How could anybody be so brainwashed to deny the holocaust? Its fucking sick. 15 million jews died!

How could anybody be so brainwashed to deny the holocaust? Its fucking sick. 15 million jews died!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-T7vcOJ2A14
youtube.com/watch?v=9fQiWeNPXhs
youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>thinking we unironicaly deny the Holocaust here
Top kek. How new are you?
Holocaust Denial is just a meme here, we're only "denying" it for shitposting purposes - for satire, to scare of and shock normies and newfags such as yourself. We know it happened (gas chambers, crematoriums, 6 million etc.).
You do realize that there isn't one (1) Holocaust denier standing today that hasn't already been BTFO - whether they were caught lying or completely misrepresenting their sources. From Irving, to Cole, to Rudolf, to Mattogno, to Faurrison, to Zundel, to Weber.
Even Eric Hunt has retracted most of his claims.
Irving doesn't even deny gassings anymore - have a look at what he say about Operation Reinhard.
Please lurk more before taking obvious bait in future.

So? They're just people like everyone else. And people always kill each other.

It was 6 gorillian actually, you anti-semitic fuck

OY

sorry master

and Uncle Dolf apparently did it all by himself
am impressed

So the allies cut the lines to the labor camps causing the starvation of the people who were interning there.

Also mathematically impossible.

how could anyone deny the 35 million. disgusting

All of this coming from a fascist pig

Shop the cellphone Arab girl walking in that photo of Hitler

GOA WAY, BATIN

in all seriousness i heard it was well over 9000.

Imagine what a shitty world we'd be living in if it didn't happen though.

Oy vey the 60 million!

FPBP. There's this guy though, a certain Swedish individual called Tobias Bratt:

youtube.com/watch?v=-T7vcOJ2A14

I think he is the new Eric Hunt, although unlike Eric he hasn't done any investigation or produced any research on his own, just parroting what previous deniers have said.

How could anyone be so brainwashed to deny that communism's directly killed over 60 million people in just the last 100 years? 60 million humans died!

Remember the 6 Gorillion

They died from starvation holocaust didn't happen they weren't gassed ti was allieds fault

Ummm, no sweety, we didnt kill anybody

So communist worshipper what about the 60 million who died in the Soviet Union due to the great purge 1930-1940?

Or the china Great Leap Forward which killed 75 million?

Or pol pot and the 4 million killed by little girls with ak47s admit to that and I'll admit the holocaust was real.

>implying it was real communism

I guess the Holdomor and Great Leap Foward didn't happen.

60 million user. sixty billion. let that sink in.

Holocaust is serious business. Don't joke about it.

So when is your retarded system going to work then?

>Says Holocaust is serious business
>Thinks Sup Forums won't about serious business.
Top Kek

speak for yourself, rabbi.

I know I'd like to get rich selling a work of fiction....serious business surrounding that lie....probably trillions of dollars of serious, big, business...

a very low estimate

Technically true. Commies are not people.

Dude, people deny 9/11 and the fucking thing unfolded on live Television. Everybody in the World with a TV witnessed it live, yet some say it didn't happen.

Never underestimate the stupidity of humans. Seriously. Forget /x/, I mean life in general. People can be dumb motherfuckers. Keep your wits about you, bro. Never let your guard drop.

Well shilled my friend! Don't forget the 60 gorrilion!!

this is an hungarian needlepoint board of peace

Dead normie meme, fuck off burger.

GEVALT

Nobody denies it, the issue is what portions of it are true. You can use the same standard of evidence to prove UFOs and Bigfoot, like appealing to the status quo.

it was all a lie.

the whole shit was manufactured afterwords.

Both you and OP are shills getting some of Soros' 18 billion. You faggots have no soul. Enjoy the paychecks.

>15 million jews died!
You fucking piece of shit antisemite!
It was SIXTY MILLION!!!
People like you should be rounded up and gassed!

The Nazis only rounded up Jews, took all their possessions in life and put them to work as slaves...they'd NEVER mass execute them though!

>"Hello fellow Neo-Nazi's and White Supremacists. Are we going to deny the holocaust today?" -Merchant

Take that flag off, kike.

dude, let dead memes lie.

no i legit deny parts of it

Dude, people deny that space aliens breached earths atmosphere through a wormhole and were defeated and turned back by the Avengers. I mean, they SAW it happen. Never underestimate the stupidity of humans.

Who proved Zundel wrong? He won his trial in Canada.

Faurisson has never been convicted, he only had to pay fines because he was "mean". They made a law only for him in France.

The systematic and organised genocide of the jews never happened. Some jews died, some were sent east, and many stayed in URSS after the war (which was basically a jew haven, since it was ruled by jews), which means we have no mean to track them after 1945. They could have died or survived, we wouldn't be able to tell...

The problem with holocaust denial is the only reason it exists is to make the Germans look like they were good guys, but the fact is even if we pretend the holocaust never happened, the Nazis were pure evil and did all kinds of evil things across the continent of Europe. I'm talking looting museums of their history and artifacts, executing civilians, razing villages, slave labor, locking people up for trumped up charges, hell the SS wore a fucking skull and bones on their hats. They were a force meant to intimidate and murder. My only regret is we didn't finish the A-bomb fast enough to drop it right on Berlin.

