At which side of the broken bridge are you standing?

At which side of the broken bridge are you standing?

Great thread OP.
Remember, sage goes in all fields.

Me on the left

There's literally an entire rope bridge hanging just over the edge there.

Fuck damn, commies are lazy.

>All the guy on the left has to do is pull the "destroyed" bridge off the side and repair it
>This is too much work

Pull up the bridge and rebuild it. Rocket science!

The fault is on the world for not having an equal amount of resources.

he was just watching while the other were building
fucking commies

How the fuck are you supposed to return the rope and saw when you're on the other side?

I'm the guy floating above them, taking the picture and observing them, laughing my ass off.

can i buy your anti-gravity pack?

The guy on the right literally spent a fuckton of time and dedication cutting trees, cutting planks and studying optimal ways to tie the ropes.
The guy on the left literally can reuse the bridge the other guy made. Instead he complains and wants everything for granted.
The absolute state of the left.

left of course

Boomers on the right

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

all the resources is hanging off the cliff, all the retard has to do is recycle them

you too, how do you manage to hover in the air over a cliff like that

sage in all fields

How did the other manage to do it?, he can also do it if he could.

How did the original bridge got built anyway?

can you eat rope?

he used the trees that he chopped down. now there are no more trees. look at the picture

Ask commie OP

Sink a couple of sick 3-pointers

We'd already have those had we not wasted an entire fucking century on some Jewish houseboy's ignorant theory of 'value'.

? the logs are still there
you can figure it out on how to pull the broken bridge up , and then fix it

What the fuck are you babbling on about? All the wood is tied onto ropes which is tied to the left side of the cliff and are easily reachable. Once you have the resources you can fasten them any way that works, or if you're an actual entrepreneur you'd ignore the wood and use a loop of rope and throwing to hook the post on the right and rope climb the rope across. No anti-gravity needed.

You can't eat money either, but that never stopped commies from trying to steal it.

Started an import export business with 3 grand savings from working a shitty retail job. Ironically i'm now a manager at that shitty retail job in addition to shipping like two containers of goods a month.

Probably going to start growing dope when i can afford my own farm / make mondo buxx off just importing.

LOL You're not supposed to destroy the bridge after you use it.

You have no idea how to build a rope bridge do you?

either. that bridge looks pretty shitty and ineffective. good thing it is on "my side". plus I have all those stumps to work with.

I don't think adam smith was a jew

rope climb? yeah I could do it, but you probably couldn't. also I would murder the guy at the other end

>kek
I've been meaning to ask some commies what's the best flavor of wallpaper too

We're talking about Karl Marx, retard. Your demigod never worked a day in his life. Allowed one of his own children to starve to death. And made his way in the world by sucking off Engles.

But what are you gonna cut them with? Your cock?

I'm at the bottom of that gourge
Fly fishing and cozy

I'm at the bottom of the ravine, I jumped a long time ago.

>no merchant edit
Por que?

who gave the capitalist the saw and rope? did he pay for them like capitalism would require?

pic is so true, and I'd be on the left.

Behold the Commie mindset everyone. In a world that has never been more abundant with wealth and opportunity they still manage to impoverish their world and their minds. Here's what you do if you are homeless. Panhandle or busk until you have about $100. Go to your local credit Union and open a checking and savings account. You'll have to park maybe $15 there the important thing you want is the debit card this will make the online market place available to you. Go to your local library and get online and set up email and pay pal and an ebay account. Now do some research in what resellers are successfully selling on eBay. Go to a thrift store and buy some of these things to sell. This is called market arbitrage and it is your new job. Get someone from the library to help you with taking pictures and start flipping shit. While you're there pick up manual labor from Craigslist our find a telemarketing job a beating heart and clear speaking voice is all you need. I have some telephone selling skill and I will never starve because of it. Learn to sell and you will never starve. Plus these boiler rooms are full of recovered alcoholics so you will fit in. There is plenty of money to be made you just have to go and get it. Commies think everyone should be whipping Lambos and banging gender queer bimbos in their mansion pool, but that's not how life works. You can't compare yourself to other people the way these fags do, you don't know what it took for that wealthy guy to get where he is who are you to judge. Fuck that, mind your business and get to business. Don't take loans for things that aren't assets and don't hang on to liabilities, including people. Your poverty is self induced and self perpetuating if you don't get your head out of your own ass and get to work. Don't wait for someone to give you a job make your job.

There's plenty of material there. Shit post.

