Dangan Ronpa 3

Wrong series for that line, hon

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11130430
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lets talk about how great Chisa is!
I just love her. She's so loyal, motivated, and cute.
She also taught all my SDR2 pals about comradery.
It sure is nice to have such a great character in this anime!
Now, I understand that there's a lot of people out there who think she's the mastermind...
I highly doubt that personally but, if she is I am sure she'll be the most adorablest mastermind ever with only the best intentions.

Reminder to not post in this thread because is still on page 4, and will only get bumped off the board in about one hour.

This. OP is a fucking retard. Thread should be purged.

Alright, I'm making an infographic.
As it turns out, every DR character's personality can be described in its entirety by combining two Sup Forums boards.
Here's what we have so far:

Gundham Tanaka
>/an/ + /x/

Teruteru Hanamura
>/ck/ + /lgbt/

Touko Fukawa
>/lit/ + /hc/

Chihiro Fujisaki
>Sup Forums + /d/
[could also be Sup Forums + /lgbt/, it's up in the air]

Mukuro Ikusaba
>/k/ + /u/

Soda
>/r9k/ + /o/

Ibuki Mioda
>Sup Forums + /s4s/

Junko Enoshima
>/fa/ + Sup Forums

Chiaki Nanami
>/vr/ + /tg/

Sonia Nevermind
>Sup Forums + /x/

Hopeman
>/sci/ + Sup Forums
or
>/r9k/ + Sup Forums

I'd like some help coming up with board combinations for every character for the infographic, and also suggestions for sprite/artwork for each.
Thanks a fuckton, stay strong juzoboys, etc., etc.

I'm getting sick of this shit. V3 news when?
Seeing despair Mikan breaks my heart.

Am I getting outshone? Also reminder she's gonna kick Junko's shit in.

Stop posting here you retards. Go burn out the other thread still going on

So what will the OP be like next week?

>Your face when Komaeda pulled a fucking gun on her.

Don't tell me what to do.

Without Chiaki.

Sony TGS stream is in 2 weeks.

Asahina's scar on her left arm has disappeared (ep5=>6), while Munakata's facial scars are still present (ep5=>6)

In ep1, after seeing the pictures of the damaged building, Gozu-san said "The entrance is blocked by rubble." Asahina then enters the room 1min later, and is told by Naegi that "the entrance seems to be blocked." In ep6, Asahina said "Didn't Gozu-san say that the door was locked?" How did Asahina know that Gozu-san said that?

Asahina nonchalantly talked to Gekkougahara about how she's a Warrior of Hope (ep 6). Her friends were on Warriors of Hope's "hit list" and the Future Foundation had obtained that information. In fact, her brother died because of them, and based on Naegi+Asahina's conversation, they both knew about that. Thus, it's unusual for her to intentionally use the phrase "Warriors of Hope" with a smile, (from comments in the video: Also, Asahina was staring straight at the camera, not Gekkougahara, when she said that)

Asahina is shorter than Naegi. In ep3, Asahina is still shorter than Naegi. In ep6, Asahina is taller than Naegi.

When Munakata finds Naegi+Asahina after hearing from Tengan who's behind all this, he says "There you are, Despair." Note how Naegi shows up on the white side of the sword, while Asahina shows up on the dark side of the sword - perhaps another symbol?

When Asahina saw Tengan's dead body over Gekkougahara's monitor, she didn't have much of a reaction.

Asahina called Touko "Fukawa-san" (-san indicates respect / formality). However back in Danganronpa1, she called her "Fukawa-chan"

This has to be intentional. Add in the fact that one weird phrase they both said exactly the same. The Venom Junko shit is totally happening isn't it?

why was mahiru in love with a bulldyke

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo

Eight episodes in, it's time to decide.

strawpoll.me/11130430

There's a one third chance she turned despair, user.

