Brit/pol/

Actual discussion of politics edition

Other urls found in this thread:

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/10/why-i-still-say-that-the-death-of-stalin-
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/24/team-led-david-adjaye-design-uks-holocaust-memorial
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/21/catalonai-crisis-spain-rajoy-direct-rule
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/snp-expert-group-recommend-creation-scottish-pound/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jfk-files-what-are-they-trump-release-john-f-kennedy-assassination-lee-harvey-oswald-jack-ruby-a8013001.html
ft.com/content/93c5802a-b661-11e7-8c12-5661783e5589
thetab.com/uk/birmingham/2017/10/19/exclusive-university-train-station-has-been-burnt-down-36125
globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/10/19/1150292/0/en/Denny-s-Announces-Expansion-Into-United-Kingdom.html
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/bulletins/crimeinenglandandwales/june2017
reuters.com/article/bombardier-airbus-britain/update-1-airbus-cseries-deal-could-boost-belfast-jobs-uk-minister-idUSL8N1MV5QQ
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/ken-clarke-parliament-can-stop-no-deal-brexit/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/24/st-pauls-cathedral-to-host-grenfell-tower-memorial-service
youtu.be/3eRxPDLYM9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=IQ01PLtFLR0
bbc.co.uk/news/election/2017/results
order-order.com/2017/10/25/weinsteins-of-westminster/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KAREN

What happened ?
I just arrived

The last thread was deleted because you tripfags were so ridiculously off topic.

should i make a thread with links

Fuck
I wish I could have seen it

Cope already has

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump City people all voted for Hillary.

mods slaughtering tripcunts left and right

>Why I still refuse to praise the film 'The Death of Stalin'
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/10/why-i-still-say-that-the-death-of-stalin-
is-a-bad-film-.html

>New holocaust memorial to be built outside of parliament
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/24/team-led-david-adjaye-design-uks-holocaust-memorial

>Catalonia crisis escalates as Spain set to impose direct rule within days
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/21/catalonai-crisis-spain-rajoy-direct-rule

>SNP expert group ‘to recommend creation of Scottish pound’
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/snp-expert-group-recommend-creation-scottish-pound/

>BASED Trump releasing the JFK files #Drainingtheswamp (!)
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jfk-files-what-are-they-trump-release-john-f-kennedy-assassination-lee-harvey-oswald-jack-ruby-a8013001.html

>Czech Trump wins election by a landslide
ft.com/content/93c5802a-b661-11e7-8c12-5661783e5589

>Part of University train station burnt down
thetab.com/uk/birmingham/2017/10/19/exclusive-university-train-station-has-been-burnt-down-36125

>Denny's announces expansion into the UK
globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/10/19/1150292/0/en/Denny-s-Announces-Expansion-Into-United-Kingdom.html

>ALL CRIME UP!!!!
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/bulletins/crimeinenglandandwales/june2017

>Airbus CSeries deal could boost Belfast jobs -UK minister
reuters.com/article/bombardier-airbus-britain/update-1-airbus-cseries-deal-could-boost-belfast-jobs-uk-minister-idUSL8N1MV5QQ

>Ken Clarke: Parliament can stop a ‘no deal Brexit’
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/ken-clarke-parliament-can-stop-no-deal-brexit/

>St Paul’s Cathedral to host Grenfell Tower memorial service
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/24/st-pauls-cathedral-to-host-grenfell-tower-memorial-service

blackpill me on British politics

WN was talking about religion, it was anonymongs and Preuße talking off topic.

is it finally time for Brit/bant/ ?
Should have been sent there long ago

Cheers
I know I was the one talking with him about it

So is it this one or mine?

You Lads watched that Gun Powder BBC series yet?

WN's discussion of religion doesn't go beyond
>Protestant is better than caflick

Good idea, please bring all the other mongs with you.

Here's the link for anyone who missed it
youtu.be/3eRxPDLYM9Q

This one, got more replies already Jamal.

Good knowing you guys but I finally got the call-up.