>How could anybody be so brainwashed to deny the holocaust? Its fucking sick. 15 million jews died!
Nobody's denying it, everyone's praising it

>15 million jews died!
And I suppose you can back up your claim that "20 million jews died." Whenever I hear some nazi claim that only 30 million jews died in the holocaust I want to force them to do a little research project wherein they have to write a one-paragraph obituary for *every single one* of the 50 million victims.

I bet 10 shekels (you) are a burger

Was about to post this. Does anyone know where I can find an english copy of his book?

Yeah, and the Russians starved several millions to death and raped the shit out of everything, the frenchies killed unarmed POWs, the anglos bombed cities without military targets, you nuked 2 cities and gave half Europe to communists. Everybody did evil shit against European people and the world in general, but having people moan about the holohoax every time I say I want the niggers out of the country really makes me think.

Zundel "won" via legal loophole (there were 2 trials btw, not one) in that he was considered to have free speech rights, i.e. say whatever he wanted to say despite Canada's stricter laws in limiting the spread of false news. No judge in the zundel trial concluded, after viewing zundel and pals's "evidence" presented, that the holocaust didn't happen, dumbass.

Faurisson is routinely destroyed on the French phdn website. For years. And he even has enemies among deniers, like Friedrich Paul Berg.

Himmler's 1943 Posen speech is just one of many proofs that the systematic and organised genocide of the jews was ongoing.

Gas yourself you pathetic shill. You are Both a coward and a faggot

Eastern front was absolutely savage, you can't even start to image what hell it was.

When you have civilians taking weapons against an army, they are fortunately not protected anymore by war conventions.

You are visibly ignorant on the subject and ate the war propaganda, that is still going on 70 years after the war.

The nazis were the good guys. Fighting communism isn't a walk in the park, but you know that, don't you?

Most occupied country have more to complain about allied bombings that blindly killed civilians, than about the German occupation.

Only bad things about the holohoax
>jewish trick
>should have happened for real

Only bad things about the holocaust
>not all were killed
>kikes won't shut up about it

Exterminationists in a nutshell.

You believe in a history version that relies on the assumption that suddenly the German administration stopped working with paper and started doing everything by speech, and even telepathy.

Raul Hilberg, one of the most respected "othodox" historian, wrote in The Extermination of European Jewry, that the holocaust was the result of "an incredible meeting of minds, a consensual mind reading."

Maybe you believe in ghost story and nation-wide consensual mind reading, but sorry, I don't. That's what was presented at the Zundel trial, they brought Hilberg, and the judges quickly found out the orthodox historians had nothing to rely on to support their version.

As a matter of fact, the jews are throning on a pedestal due to the alleged extermination of 1942-1944, forbidding de facto and de juro (in many countries) any critique against them. Also, Israel receives war compensations from many European countries, including Switzerland and the United States.

When there is money in game, you are sure people will lie, particularly the jews.

Tell me, what is so true you need special laws to forbid any research on the topic?

Also, the estimations of dead people are often contested, even among exterminationist historians. At the beginning, it was alleged 4 million people died in Auschwitz, now the death count is 1.1 million, and it might go down again in the years to come.

Not all people in camp were jews, if they made 40% of the overall population, it would be a huge number already. You had common law criminals, PoW, communists... All sort of people judged as enemies by the nazi regime.

There is nothing wrong with putting in camps enemy populations in times of war, the Americans did it with the Japanese in 1941, the British with the South Africans in 1905...

The problem with the exterminationists is that you want the holocaust to have happened, because it is the foundation of the current myths of society. It would startle your vision of the world too deeply, you can accept, and you can barely grasp the implication of the Holocaust being pure war propaganda.

Without the holocaust, why would you repress the need for identity? For kinship/race solidarity?

The multicultural and diversity myths instantly collapse under the weight of contradictions.

By the way, I don't care a lot about the Germans. I'm only sad that such a great country let itself slide so low in self-hatred. But the trend is visible in the whole western world, so I don't pity them particularly more than our civilisation as a whole.

RIP Zündel, what a great truth-seeking man.

youtube.com/watch?v=9fQiWeNPXhs

all communists dressed in seized german uniforms killing christians. The only holocaust was that of the european peoples by communists.

>15 million jews died!

Retard Alert!

I'm not a facist I am a nationalist and I just happen to be white

Are the exterminationists KO?

I'm waiting to be proven wrong, since it's so easy to prove revisionists wrong.

I unironically deny the Holocaust and I'm probably in the top 0.1 % of the most intelligent and cultivated people that browse Sup Forums

The actual number doesn't matter, what matters is a lot of Jews died and white people are responsible.

You want me to believe that one man convinced 280 million people (Germany, Italy, Japan, and 1/2 France) that it was morally justified to exterminate Jews in gas chambers? Really?

