Holy fuck, I figured it out

Holy fuck, I figured it out.

Liberals love cats more on average than republicans.
time.com/8293/its-true-liberals-like-cats-more-than-conservatives-do/

Toxoplasmosis (tok-so-plaz-MOE-sis) is a disease that results from infection with the Toxoplasma gondii parasite, one of the world's most common parasites. Infection usually occurs by eating undercooked contaminated meat, exposure from infected cat feces, or mother-to-child transmission during pregnancy.

This toxoplasmosis is usually found in Cat feces. Toxoplasmosis, when present in rats, causes the rat's brain to associate Cat odours with something good.

Does this connection make sense?

Rats -> toxoplasmosis -> finding Cat (enemy) scents wonderful.
Liberals -> Cat owners -> toxoplasmosis infected-> finding immigrant (enemy/alien) scents wonderful/being in favour of immigration.

you could be on to something
Brazil apparently has a very high infection rate, what is their majority of political views?

I hate to put a downer on your theory.
But by the same logic you are using for your conclusions the following would also be true:
>immigrants are your predators and you are their prey.

It makes some sense, you didn't bring up the fact it makes women more sexually promiscuous and aggressive, and generally reduces fear + increases reaction times for everyone.

Leaf... you should keep reading about toxoplasmosis and see what happens to the pregnant women, or rather their babies.

Ahh, btw this dissease doesn't have any relation with the political views of someone. This isn't a red pill.

Once you interact with Toxoplasma gondii don't you have it for life?

cats asshole when they sit smear over everything, surely it's easy to come into contact with

> implying it's not

lol, PEOPLE, regardless of their political beliefs, like cat. SAGE

Gibs me dats

>I figured it out
Nigger, there was a thread on Sup Forums 2 years ago with the same theory

Cat memes came from Sup Forums tho.
Is Sup Forums libtard place? Fugggg :DD

We had cats when I was young and as a baby I had some cat feces in my mouth when my retarded single mother left me unattended for some minutes. I like cats and I have toxo inside me with a very high probability.

I still think, that shitstain cultures and people should stay the fuck away from my home, my family and my country.

>2 years ago
2 years ago was actually 7 years ago
Where has the time gone

I've had 4 cats in my house during my life(2 right now). and i'm getting more conservative with every year.

i don't think it works

Toxoplasmosis is generally only found in out door cats or house cats that eat mice/rats. Varmints carry the disease, cats eat the varmint, and the disease ends up in the litter box. If your cat shits outside and you are not in direct contact with their feces you'll be fine if it happens to eat a contaminated poop.

>Liberals -> Cat owners -> toxoplasmosis infected-> finding immigrant (enemy/alien) scents wonderful/being in favour of immigration.

That's not exactly how the parasite works. Humans are, in essence, the final destination of the parasite, in its life. And it's not communicable between humans.

This

Anyone else dislike cats? They're so damn annoying. Every time I'm over some cat owner's place they're being dicks and the owner has no control. Can't discipline these fuckers. And the litter smell is gross. You can't enjoy the same physical exercise with a cat like you can with a dog. Just to name a few things.

Give me a doggo any day.

These threads have happened for more than half a decade. and it's new every time!

>tfw have Nebelung cat
>tfw have white breed German Shepherd
>got cat to solve mouse problems
>dog for general house protection
I get the impression that toxoplasmosis affects people that have weaker immune systems. My ex GF is an ardent cat lover to the point where she accused me for loving my dog more than her because I wouldn't get rid of him.
Ended up keeping the Nebelung because it never liked her.

>Ended up keeping the Nebelung because it never liked her.
Good choice.