Oy Vey! Racism = Prejudice + Power. Reverse Racism doesn'texist

White people face discrimination, say whitepeople

>Most white Americans believe that discrimination exists and that they are among the targets, according to a new poll released Tuesday.

>A total of 55 percent of white people surveyed in a new poll released by NPR said that there is discrimination against whites in America today.

>“If you apply for a job, they seem to give the blacks the first crack at it,” a 68-year-old man from Akron, Ohio is quoted as saying.

>“Basically, you know, if you want any help from the government, if you’re white, you don’t get it. If you’re black, you get it.”

>A much smaller percentage, however, said that they personally faced discrimination whether in the workplace or elsewhere.

>In addition, a total of 84 percent said discrimination exists against racial and ethnic minorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/10/24/white-people-face-discrimination-say-white-people/
express.co.uk/news/uk/670266/BBC-advert-white-people-ethnic-equality-staff-job-internship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nypost.com/2017/10/24/white-people-face-discrimination-say-white-people/

We must immediately dismiss the opinions of white people because they are white.

Clearly discrimination against whites does not exist.

Dismissing opinions based on race is discrimination though, thus whoever wrote this article is either trolling or simply retarded.

>try to find work
>apply online as white
>no responses
>apply online as Hispanic or Latino
>at least get email responses

White people are dumb as fuck because they gave up their common interests to appease niggers.
It's simple business strategy, if you back down and lose face you're constantly going to get shit on.
If you act in your own self interest you won't admit to wrongdoing unless you are suicidal.

>Why is the royal family of your historically white nation so white
>This is problematic

That's the joke
Fucking hell Germans

It's called affirmative action. It's literally institutional discrimination based on skin colour.

I used to become depressed for our race when i was reading those (((article)))
But now, i'm feeling angry, mad to this.
One day, they shall pay for this.
One day, we will make them pay for that.

>The day after the election, I tweeted that I was glad that "middle-aged, middle class white men like me no longer have sole control of the levers of power"
>white men like me
>t. Hugo Schwyzer

Krauts are autistic by nature, please be patient

89% of nigglets are taught at a young age by their niggress's to hate white people at a very young age.

This is a verifiable fact.
while white people are taught tolerance of their misguided retarded nigger shit.

Webm related

>Schwyzer

because niggers shooting 60+ people is not a mass shooting but "gang violence"
if "Gang shootings" where "mass shootings" (and they should be) then it would be the nigger again that kills more and more often.

Next 20 years in US will be spectacular it seems.

The real red pill is to just not care. Like what the fuck, who makes the rules?
Act on self interest and not some Emanuel Kant cuck shit about how you are forced to abandon self interest because of some absurd moral construction.

I've been attacked by coons for being white I doubt many blacks have been attacked for their skin colour

They are ethnic Germans.
Also do they expect the Royal family to marry Chief ogga booga from the brain eating tribe of Cameroon

Nah, it's because niggers can't aim for shit. When a black guy tries to kill a lot of people, he holds the gun side ways with one hand and doesn't try to aim. Also doesn't double tap. The exception are former black soldiers and cops. White and asian people could buy their first gun 2 weeks before they kill 30 people and injure 10.

>whoever wrote this article is either trolling or simply retarded.
i actually think that it is organized postmodern malevolence

Then who will save the world? Some faggot nigger? GTFO

If I live to see full on camps with crematoriums I'll honestly turn a blind eye to it.
Hell, if somebody comes crying to me about the "injustice" of it then I'll show them these articles before I report them to the Neu Gestapo for their free helicopter ride.

Good. Nothing of value was lost.

Just wait till we're a minority it'll be 100%

>If I live to see full on camps with crematoriums I'll honestly turn a blind eye to it.
i would help to build them

>this entire thread

Lower class white people being discriminated against upper class white people.

But they aren't telling that to Asia or Africa are they .
The Chinese are actually a very fertile population, just as fertile as Indians , only surpassed by Black Africans , the only thing that held back the Chinese population in China was the one child policy, now that's been rolled back , just watch the population explosion, theres 'ghost cities' already built for the extra population.
They are colonising parts of Africa , the Arab islamic middle east and Africa are colonising Europe , they are literally pumping out children there is no space for in their nations to be exported to white nations whilst white have been indoctrinated to have fewer or no children because the world is over populated .

I used "Native American" for almost a decade until they changed the verbiage to "American Indian or Pacific Islander."

I still use Indian, vs Hispanic. They can't legally call you on it without risking a lawsuit. Asking someone to "prove how black they are" would get them sued in a heartbeat, so no HR will ever ask.

And yeah, it does help when applying for any company with over 50 employees (thus bound to federal race-quotas and desperate to up their "minority representation.) Just ask Pocahontas.

i literally and unironically hope to live to see and participate in a civil/race war

How was the stupid nigger filming this not arrested?

The war is already happening. You loose by accomplishing nothing with your life and letting them retain their control of society

>loose

Whoops, made a typo. Thanks for pointing that out instead of seriously replying

That would oppression dude stop being so racist nazi white male it's 2017

No you are dumb as fuck for not realizing there is a business literally surrounded trying to do the impossible which is appease black people. It's been going on since Booker T. Washington and even that nigger pointed it out about 200 years ago.