Sage this bait

Mfw: This regularly happened in communist countries but instead of bridges people starved to death while food was rotting in the fields.

>Bloodied abd broken at the bottom of the gorge
>Leaped from the lack of oppurtunity into the void
>Fallen to the bottom, with no light or ladder
>Only one option, rest, heal, and climb
>Laying at the bottom of the void
>Healing resting
>Preparing to challenge the void, to endure and conquer it
>I may fall
>But I will survive
>Each time I climb I grow stronger
>And I know when I emerge
>After climbing and falling and hardening each time
>I will remember the void
>As I march to my destiny

Explain that capitalist pig dogs!

The guy on the right literally built the bridge himself, the guy on the left only has to benefit from what he built but even that he's too fucking lazy and entitled for

The guy on the left can use ingenuity to make it across even easier. You only need the rope.

The guy on the left only sees the patch of land he's standing on and only sees the trees, because he's that narrow minded and self centered. The reality is he's on at worst a plain with lots of types of resources he can put together and use, some of them harder to get than others. There's also an oasis called welfare paid almost all by the guy on the right where he can fucking sit for as long as he wants.

The communists would take all the logs and rope, turn them to sawdust and fibers and pass the pieces to everyone. They'd then all spend all their lives trying to work together to cross the gap with sawdust. Anyone who starts to look like he's putting together a bridge on his own has those pieces taken and divided up. Nobody can cross within their lifetime and the oasis dries up. And when the people start to starve, the fantasy collapses and a capitalist system comes back. Then the failures whine again and we're back to square one.

LOL you red vs. blue idjits.

The real battle is the young versus the old. We're using it all up and making you pay double with nada in 20 years. Cheap gas is a plus.
t. old fart

>capitalism has failed because every conceivable thing and product has been made/done already! All the opportunities are gone and now we have no chance to innovate and succeed! :((
Jesus leftists are dumb as fuck

They aren't entirely wrong.

My grandfather started working at the steel mill with an eighth grade education. He worked until he could and died with a paid-off house and a quarter million dollars.

There is no opportunity like that anymore and advertising has never been more pervasive and effective. These people are brainwashed and it's almost impossible to live a normal life without being subjected to this marketing.

The chance for stupid people to earn money is gone and they are being manipulated into spending it all. It's entirely their fault, but the deck is stacked against them.

Wealth yes but I can't say the same for opportunity. Top-end jobs have never been more competitive and a low-end work is evaporating.

In addition SAT scores have been on the decline since 2005. Standards for what is considered a good work are rising but new graduates have capability that is sinking.

The real problem is that free advice is seldom cheap. People have never understood capitalism or the market, so I can't expect them to become thrift store entrepreneurs. What I could expect them to do is find out what a good field is and study for it.

They are told to study for technology and computers but they do not have the intellect to make it happen. They could much more easily become nurses and earn $20 an hour. If they move some or where the houses are cheap they can build a life. You can't really find this advice though; all the articles published or about what turns the most and which cities are "best" to live in.

>There is no opportunity like that anymore
You’re right, but new opportunities open up at the same rate or faster as older ones are closed, whole new industries that your grandfather couldn’t have dreamed of 30 years ago are now massive business.
>being manipulated into spending it all
If you are gullible enough to buy useless shit then you don’t derserve money.
But this has always been the case, your grandfather wasn’t retarded, but how many people do you think blasted their entire salaries on booze back in the day? My guess is quite a few

Stupid! A capitalist would continually plant trees to ensure a means of income and security. Fuck off commie!

Leftists are so bad at analogies, it's now a stereotype.

>new opportunities open up at the same rate or faster as older ones are closed, whole new industries that your grandfather couldn’t have dreamed of 30 years ago are now massive business.
Those new massive businesses have less and less employees. That's how they get massive now, by offering as little opportunities outside of the management level as necessary.

What used to be a massive manufacturing class is now overseas poverty wages. Retail and food services are more efficient and centralized now and require much less labor to meet the same proportional demand.

Those opportunities aren't being proportionately replaced. They simply aren't. There is a major chain business for just everything now, so unless you can boutique your services to rich people (which has a very low saturation threshhold in an area), small-business retail is pretty pointless.

The only thing you can still hope to build in your garage that will make you rich is an app, and even those are quickly becoming concept-saturated.

The opportunity to "get there first" is simply disappearing and even the opportunity to "do it better" is becoming much higher investment. People didn't have to compete for employment and local business with national/international companies before, and they do now.