So antifa is planning these attacks on November 4th. I'm curious, any Boston bros know how I can help resist...

So antifa is planning these attacks on November 4th. I'm curious, any Boston bros know how I can help resist? Is there a place where right-wingers plan counter-attacks? I would like to beat up some Nazi-punchers.

Endangering your safety by picking fights with powerless usefulidiots on the street is degenerate. Don't waste your time with that shit. You don't see jews out doing that shit, and they own and control western society

GO AWAY, BATIN

Do not resist. Instead, ensure the Feds get wind of antifas plan so we can unleash the crushing force of the state upon them.

So want to see the helmet cam of the seal team deployed to wipe those antifa from the face of the earth.

So, keep bumping this thread to get it into the various three-letter agency watch lists.

Get the fuck out of here Commie.
No one's buying your LARP.

:( are you the one making slide threads all day?

If you want to do anything about this, just go to work and treat Nov. 4 as a normal day. Let them see that all this kicking and screaming is not going to get them anywhere. It'll collapse under its own impotence just like the Occupy Movement.

The revolution of what? We don't give a fuck as well

>How do you do fellow nazi fascist scum. Any one know where tonight's black baby murder is going to be so I can attend?

Just go to work like a normal person and let antifa kick over all the garbage cans they want.

Shill.
STAY HOME NOV 4.
If no right wingers show up, Antifa will be humiliated like the ineffective little pussies they are.
People who are trying to get you excited about Nov 4 are trying to get you arrested.

On Nov 4, do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. When they all turn up looking to start trouble with no right wingers present, they'll turn on the police and get a beating for it.

Do not try to counter these lunatics
Let them chimp out like niggers, there shouldn't be any of the right vs left bullshit just let it be left vs cops, thats the only way we'll win this

nice try FBI
but here fags
wish 'em lots of luck

Yes fellow alt righters, where are we meeting to best up antifa?

You're not fooling anyone, commie.

At least try acting a bit better than pic related.

Kys

If they really chimp out, what i dont belive , they will get assblasted by police or even worse the military.

JJ Folleys on Kingston Street user. Conservative bar, centrally located with cheap beers

Oh Waaaaait.....
Was OP a great big faggot?

sage antifa/leftypol faggotry

Antifa is fake and gay.
Who's afraid of numales and trannies?
Pro tip: noone.