The merits of Protestantism over Catholicism weren't discussed last thread, I answered a question somebody asked about the similarities between Anglican and Catholic masses and posted a quote from Roger Scruton (since the thread was a Roger Scruton Edition) regarding English churches.

I meant a forced removal of the thread from Sup Forums
Because of the scarcity of political content in the threads

He was explaining the different areas of Anglicanism, he also often speaks about historically important events in regards to religion of this country and will cite biblical verses when people ask. He's a great source of Anglican knowledge, he's to Anglicanism as YKTD was to Hitchens.

Well, I say the serious ones stay and the shitposters fuck off to /bant/ and start brit/bant/ there.

Lucky cunt

t danish pigfucker

>he's to Anglicanism as YKTD was to Hitchens.
But YKTD left before you came

What are your thoughts the need for a new nationalist party? Is UKIP kill?

>I assumed a tripcode the day I started posting
OK.

With your tendency to blogpost, avatarfagging, and general opinions yes, yes (You) did.

UKIP is dead, at this point even if Farage came back I can't see the party managing much support, unless the Brexit betrayal is very obvious (it won't be). There's no climate for a new nationalist party, it would take too long a time to establish itself and once it is established, the demographics of the country would render it unable to become elected in any meanginful way.

You're free to assume whatever you wish.

So, you're saying we're fucked?

so do you lads support hitler?

According to woes we're going to have a military coup
So don't worry About it !
And if not
All the white Brits can flee to NI and plan their next move from there

I have some questions about monarchy.
What are your thoughts on it?
Are british conservatives monarchists? Do you often see people saying their are doing something "for the Queen"?
Do you think that ending the monarchy would give more ground for the globalist to work on?
Is there a book you could recommend on modern monarchism?

They'd have to literally walk out with an EU flag draped over their shoulders and shout "F**K BREXIT" for it to be obvious at this point without the Sun telling them so.

>Brit/pol/
>discussing politics
fucking hell lad, are you a newcunt, or have you just been away for six months?

Can't barrage the Farage

apart from Mogg, it looks absolutely nauseating tbph.

That's right you fucking dicklet.

>Germaine Greer
Jesus Christ. What an insufferable hag

ANOTHER NEW JOE

Yes.

Doesn't it always?

Well Vince Cable's essentially done that already (With different words)

six months ago we were talking about fucking blacked every thread

Vince Cable is irrelevant.

granted, the peak of Brit/pol/ wasn't six months ago, but it was still decent back then.

>Ex-minister
>Leader of third largest party
>Big contact book in Brussels from ministry days

he's such a mong

>tfw he manages to rhyme 'Duke' with 'book'
Posted earlier but you didn't see it. Borrowed a Mosley book from the uni library. Do you reckon I'm now on a watchlist?

What if the Tory party collapses? Could there be a chance for a new right wing party to fill the space?

>t. daftie

As Varg says, expecting to get shit done through ballot just creates a false sense of hope. We need to uprise through a nationalist movement, not party, I think Woes is starting one soon.

Nicola Sturgeon is the leader of the third biggest party.

The Liberal Democrats are not in government, nor are they involved in the Brexit process. What Vince Cable and the Liberal Democrats do is irrelevant, what the Conservative Party does is relevant.

No one?
Ok, then

Why would the Conservative party collapse? It is excellent at ensuring its survival.

Wouldn't be surprised.

Potentially.

>drinking this much cum
fucking hell lad

>Nicola Sturgeon is the leader of the third biggest party.
bbc.co.uk/news/election/2017/results
(You)

Christ, he's not actually is he? His credibility is already in pieces after being outed as a NEET, never mind being a coke drinking fatty.

>defensive comment from pubes in 3..2..1..

eyo britpakis, you bin that shithole country of yours yet?

You can't say he doesn't have an influence. Farage got the referendum and the only time he's ever been to commons was for tea with Rees-Mogg.

>tfw not a bingbong

Completely failing to deliver Brexit and losing the trust of all the leave voters who they'd promised to fulfill it to.

Where have (You) been recently?

