at a club. The usual way - only works if you are blond and tall, as then you are kind of exotic to them!