>Oh no, how will she ever get out of this

How will his brain still function when he gets all his memories back and realizes he killed Chiaki twice

girls w/freckles and red hair can't do any better

>filename

I wonder what user is doing with his life these days.

>mfw she is actually Aoi
>the real Asahina is dead
>Chisa is the second coming of Junko

>Sato
>Bulldyke
She was a carpet muncher for sure, but she's far from being a bulldyke.
Reminder that Hajime will never complete his FTEs with Natsumi.

What will the Despair Trio be up to next?

Reporting in!

>Eh
>At least I didn't kill her 3 times

the only way I can see chisa getting out of that episode end is her being junko's 2nd sister

I wonder who this belongs to? Theories?

How the hell did Gundam hold off Nekomaru before his trap card activated?

so how long until time travel bullshit happens and brings all the dead fags back
because i honestly expect it at this point, with the way it's been going

I just wanted it to go noncanon. I don't care about either arcs any more.
>Komeda shoots and kills Junko
>Izuru shrugs and mutters something about how it's boring
>Chiaki freaks out?
>they go home

>How did Asahina know that Gozu-san said that?
How would Chisa know it, then?
>it's unusual for her to intentionally use the phrase "Warriors of Hope" with a smile
She's never been the smartest in the show.
>Also, Asahina was staring straight at the camera, not Gekkougahara
Aren't the cameras in Gekkobot's eyes?

Tsumaranai

Nidai
/fit/ + /adv/

Who fucking cares shut up already

I know I'm late but anyone else pissed Monaca just up and flew to space? When she appeared in episode 4 I stopped watching and bought a vita solely to play AE and learn her backstory, since obviously she's going to be important to the plot right. I finished the game yesterday and completely caught up with the anime today.

Don't get me wrong, it was funny as fuck, but I'm still pissed. That foreshadowing in the ending with Nagito saving her and promising to make her the next Junko was completely thrown out for a 'he was too crazy so I gave up' joke.

At least the vita's hacked now so I might get some other use out of it.

Reminder that Mikan is a dirty raggedy impure corrupting pig slut that deserves eternal damnation for her heinous actions against the innocent Ryota Mitarai.

I feel like I'm really going to like this girl or hate her

>Someone's gathered all the Dragon balls
>Wished back everyone who died because of Junko
>Junko killed herself
>This is how she's back

Yes, that's basically what everyone said.

How would things have gone in the School Life of Mutual Killing had Junko wanted Izuru to participate like he did for the first game?

This episode was brought to you by /k/omaeda

based hopeboy

Because Chisa was in the room while Asahina wasn't.

I certainly hope she shows Junko what for!
My least favorable outcome would be if she gets despair'd like said.
She deserves better.

The last point is some weird shit due to the fact we're watching it from Monaca's perspective, but they totally have Aoi leaning in to be in the dead center of Monaca's screen.

heh

Where did you find my bag?!

Yeah a lot of people were disappointed. It's a shame you didn't play it before episode 4 though, but oh well.

>Juzobros on a 8 week 16 episode winning streak
How is this allowed?

Komaeda

You seem a little cranky user!

I honestly thought he was going to kill chiaki and justify it with her being a step to hope. I guess I should view Nagito more highly, he's not completely evil

Izuru vs Juzo and Punished Yu

I'm just hoping she shows up in V3

They will have Chiaki killed and Chisa fucked up whole Mukuro retreats from her fight with Peko somehow. Then we'll have Juzo coming to Chisa's aid after Munakata sends him to go look for her. He finds Junko and Izuru along with a unconscious Chisa. Tries to fight both but Izuru takes him down especially since he would probably remember him a bit from his time as Hajime. Then we'll get pic related with something happening with Chisa and boom DR0 starts.

She's gonna need to bargain for Chiaki and Nagito to get out of there. But I really want to see a re-appearance of her knives.

I want it too, but she's more than likely to be a sleeper agent for Junko.

>30% to Chisa
Jesus lads.

