Hey Sup Forums, I am trying to convince one of my friends that the holocaust was over exaggarated or faked...

Hey Sup Forums, I am trying to convince one of my friends that the holocaust was over exaggarated or faked. I need the picture with different numbers of dead jews ranging from 1 mil to 8 mil etc.

pic unrelated

The Holocaust wasn't faked.

9million people died in ww2, we owe the jews the world for their suffering

Or just prove that jews deserved it?

Into the oven with you

Found it.

bamp

kys

>146612979
Nice strawman, kike.

It's pretty much impossible to get any proof for either way anymore. It's too far spread. I personally don't know what to think, but I try to trust in logic. If Germans wanted to exterminate the Jews, why did they feed them? Why did they give them water to drink? Why did they bother to gas any of the Jews, since it would have been so much easier to just shoot them. How many bullets would you need to kill 6 million people? Maybe 10 million. That's nothing and you won't need any infrastructure for it. It's more likely that they imprisoned the Jews, made them work for the war effort, and many simply died because of diseases. Just like people died of diseases in all prison camps.

It's not really a nice thing to do to imprison a whole population group, but it's very understandable, since Jews did start a demoralization campaign, culminating in a civil war, right at the end of the first world war, which sealed the fate of the war. It's not nice, but it's not a holocaust.

Anyone else think the real holocaust was only as bad as the jap camps in the US during ww2?

Y THO

follow your leader

all i have is this

based kike

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and you cannot call yourself a Christian unless you support the Bible's promise of a Jewish homeland.

Kikes are based as fuck and fight sandniggers harder than any other race. Trump has their back, Benji Netenyahu even defended him building the wall. Fuck off with you division tactics shills.

has been debunked many times already

the last pic is not from the almanac 1948. if you actually look that one up you will see completely different numbers

>unironically shilling on behalf of zionism and the jews

Holy shit fucking Trump killed this board. He gave his daughter to a kike and betrayed everyrhing we voted for.
And now we have redditors from r/the_donald posting pro-Israel garbage.