What keeps you going pol? i mean that question as seriously as humanly possible, what makes you get up every morning?

What keeps you going pol? i mean that question as seriously as humanly possible, what makes you get up every morning?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/insurge-intelligence/are-you-ready-for-another-round-of-mass-exterminations-ed9773816fa9
youtube.com/watch?v=x2XUaCWezRY
youtube.com/watch?v=h7tliJuGuKE
lieder.net/lieder/get_text.html?TextId=17392)
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI
youtube.com/watch?v=gVEDnyDMHHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

expectations of other people

The massive amount of debt I am in.

The fact that it can't possibly get any worse, lmao.

my children.

Enjoying the wests race to the bottom. Interesting times my dudes. Just ride the tiger and enjoy the coming excitement.

isnt that a reason to "check out" and leave it behind?

i wanted to learn german and visit germany but that probably wont be happening.

The prospect of making life miserable for everyone else

Dude you live like 2hrs from Bavaria. Just go.

dont think so, check the flag again.

I enjoy my existence mostly

also I NEED to hear taytay's new album

I'm just a born fighter, I dunno
I really, really hate losing

For what may be coming... i'd be insane if i had to worry about my children. Broken politics, broken media, broken broken...

Love, life, ease and peace.
An unhappy poor person is an unhappy rich one. It really is a choice (assuming somebody doesn't have their foot on your throat).
And if you ever get married, you'll be pretty much the same person you are now (minus her woes as well).

I guess I want money to buy better food and clothes than I could afford with benefits, also if something breaks it's hard to replace it without a job. Also it would feel kind of shameful to just quit everything, but since my social life is non-existant I wouldn't have to explain my actions to anyone.

pot

Looking forward to this:

medium.com/insurge-intelligence/are-you-ready-for-another-round-of-mass-exterminations-ed9773816fa9

I hate to say it aloud, but overall just money and marijuana.

Video games

Family

just learning about things I find interesting. im about ready to end it all though fuck med school so much i want to die

sleeping becomes difficult

ANIME.

I want to save the world

Western society may be a lost cause but according to Iranians and Lebanese people who fleed from Islamic uprisings
the liberals and Leftists were the first ones getting beheaded.
It's worth sticking around to see justice being served

video games kept me going most of my life, i appreciate them but they just dont do it for me any more, no life time can be sustained on videogames.

then you are lucky.

the hope that one day ill have a nice big family with lots of grandchildren running around when im a fat old man

I'm interested to see how much more miserable I could be as I go on with this shitty life.

what happens when you know youve reached the bottom, any plans?

My God, my church, and my family.

Working to achieve goals, big or small, that i set in the past and then setting new goals when old ones are achieved.

Enjoying all the pleasures that life has to offer.

>

The faith that things will get better.

instinct

You gotta look at it in the wider context of history. There has been many times in history like we are in today. Life continued. Build a family as best you can, live as best you can, and keep a bottle of whiskey close by. Drunk men in dark rooms regularly change history and will continue to do so. That is one point of history that always will remain true.

spite

My wife and our unborn daughter, my parents.

duty

Wake up, brew strong coffee. Drop 50mg Zoloft and 150mg of Modafinil.

Shower, mod starts to kick in during shower.

Get out of shower, drink coffee and vape.

At the point I leave the door I an buzzed as fuck and ready to take on anything despite my internal monologue questioning the existential meaning of what I am doing.

Oh and to check my crypto profits in Blockfolio.

doesn't modafinil make you feel weird?

I thought it'd help my ADD but it just made me super intense and quick to anger

work...

>what makes you get up every morning?

The electric shock from my obedience collar.

Vengeance

Modalert did sometimes cause the pajeets can't dose the pills properly.

Modvigil doesn't.

As long as you cycle off every few days it's ok. And drink water, I'm talking litres upon litres of water.

Hentai.

>What keeps you going pol?
Undiluted rage, and the glimmering but constantly fading dream that The Day of the Rope will happen while I am still young enough to get an erection watching liberals and niggers die.

The thought that I will soon have a house on a river or lake, raising a bunch of kids and teaching them self reliance.

My doge

I don't even know anymore. I guess studying, just looking at pictures of Greek, Roman and Catholic Philosophers gets me inspired. But almost everything else is suffering.

Captcha:Knowledge AVADORAS

I will save the world. My determination alone is what keeps me going.
I believe in Sup Forums more that I do the media.

Most importantly duty, a dream of a nice, big family with wealth and a nice house and true art. Cryptotrading is also an oppotunity that motivated me to at leat not waste money anymore.
Listen to this: youtube.com/watch?v=x2XUaCWezRY
youtube.com/watch?v=h7tliJuGuKE (translation lieder.net/lieder/get_text.html?TextId=17392)
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI
Do yourself a favor, take your time and listen to these pieces. They really do inspire me.

My alarm

This, I got it down pat. It's just waiting for the right time to do it's thing.

I wake up looking for laughs and the world NEVER disappoints me.

I don't know.

Not being a edgy suicidal nihilist atheistfag helps I guess.

not sure if u meant me but thanks, il listen.

>while I am still young enough to get an erection watching liberals and niggers die.

Where do you live? This is already happening. Millennial liberals make up for most suicides and blacks are killing each other.

PlayStation trophies and whatever it takes to support myself to acquire them.

>tfw playstation level is only thing I feel is a life achievement and I'm not even level 20

Everyone that appreciates art. For you, maybe a motivation to learn German, you really can't translate Wagner without losing something. He was an artistic genius and I only recently came to appreciate him

some sort of spiritual belief in God/metaphyics mostly and hoping that reincarnation is a thing and that my adventures are endless, that I'm an eternal being myself and that death is just (hopefully, fingers crossed) a stupid meme.

