Now we know that the (((Pagan Posting))) and anti Christian posting are Jewish hasbara app posts made by Jew's and...

Now we know that the (((Pagan Posting))) and anti Christian posting are Jewish hasbara app posts made by Jew's and pro-Israeli atheists, what can we do to stop the cuckoldry menace of pagan larpers and their (((Jewish))) influencers?

What should we do with these traitors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GnKIgccY09Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oi where the proof

>REEEE ANYBODY WHO DOESN'T LIKE MY STUPID CONSTANT SHITPOSTING IS JEWS
Maybe it's just that you're a filthy newfag and nobody likes scum like you?

I think it's fairly clear now that the anti christian posts are Jewish lead.
I mean I'm fairly certain this is acepted fact at this point?
We know that pagan niggers are just atheist niggers being goaded by the hasbara app (((ISRAELI)))s in order to weaken their main and greatest enemy the Christian nation.
What should we do with this treacherous scum?

>Europe getting raided by muslims
>you abandon your family to be be killed and raped in order to take back the holy land for (((them)))
>fail in doing so

top cuck

hey man I thought you had some proof outside of yeah it's a common fact
there is some proof in one of the threads about Christianity which you can collect and actually use against raging retards

>Christians are the reason that the west has broken down
>neglects to mention that the west has broken down only because of the influx of atheists who have weakened the church and that now the church in order to stay relevant has bowed to atheist notions
>neglects to mention that atheists are pagan larpers
Wow it's almost as if Pagan NIGGERS lead by their JEW masters are the reason the west is being destroyed.

Really making me think about this stuff.

>I think it's fairly clear now that the anti christian posts are Jewish lead.
>I mean I'm fairly certain this is acepted fact at this point?
Maybe you dumbass newfags accept this bullshit you made up. But it isn't true. It's just you being delusional and having a typical Christian persecution complex.

Wow. The JEW is awfully defensive at this proposition. At this FACT.

Hmmm. Maybe there's some truth to it?

>Wow it's almost as if Pagan NIGGERS lead by their JEW masters are the reason the west is being destroyed.
Because it sure isn't the Church supporting immigrants and "refugees", huh?

Repent or die. Deus vult muddafukka

>conveniently forgets that it was the feminists and their atheist marxist JEW overlords that brought in mass immigration
>thinks it's the christians
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH
HAAAHAHAHAHA
I want you to know you dumb russian fuck. I'm laughing at you. IN one fucking sentence you proved to me that everything said about russians are true. You're dumb fucking low IQ fucks. The niggers of europe. Disgusting filth. Common mud. No wonder your disgusting people are cowards and poor warriors.

Oh please the church today in Europe had been destroyed by years of chipping away at it. Now you are legally required to stfu about homosexuality and accept gay priests and homo weddings. Its because of those fucking atheist fucktards the west is becoming a cesspool.

Yup.

People only turn to god when shit hits the fan.

What's the reward for the constant believer?

None. It's for suckers.

Even the good book says more rejoicing in heaven for the sinner.

Ugh.

here cunt maybe you can make the argument with some of this

Heyr, himna smiður,
hvers skáldið biður.
Komi mjúk til mín
miskunnin þín.
Því heit eg á þig,
þú hefur skaptan mig.
Eg er þrællinn þinn,
þú ert drottinn minn.

Guð, heit eg á þig,
að þú græðir mig.
Minnst þú, mildingur, mín,
mest þurfum þín.
Ryð þú, röðla gramur,
ríklyndur og framur,
hölds hverri sorg
úr hjartaborg.

Gæt þú, mildingur, mín,
mest þurfum þín,
helzt hverja stund
á hölda grund.
Send þú, meyjar mögur,
málsefnin fögur,
öll er hjálp af þér,
í hjarta mér.

Kolbeinn Tumason (1173–1208) was a member of the Ásbirningar family clan, and was one of the most powerful chieftains in Iceland around the turn of the 12th century. His power was probably at its height around 1200 AD. Kolbeinn used his influence to ensure that men in his favour received positions of power within the clergy, amongst them bishop Guðmundur Arason. Guðmundur, unbeknownst to Kolbeinn, proved to be an advocate of clerical independence and resented interference from the secular chieftains. The two were soon at odds. In 1208, Kolbeinn and his followers attacked Guðmundur and his supporters in Hjaltadalur by Víðines. The ensuing battle is known as the Battle of Víðines. Kolbeinn died in the conflict, his head bashed in with a rock.

youtube.com/watch?v=GnKIgccY09Q

rad post op

seeing all the jews shill here...it's just a hilarious indicator into their deranged psyche

they all need to get dead fast

>England and France were being attacked by Muslims

France has definitely been attacked by muslims, and not just in recent times.

>this slavNIGGER tries his low IQ slav intelligence at history
Wow. Beautiful. Like your russian low IQ blood you have no shame in showing us your stupidity.
The English and the French fought through Europe to get to the Promised land in the first crusade you dumb fuck. They forced the muslims out of their lands before chasing them all the way back to Jerusalem.
Now... Now I want you... You dumb cunt. I want you to realize that a superior anglo has bested you. I want you to realize that you are inferior. You are the Jews of Europe. You are weak. Pitiful. Cowardly. Scum.

Kiss my feet you fucking pitiful wimp coward.

>Russian
>slav
the absolute state of your education

Why don't you turn the other cheek, altar boy?