>because niggers shooting 60+ people is not a mass shooting but "gang violence"

When they lying jew wants to attack America for it's "culture of mass shootings" the Mother Jew includes black shootings. It's how the lying jew claims their "mass shooting a day..." figure. It's taking the total of all nigger-on-nigger shootings where at least 2 niggers were injured and dividing it by 365.

When the lying jew wants to make mass shootings a "white thang" they then coincidentally switch over to the FBI definition, which is 4+ fatalities. Not just 13 people shot at a Chimpcago park... if no one dies it's not a "mass shooting" by FBI definition. Even still, per capita, the mud races are killing more than their share.

Well the CIA/media are doing some things right.
>Teaching niggers to hold guns sideways (improperly) to be cool, making them miss
>teaching the nigger gangsters to wear pants lower than the waist so they can't run for shit.
for example.

>reddit flag
leaf, poo, cuckman, t*rk, swede, or UKuck?

oh shit whitey b mad
dun shoot a skool or nuttin

>White people face discrimination, say whitepeople
Jews face discrimination, say Jews.
Blacks face discrimination, say Blacks.
Women face discrimination, say Women.

you don't have to listen to what they say. just look at the facts

Dey ain't gibs me da job
Dey RACISS

lol

I absolutely believe Whites face discrimination, and they have for years. I speak from my own experience and the experineces of my White friends and family. My point was the headline seems to be mocking Whites who feel they are discriminated against, so I was pointing out that each group claims discrimination and they are not mocked, but Whites claim int and they are mocked.

>teaching the nigger gangsters to wear pants lower than the waist so they can't run for shit.

A friend's brother is a cop. I hear so cop stories about niggers tripping over their own pants. I love hearing them.

The number of niggers justifiably killed because of this, too. Some nigger reaching to his waistline to pull up his damn pants translates to "going for a gun" quite easily. Doesn't matter if they weren't actually carrying (though they usually are) just seeing that hand shoot down on the body cam video means you get off 100% of the time in court. A whole lotta niggers get shot. It amuses me greatly.

It's fucking genius. I unironically want to buy them a beer.

>a 68-year-old man from Akron, Ohio is quoted as saying.
Sources familiar with the shitlord's thinking also say he said reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

The power to harass someone
The power to physical hurry someone
The power to physically harass someone
The power to publish articles that demonize someone
The power to block someone from peaceful protest
The power to block someone from attending school

Their are a lot of powers minorities are exercising against white people right now. You will say it's not power though because I just made you look as stupid as u really are.

Funnybot strikes again

THINKING you are oppressed isnt the same thing as being oppressed

When was the last time you saw a school or employer say "Only whites need apply"?

express.co.uk/news/uk/670266/BBC-advert-white-people-ethnic-equality-staff-job-internship

Please tell me this is staged. The stupid fucking niglets don't even know their ass from a hole in the ground at that age, how can they possibly protest our country? Most nigger adults don't even have the brainpower to understand the nuances of the protest beyond "theys be killin us n shiet".

the article, if you can call it that is literally 6 fucking sentences long. are they even fucking trying anymore?

>be black
>claim to be discriminated against
>your claims are taken extremely seriously and investigations are launched
>be white
>claim to be discriminated against
>FUCK YA'LL CRACKAS U GOTS DA PRIVLEGES SO U CAIN'T BE UPPRESSED

I hope Trump ramps up incarceration soon

This should be a criminal offense for news stations to do. It is outright dangerous to present an inaccurate photo of an at-large suspect as fact.

user liberals are retarded. I read an article in the Atlantic the other day which claimed that American births were "much lower" than they were 30 years so clearly we need immigration.

This is despite the fact that 190,000 fewer children were born in 1986 than in 2016.

Liberals literally know nothing yet smugly claim to be intelligent. Probably why they only every quote harry-fucking-potter to try and sound poignant.

>red hair
>generic

Literally only 5% of all European-descended people are red haired

>though he refused to kill himself first

Liberals say this shit because they're edgy kids who feel safe. I'm eager to see what happens in this country as the Democratic party's whites continue to decline and the blacks continue to increase and eventually demand total control over the party. The Democrats only work as a party because the prissy white liberals are numerous enough to shut all the minorities down, but that era is ending.

I sincerely hope this is an edit

>that trump sign

Shitskins count cops asking them why they're loitering to be an assault. They also count getting caught committing crime to be an assault on their race.

>american whines about memeflags again

You are the only redditor here

>until they changed the verbiage

The fuck? It's always been American Indian you idiot.

Look closer, at least one of those kids is white. Also they're all girls.

The CORRECT number is over 5 million

>>A total of 55 percent of white people surveyed in a new poll released by NPR said that there is discrimination against whites in America today.
>In addition, a total of 84 percent said discrimination exists against racial and ethnic minorities.
NOT GOOD ENOUGH WHITEY
YOU'D BETTER FLIP THAT 55-84 TO 0-100 RIGHT NOW AND SUBMIT YOUR ANUS TO THESE VIBRANT NIGNOGS TO PROVE YOUR SELF.

Isn't it always self reported by various races that they face discrimination?

>users on mongolian arts & crafts appreciation forums spread propaganda, say mass media

Too bad the definition with "racism" disagrees with you.