I just try to be a good person, a skilled and gifted person, a good friend and a good lover because I like to be benevolent and receive back opportunities for the greater good like that.

I also enjoy all sorts of things that give me human comfort.

>what keeps me going
Momentum
>what gets me up in the morning
My alarm.
At this point i dont feel some grand purpose to continue living. I have philosophical and theological reasons to try and convince myself but they never really pierce the depth of some of my more depressed moments. In the end, its just a matter of being used to it.

Look at this German.
>wagner artistic genius
>((art)) is meant to be appreciated and does not instead serve itselfff
>wagner autistic genius

absolutely nothing, but i want to be alive to see where whis ride ends
pic somehow related, i want to see if this cyle is really a cicle

The more challenged I get, the more determined I become.

I may browse Sup Forums but I am not a nihilist or a misanthrope. I actually believe that humanity as a whole is a good by nature, not evil. I think the world can be shaped to be better though actions of virtuous humans, and I've always preached that as my religion.

The world is made better by actions of exceptional individuals who believe in their own ability, they free will, their responisbility, and that world can be changed according to their will. They think of how the world ought to be, and then try their hardest to make it so, that is how everyone should live.

Who is John Galt?
We are.

Same.

It's actually you social autists killing yourselves daily. Look at the OP, ge wants to kill himself too, kek. Pure pottery right there.

Divine destiny

All I have to do is do my actual best, and God sorts the rest out.

Like a package holiday

Nothing anymore. If I don't win the Powerball lottery on 22 November, I plan on shooting myself shortly after Thanksgiving later that week.

I'm not blackpilled by any means at all. Life is just too much a struggle for too little reward in my particular case.

Im working since 15 years on a Theory of Everything, and my initial plan was to publish it and get a Nobel. I got a working model since roughly 2,5years and simply use it to make money, e.g. i betted 25k on Trump victory and made roughly 100k EUR. I could even predict that Clinton will get more votes in the end. (I have pre-election day screenshots where i told this to a friend back then). As it's actually working now i changed and am not keen on releasing it anytime soon as i put a shitload of work into this and most people are stupid idiots. Plus it would lead in the lomg term to a lot of changes in all areas of society as soon as a couple of people figure out how to make use of this. Not bullshitting you here, statements are true. My life goal is still to make it public ->one day

please translate your greentext for me

sex, women, vodka

Er versteht es auch nicht. Häufig sagen Amerikaner dinge die sie nicht verstehen.

I just want you to know that I love you and I'm here for you. Please don't kill yourself.

Please film your death and upload it to LiveLeak. Would love to see it. Thanks.

I'm too much of a pussy to end it.
I want to know what happens next.
I already know though, the same.
It's my own fault though.

No.

Fuck you, shitty troll.

My 12 lb. fuzzy alarm clock.

My family really. I'm not even close with my parents really. They got divorced at a young age and I ended up with my grandparents who are good people. I'm on good terms with both parents but rarely see my mother and my dad has never really been a good father figure more like a friend. I just really don't want to disappoint my grandparents but they have no idea how depressed I get sometimes. I've never really told anyone.

I just try to do well in college, lift, and play vidya. To be honest though I can't really see a future for myself and don't know what life will be like once my family is gone. I don't hate women but I can't see myself ever settling down and starting a family because I wouldn't want my children to deal with divorce like I did.

kurios

What keeps me going is thoughts of Civil War 2 to come:
-executing shills and dumping their bodies in pre-evcavated ditches
-the video of Hillary and other crooked politicians dancing on air
-the chimpouts and riots and burning neighborhoods of Oakland, East LA, East St. Louis, etc
-US/Mexico border skirmishes between remnants of Border Patrol and militia volunteers and drug cartel/human smuggling groups
-labor gangs of SJWs doing heavy manual labor in new WPA-style projects to MAGA
-the tearing down of all Saudi funded mosques, their Mullahs forced to eat bacon and beer before being horribly murdered and buried in shallow graves facing westwards

I'm not trolling, though.

Nothing.
I haven't left my house for 8 days now, haven't talked to a human being in 3 months.
I am torn between robbing and raping everyone in my town and going out to pick up litter for the betterment of the world.
If Clinton doesn't go to jail, I'm going to leave the house and kill a family and move into their house.
That's what state all this news has got me in.
I don't fucking care about anything anymore. You all look like bags of meat to me when Hillary walks free

my son, who would be raised up by his feminist mother if I was gone

That cunt has to go to jail

Barely better than this

... come on, guy.

>it can't possibly get any worse, lmao.
get a load of this goy

How are you going to kill yourself, user? Gunshot, hanging, jumping off a building, poison,,?

youtube.com/watch?v=gVEDnyDMHHQ

>Being this autismal

best answers.

Better go set my alarms earlier. This looks interesting.

What the hell kind of low-IQ schizo does this have to be if it's not a troll?

Typical Sup Forumstard in a nutshell.

My hatred for magical girls.

>If Clinton doesn't go to jail, I'm going to leave the house and kill a family and move into their house.
glad to see someone in this country has some balls

North Korea hijinks tee hee

People used to tell me I was a "nice", "smart" boy.
I saw UFOs, started asking questions, got diabetes, got cancer, suvived and am now watching men claiming they are women to get out of working.
I have become disenchanted with society user. I never liked it to start, but now I want it to die, or I want to die.
Problem is, I actually don't want to die, I love this earth, just not the people
I remember when Sup Forums was the place you went for political discussion... Good times ruined by FBI :..(

The thought of a nuclear winter being instigated at the push of a button or the REEEEEE of a certain north korean.

Food and water.