Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM
youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM&ab_channel=GorillaMediaDenmark
youtube.com/watch?v=sb9eL3ejXmE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's german

her parents shouldn't left their shithole country in the first place

Man she is a cutie pie. No pedo...

Stop posting this and making me feel tings...

Why are leftists so cruel? No rightwinger would ever do this to a kid, they would say that when the kid is older and understands this itself.

Protip: No adult Ahmed thinks he is Danish/Swedish etc

thats a samoan

>baby ape
shut the fuck up you kike piece of trash

another victim of the Schleswig-Holstein question

It's true. Danish people's foreheads don't touch their eyebrows.

And now Im erect again

I'm not a kike you filthy jew bastard. I'm black.

in return she made my dick hard

LOL

My only regret is we didn't deport the little bean-cunt.

I want to cum on her hair

zoophilia is followed by coprophilia - I figured it out after I observed people with dogs begging their pets for giving them some shit and all of them have to clean those pet toilets, probably they kind of enjoy it.

That some real talk, liberal parents are fucking horrible people.

"LOOK, I TOLD MY CHILD DRONELD DRUFMP IS GOING TO LITERALLY MURDER HER AND SHE'S CRYING NOW... GIB LIKES"

Meh

A nigger pedo then.
Seems about right

where is this from lol

GET THE FUCK OUT!

RÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ

nvm
>youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM

I'm not a pedo though.

There's nothing wrong with finding a child adorable...

But shes not Danish there is no shame in that.

youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM&ab_channel=GorillaMediaDenmark

disgusting lefty propaganda

Children aren't special, they grow up to be terrorists or terrorist breeding machines.

Is it why our ugly women become politicians to import your kind? Is it why we have to throw women out of politics, I think it's not the only reason there is, just another example of why we have to do it asap

>No adult Ahmed thinks he is Danish/Swedish etc
It's only a matter of time when that changes. Probably not so many slaves in America considered themselves as Americans either, but now their grandchildren rightfully do because it's been their homeland for many generations.

You know that Goku is a representation of Whites/Asians and that Frieza(multiculturalism/blacks) is responsible for the destruction of his race?
I'd guess not considering your IQ is below 100

No, she's definitely Swedish

She isn't though.

you wish

never gets old

I'm confused

lets think for a moment

if all of the good families, and hard workers leave their shit hole, it becomes more of a shit hole, their parents are essentially killing their country if they do not return after the fighting has stopped.

But she was BORN here you monster, Denmark like all western countries have magic soil and anyone born on it will instantly turn into a 100% pure european, how did you not know this?

The fighting will never stop.
It's a fucking shitty religion.

I'm glad someone told them.
Their parents done fucked up.
Couldn't run a society of their own. Brought them to one where everyone looks different.
And these kids think they're Danish.
Yea I could be born in Japan but that don't make me Japanese.

I'm sorry, my white privilege blinded me to the magic land beneath our feet.
Of course she's Danish.

All non-white children are germinating seeds of white destruction. They are enemies just like their parents.

Got another for ya friend

I unironically knew black kids who thought they were German. They would say it proudly.
I don't blame them for wanting to belong to something but for fucks sake...

I refer to myself as a mixed European, even on job applications.

Post the pic. of the white child crying because as it grows up it will constantly be gas-lit by anti-whites yelling "Racist!"

The world would be a lot better if this was true.
>Put on colonial hat.
>Tour Africa and Asia.
>Funny and wild Nigger babe in one arm.
>Docile and intelligent Asian babe in the other.
>Oh shit what about the kids.
>Come back to Europe.
>All the kids are as white as snow.
>Bulletdodged.jpg

Theres two kinds of muslim. Extremists and moderates.

The extremists want to kill you. The moderates want to watch the extremists kill you.

If anything, Frieza was the white slave master who ass raped the Saiyans and made them slaves...

Your ugly women become politicians because you're too weak and stupid to control them...

I know you said western countries but doesnt work like that in japan

And we all know japan is honorary

Look at frieza's nigga nose
Goku is literally an Asian who turns Aryan.
You're delusional as fuck.

>saiyans
>monkeys
>white

We are peaceful namekians

I smiled user

Whites have been the most violent and warlike throughout history.
Vikings specifically have loved battle and traveled the world looking for it.

>thread about crying chimp kid
>arguing wether or not saiyans are white

Frieza literally refers to Saiyans as monkeys and "uppity", and "simians"

He's a representation of white slave masters you little shit head. Go suck Weinstein's cock...