Also invest in a pair of glasses

Simply ignore them, or even better, respond to them with a pizzagate dump.
Pizzagate is the kryptonite to all the shills

Oh come now. The russians ahve raped most of the Netherlands. These fucking scum left are just as pitiful as the vikings before them. Scum. Cowards. But now with the russian IQ.
Pitiful creatures. Easy pickings for the jew.
Us Christians have no such weaknesses.
Oh poor little slav. You don't seem to get the jibe do you kiddy. It's alright. I know children and wimps can't get high tier jokes. Don't worry your little head little baby wimp. :)

>us Christians don't have any weakness
yeah no US Christians are split in between millions of branches therefore no unity
I swear everytime it's a fucking Protestant speaking of unity

If you love on Christ and hate the Jew you are a true Christian. There is nothing more to it.
Don't worry your widdle jew atheist head about it child. Child. Wimp. kid. :) Little baby child. :)
Poor kiddo xD

>calls me Jew atheist cause I say the truth
every single time it's a Protestant

>truth
Oh I'm sorry little kiddo. You told a lie. That's not the truth is it kiddo? Is it wimp? IS it little wimpy wimp. :)

>America doesn't have many branches of Christianity
>lie
nice b8 you actually made triggered for a sec there

Did I trigger you wimpy wimp? :) Yeah I bet I did you even brought out that fucking shit tier reaction image without even attempting to get something related to the topic didn't you little wimp. :) Little wimpy wimpy wimp. :)

>UN
well, i'm not surprised that some desert dweller hides behind a jewish organisation to shill for his abrahamic religion

What is funny to me is this pretty much vindicates pagans on here. You Christians pretty much have created a huge divide on Sup Forums you shit up the fucking thread with your 10+ threads at a time.

>of course you picked me
why not talk to the UN cunt he's much more woke than me

Yeah sure buddy. I have been posting against christfaggotry for years because it is degenerate.

So why does anyone promote Christianity if you admit the church is cancer? It's retarded. What's done is done. Move on. Most nationalists are not christian.

No, you fucking idiot. Godcucks are the worst. Christianity is a sandnigger religion. If you are a white European, you have no business being Christian. Just because several generations of my ancestors cucked for a jew doesn't mean I have to keep it going. If you really want to respect your ancestors' culture, go further back.

>If we dont worship jews then we are jews
Hm

ppl telling you not to partake of jewish law and worship of the jewish people are.... jews? Whot the fuck are you talking about?

PAGANS BTFO ETERNALLY

I think I'll just start my own religion for American whites.

Amen kek

Nice Hitler get

oh yeah, practicing a relligion that we know nothing about is waaaaaay better right? you really think the fraction of the old beliefs we know of is enough to start a religion with? paganism is literally pissing on the graves of your ancestors, both christian and pagan ones, since islam is "don't be a dick to other muslim men" and judaism is "don't be a dick to jews" I think I'm going with the christian "don't be a dick in general"

>It is written Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. Does God care for oxen?

That is all a bunch of horse shit.
Horns in a mythical context represented forms of thinking. This is proven by the horned helmets, the horns were carved to look like ravens, two horns represented huginn and munin, meaning thought and memory.
Anytime people drank from horns in the myths it was equated to consuming wisdom, something entirely out of the physical world.
Like when Odin drank the mead made from Kvasir's blood, it was the mead of poetry, gave Odin the ability to cast spells.
They were talking about psychology and how you imbibe in knowledge that leads to enlightening states of existence.
Had nothing to do with drinking any real substances in the world.

It says semen.

Blood does not give you knowledge in myths you either do not understand what is going on or you are reading yet ANOTHER mistranslated Nordic poem. Either way it's bullshit. It can revitialize you but that is it

There's nothing wrong with being a dick to people that deserve it. i.e. foreign invaders and ideologies

You don't understand mythic language.

Are you sure? I know Latin and I can read this lexicon. Prove it to me goy. Prove to me that TWO LATIN LEXICONS ARE WRONG and Goypedia is right.

>blood coming out of a man's penis
Are you sure?

why is christian america circumcised?

You know I bet the blood is mixed with semen in these phallic horns. The semen gives Odin creativity and the blood powers him up.

I mean you need enough POWER to caste a magic spell right??? But you also need the creativity to do magic? That is how magic goes. To say that blood makes you creative but not lively is just denying blatent facts of mythology. Obviously there was another component to this potion. I guarantee there is something you are not telling me LARPer I'm always right about these things

Atheism and Christianity are actually quite complimentary. Christianity, I believe, is the precursor to Marxist ideas--in regards to the Bible, if you replace all references to divinity and miracles with state programs, it'll be strikingly similar to the Communist Manifesto. So, centuries of Christian brainwashing is necessary to enter the subsequent stage of the atheistic utopia, at which point Abrahamic religion is no longer necessary, so it is destroyed by the very group that created it.

communism comes from christian mentality. From those christians who don't wanted to wait for the "heaven" so they want to make the paradise right here on earth ("end of opressions") but bringingn also the hell for it (Marx always said that without violence the revolution won't happen). There is even a Catholic philosopher called Olavo de Carvalho who say it, that communism comes from Christianity.
Also, both comes from jewish mentality. The chosen people of christians are themselves, to communists are the "proletariat", to feminists are the women, to lgbt militancy are the gays... Etc. 100% jewish mentality.

not during the first crusade genius
if spain was too weak to expel the moors it was their fault

>the jews want you to worship the gods of Europe instead of a shit skin god made by shit skin hebrews

You're not worshipping the gods of Europe, you're worshipping Jewish comic-book characters.