Keep in mind he did bring her there

Something about Gundam being /x/ rubs me the wrong way, but I can't think of an alternative.

Also, Hopeman would be Sup Forums and /k/ at best. Sup Forums is a given and /k/ is a stretch, but I can't think of anything else. He's certainly used more weapons than the vast majority of people in the series.
I'm not even sure where you get /sci/ and Sup Forums from.

So how is Komaeda going to become a UD now? He'll just join because Junko managed to be the absolute despair he hoped she was that will lead everyone to hope? Will he let his class willingly fall into despair because he believes they will triumph it? Will he join because he wants Kamukura to hope inside him?

>Saw Monaca
>Already own a vita (since I played DR2 when it first came out)
>UDG looked like shit
>Read a recap and got the highlights
>Don't feel bad about not playing it at all

Please respond

She won't. HPA garbage dies with this anime along with its characters

V3 is a fresh start and I'm happy for that

My theory is that Junko offers him an opportunity create scenarios that can make hope shine the brightest

On accident/Luck. He didn't plan any of it. It just all fell into place.

>these truth bullets cant be refuted as of right now
YA-YAME-...

He's going to be emo about not being able to kill Junko he'll despair and because of his hopeboner for Kamukura

Mister Kirigiri, it says here that you believe "luck" is a measurable talent. Care to explain?

Well, the board is full of roleplaying chuunies. The closest other thing to how much fantasizing Gundham does would maybe be /tg/, but I think you can see why I wouldn't choose that one.

As for /sci/ and Sup Forums I agree with you, the guy who suggested it tried to rationalize it and I'll be real with you it was pretty dumb.

>Will he let his class willingly fall into despair because he believes they will triumph it?
That's enough of a reason for him to do anything.
Also, he's sort of obsessed with Junko because she represents pure Despair.
Junko doesn't even have to try.

>I knew Izuru would come to his kohai's rescue

He finally revealed whats under those arm wraps activated THAT technique

They fucking just explained it in today's episode, it's the same explanation they give in AE. He wants Junko to succeed so an even bigger HOPE can be born. The entire reason he even went there today was to test her, if he could kill her easily then she wasn't capable of creating a big enough DESPAIR for HOPE to fight against.

but, what good is a dead sleeper agent?
Didn't Narukami even stab her corpse?

I bet he didn't even feel anything as his hands grabbed on that cute girl's thighs!

He's not gonna shot kill her. I knew the gun would jam, but thought it would be because of bad luck, not Izaru's Good luck.

Pretty much the same as usual would happen. Izuru wouldn't really do anything but keep to himself while the others try to kill each other.

I thought most of the people on /x/ were serious.

I can at least see Komaeda as Sup Forums because he's obsessed a specific ideal, so there's that. But /k/ fits him even better.

Juzo now. Juzo forever.

But that's implying that's the real Chisa corpse user.

Why is she so perfect?

Reporting in, brother!

Very well, I will keep trying!
And here, I somewhat polished this one, as promised.
Will try remaking it with the 1080p release to see if there's much of a difference

Hopeman is Sup Forums because he spends all his time spouting an ideology that he tries to convert other people to when they just want him to fuck off.
Not sure how he's Sup Forums at all, everything he does is for a reason, he's not Junko.

They literally injected it into a guy.

It must have SOME scientific basis, in-universe

Junkuru is hot

That's what turns her on even more.

Because Sup Forums is like a constant storm of shitposts and newfaggotry, Komaeda is also a storm in his own way, bringing destruction to many places he goes to due to his luck.
Oh, and luck.

she's a boring (evil) marry sue

I guess I just assumed it was because of the beginning of the despair anime where she says she died. Do people have an explanation for that?

Izuru would just predict everything and everything happens the way he said it would.

Though I'd love to see how one of the class 78 students would try to kill Izuru. Say like Sayaka or Celeste.

Midichlorians

Izuru is clearly every single board.