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

show me one autopsy that proves gassing.
Show me the jewish world almanac from 1933 to 1948, what? It shows a rise in jews? Hmmmm

You don't even own a boat faggot.

Fascists seems to be better at math, since you commies keep accidentally forgetting to feed millions of people all the time.

tay tay tho! yummiez..

This.
>And here's why Mao should be recognized as an international hero

I shook his hand last year, truly a holy man.

>and I'm probably in the top 0.1 % of the most intelligent and cultivated people that browse Sup Forums

thanks for giving us a hearty kek user

no one denies 9/11 you idiot, people claim it was planned by our own government. if you think 6 million jews died the numbers just don't add up, why is this even a radical thing to discuss? Today's generation doesn't even know shit about the war so what's more disrespectful, questioning some astronomical number that is clearly a lie or not even knowing anything about history in the first place?

I can shill!
Good work, goys! You took the bait!

America put people in camps but we didn't outright steal all Japanese citizen's homes, gold and possessions nor did we enslave them to make munitions or mine coal like Nazi concentration camps. BOTH the Soviets AND Nazis were evil.

Nazis,if you don't remember white people also freed them you retard,you know who they should not have freed???
Niggers

Making it happen on live television was truly a great idea in 2001, but it is not so great nowadays, since the public has the technology to dissect the videos and find that they were actually fake.

It's very likely that there was never any plane in the WTCs, at best cruise missiles, but for sure the planes showed on live television can't have entered the tower like it's butter.

The towers were designed "plane-proof" and the structure was extremely versatile.

Once again, there are big bucks in game. 3.5 billions, at least in insurance and even more in war equipment, support for the (((great ally))). The least one can do, when a catastrophe benefits someone, is to question his responsibilities in the event.

Did you know that 3 towers fell on the 09/11? The third one isn't really pushed forward in the media anymore, in 2001 during the chaos, people were not inclined to question anything, but nowadays, it makes no sense that a small office fire caused a controlled demolition like collapse.

Fuck off, you hook nosed piece of shit.

it isn't a matter of being brainwashed a lot, quite the opposite. the Holocaust is one of those sacrosanct subjects that nobody can ever question, even when contrary facts exist. any rational person should question it. however people like you and the media categorize all skeptics as deniers and nazis. by doing that you further fuel doubt because you won't even allow for any rational discussion on the matter. if 6 million Jews were killed and evidence actually supports that then let it be debated. the fact that it cannot be publically debated only shows that most likely that it has been exaggerated or quite possibly never happened in the way we were told.

Fuck off back to R/eddit faggot.

Neat! Now do the Holodomor.

What was that chicks name again? It was Something Cuck Slayer.

Candice the cuck slayer
youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ

It did happen, but not in the way they say it did and nowhere near the scale.
200.000 people died in nazi camps. Not all of them were jews.

Because you had enough manpower and sufficient resources to feed them properly.

Imagine nazi Germany, bombed day and night for 3 years, having to repair constantly the communication and transportation networks, supply armies on different fronts, with most of its able men fighting to defend their country.

They clearly needed this manpower.

Also the Americans are at least as criminal as the Germans, since they pulverised entire cities like Dresden, Hiroshima or Nagasaki. The Germans killed civilian population in retaliation for partisan war on the Eastern Front or occupied territories.

They bombed English cities in retaliation for English bombings of German cities, before they were attacking strategic targets and not civilian populations. It's a pity that fucking Goëring got butt hurt that the English bombed its city, the RAF was close to collapse due to constant Luftwaffe raids on its airfields.

You need to be two faction to escalate the violence and the Anglo-saxons did their fair part of the escalation. It's truly petty to judge your opponent as a butcher, when you had to butcher many people yourself to bring him down.

Also the Americans supplied the USSR, which is unforgivable and will be seen as a huge stain on US history in a few centuries.

>it was a lie you filthy stupid thralls because I say so

Germany pulverized Warsaw and Spanish cities with bombs long before Churchill started the blitz, they wanted total war, they got it.

Its worse than you think. New studies indicate the number may have been as high as 25 million.

Also, 300,000 out of the 400,000 of jews that lived in Germany in 1933 had been sent to Israel or had emigrated.

The British were not happy about the Germans sending the jews en masse to Israel. They had agreements to do so, but in limited numbers, and it appears the Germans cheated on the quotas and sent more. The British required that the jews arrived in Israel with 600 pounds sterling per person, which was a huge amount of money at that time, and not all jews had this amount, so some of it was taken on the remaining jews in Germany, and some of it was also paid by the Reich.

Also the looting of stores and persecutions happened mostly at chrystal night, but the government prevented the violence to continue.

There are jewish newspapers from Hamburg dating back to 1942 showing an apparently normal life. The jews were forbidden to do business with aryans, but they apparently managed to survived decently (they are used to being ghetoized).

You can read Paul Rassinier on these topics, he explains everything very well with the support of documents.

Most of the stories you were fed about WW2 are war propaganda.

speak for yourself centrist schlomostein

666gazillions died...for SABBATHA ZEVI IN 1666