>brown child clearly not from the Danish tribe
whats this shit?

Most nigs consider themselves to be a part of a separate America. A white person will call themselves American before white, but a nig will always say they are black first.

Good that she learns that early on.

>LOOK
>WHAT
>YOU
>DID
she still have to go back

>Whites have been the most violent and warlike throughout history.
Vikings specifically have loved battle and traveled the world looking for it.

Filthy Ningens gotta go

Anti-whites say things like:
"We will not allow to become a political issue in this country the question of Asianisation" - Bob Hawke, 1984

#WhiteGenocide

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>muh dik

If that were so Goku would not have blond hair and blue eyes, he would be black.
Frieza is a multicultural kike.
The Ginyu force is multicultural, his army is multicultural.
Frieza calls Saiyans monkeys because humans evolved from apes and Frieza is a lizard kike demon who destroys his race.
The black race is in no danger of being destroyed.

Goku was a chink mate. The whole thing about the homeworld was supposed to represent how the Japs saw Westerners shitting all over the ancient kingdom.
Incidentally Bulma and such were Japs as can be seen from their ridiculous overtech that never really solved any problems that weren't trivial.

She has to go back

Srsly, she's adorable. Stop calling her names. It's not her fault that libshits deliberately said mean things to her to get her to cry to use her crying as propaganda against us...

>no likes or comments
Gee, I wonder why.

Krillen, Master Roshi and Tien/Chioatsu were the Asians.
The Saiyans were Aryans/Honorary Aryans.

that thing is ugly as fuck.

fits to the murican mongrels

>Whites have been the most violent and warlike throughout history.

We're not the most violent or warlike. We're simply the best at it.

He's a totalitarian space-dictator that's never known what it's like to be weak until the saiyans he dried to wipe from existence(Sound familiar yet?) showed up and wrecked his faggot-ass shit and now he barely exists as a living being while he continues hating the absolute fuck out of saiyans despite his very existence banking on their strength while being subversive as fuck to literally everyone around him.

Freeza is the Jew.

>the Schleswig-Holstein question
there is no question bong. Germans out

>Your ugly women become politicians because you're too weak and stupid to control them...
I have some better things to do. I invent robochicks so I don't have to control those dumb cunts, I'll better control your ass whether deporting of genociding you depending on your behaviour.

in a few years nobody will know who she is because she will be covered in a hijab

Goku's appearance is irrelevant..

More like operation Dinidu. Too bad Mugabe didn't catch one to the face from a Rhodie.

He's clearly the colors of your flag and now resembles most of your people.

And so is the rest of my argument because you have no counter.
You just got btfo and are actively worshiping media that foretells of your participation in pure evil.

>Frieza Race
>Backstabbing techniques
>Frieza literally turned on his own race for his own agenda

>GorillaMediaDenmark
ape media huh? Well well

Frieza is kinda cool now though...

Goku was based on the Monkey King. He has nothing to do with White people other than what he looked like after unlocking some divinity.
The whole powerup method used in the series was based on Xianxia which is the Chinese depiction of how a mortal reaches immortality. His clothing was a traditional Chinese training outfit. He literally couldn't be any more Chinese without writing 中國 on his forehead.

Yeah Goku didn't try and live with Frieza's race and lust after his women in attempt to become more like him in the end. Goku has too much pride for that.

Gohan is the italian sayan

The kikes are damn good at making sad videos.

It's a good thing I don't have the brain of a 12 year old girl, so this video won't change my understanding of the world at all.

>mfw Americans consider this "danish" pastry
looks like shit and nothing like the real deal.

She criy because she knows that it is true.

the truth hurts

yeah ok

youtube.com/watch?v=sb9eL3ejXmE

that smug cunt in the middle
I dread the man that marries her

They're anti-whites attempting to make ridiculous Sup Forums's exposure of their obvious propaganda.

>cutting away and suddenly the girl is crying
They probably hit her or something.

Anyway, it'd be pretty easy to explain to these kids why they aren't Danish.
>a dog is born in a horse stable
>does that make it a horse?

Feelings have no place in politics. If the world were run based on feelings society would destroy itself.

>And these kids think they're Danish
they dont. I went to school as a child with an Iranian and she knew full well even as a minor that she was not from around here.
Even me with my German last name knew that I did not fit in perfectly. I look the part but I still remember how my teachers would read my name out dramatically and make German jokes. One does not simply assimilate into a homogeneous society.

Not that I mind.

DBZ is pro-White propaganda.
Fight fire with fire.