>Conservative 318
>Labour 262
>Scottish National Party 35
>Liberal Democrat 12
Thank you for proving my point.

The Monarchy could vanish into thin air tomorrow and very little would change - it has no power, at all - and even if it did, those who currently reign have no appetite, will or even desire to intervene for the interests of the nation. The death of Diana was the final step in democratising the monarchy, which had been in occurrence for quite some time.

It is a hollowed-out hulk, now only serving a purpose to trot out what little (vacant) tradition we have left to quell people who consider themselves patriotic and would perhaps begin to kick up a little more fuss about the state of the nation if the Queen was deposed. 'As it is, things can't be too bad because we've still got the Queen, Charles and a new royal baby - Britain is still alive after all!'

>tfw farage achieved more than the lib dems ever did with just one cup of tea
/are/nige

this is pol
fuck u

Maybe not. He sort of hinted at it.

everythings fucked dont bother

>dissolves your monastery
what would you do?

>You know remember 'Tens of thousands'
>You know remember 'No deficit by 2015'
>You know remember 'No deficit by 2016'
>You know remember 'No deficit by 2017'
>You know remember 'No increase in VAT'

>Ignoring the numbers
So I guess the UUP>UKIP in the 2015-2017 election cycle am I right?

I bet you all look very similar to Owen Jones

order-order.com/2017/10/25/weinsteins-of-westminster/

Take a guess who?

We were talking about Parliamentary influence, so yes.

Nicholas Soames. Remainer nonce.

Cyril Smith
Ted Heath
WILDCARDS
Churchill
Thatcher
Straw

Where would they all suddenly shift their votes to? I'd argue that votes from 'the right' have a far greater rigidity than those on the left.

The routinely occurring revolutionary exhibitionism within the left wing portions of the electorate allows for - and perhaps encourages - vote fluidity (Green to Lib Dem, to Labour, to Lib Dem and Green again), on a far greater degree than that which exists on the right. People who vote for right wing parties are doing so on 'common sense' and because they have a deep moral instinct about the natural order of the world - the same is not true on the left, where ties to parties are much more transient and based on whatever is trending within the (fictitious and self appointed) guardians of the national psyche's columns in newspapers and political interviews.

For the Conservative party to collapse there would also have to be a viable alternative. UKIP isn't that and there never will be. The press would never allow it - they would be torn to shreds. Identical standards of scrutiny simply do not occur - UKIP members are harangued for leaving the cat out - whilst the Green Party can openly call for the dissolution of this nation's very essence (it's borders), the phasing out of women's prison sentences and a whole host of other genuinely insane policies and not be batted an eyelid at. Where will you ever see this mentioned? Nowhere.

I've probably not answered your point but I have to go now.

know of any good MILFs lads?

see the one on the right? he was definitely a policitian for the people of britain and not the banksters and certainly did not destroy the british empire because he was involved in and manipulated by some freemasonary cult

But fucking no one listens to the SNP. The tories have already lost 1 MP. The DUP are beginning to stir. Eventually Thersea May is going to have to reach out to the Lib Dems if she wants this gig to last the full 5 years.

Enoch Powell was an infamous nonce according to rumor.

Dennis Skinner
>seizing the lady's means of production since 1970

>It's all Labour MP's
KEK
E
K

Rollin' for John Spellar

Guido is talking about five current MPs, at least two Labour MPs

Remainder will be one each from Lib Dem, SNP and a Tory I suspect.

Do any of you lads support a football team? I mean seriously support them, not just look at their scores now and again.

I am by anyones definition a far right nationalist. I voted UKIP in 2015 and in the 2016 Scottish elections. I voted Leave and I want Scotland to remain in the Union. I am also a Celtic supporter, born and bred.

Any of you who know anything about Celtic will know my politics and the politics associated with the club don't exactly mix but I can't bring myself to abandon them.

If I had to guess a Lib Dem it would be Alistair Carmichael. Or the milkman.

>Do any of you lads support a football team?
no.

OSWALD REESE POWELL WILL RESTORE THE BREXIT EMPIRE

interesting, thanks