/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - NO TRIPFAGS EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump/CommSec Wilbur speech on minority devel week 10/24/17
youtu.be/ylBb1IRda-g
>Pres Trump arrives @Capital Hill &ignores protester 10/24/17
youtu.be/S9xCq4Eycqg
>Pres Trump motorcade to the Senate Lunch 10/24/17
youtu.be/o9a5lJtgSc0
youtu.be/Ezfy_Bqo7Lo (return trip)
>VP Pence @American Ent Inst 10/24/17
youtu.be/IMihwrVwrTo
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis meets w/Duterte 10/24/17
youtu.be/eVd5iLl9umQ
>SoS T-Rex in pakistan 10/24/17
youtu.be/ADUutDeicg0 (arriving)
youtu.be/WiKwc4z3GCM (meeting)
youtu.be/ezMTDlzS04A (departing)
>CJCS Gen Dunford presser on Camp against isis 10/24/17
youtu.be/mXYB1H0jpYc
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/24/17
youtu.be/j9RyG_0i8Jc
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/24/17
youtu.be/F77Ot5_Nezs
>Pres Trump presents Medal of Honor to Cap Gary Rose 10/23/17
youtu.be/hDAu1AL6RBw
>Pres Trump Joint Stmt w/PM Lee Loong (Sing) 10/23/17
youtu.be/oErlXmtr4Aw
>Pres Trump/Boeing Pres/PM Lee Loong sign deal 10/23/17
youtu.be/xUWjHn-NPFQ
>Pres Trump/VP Pence have lunch with PM Lee Loong 10/23/17
youtu.be/a5-_gg6_Bxg

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/24/georgetown-student-group-targeted-as-hate-group-for-catholic-beliefs-could-be-sanctioned.amp.html
data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
trade.gov/mas/ian/build/groups/public/@tg_ian/documents/webcontent/tg_ian_003364.pdf
x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-01-20
x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-10-10
secure.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia/historical
youtube.com/channel/UCSEH4StvDaM2VLfnm0IMo_A/featured
archive.is/MZ9u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TRUMP NO

Defend this

The last thread we had was great guys!

But this thread, how about we keep the racism and sexism to a minimum, okay? We don't want to offend our femalepedes or our blackpedes.

Papalists under fire! foxnews.com/us/2017/10/24/georgetown-student-group-targeted-as-hate-group-for-catholic-beliefs-could-be-sanctioned.amp.html

>after illegally cross border for free healthcare at American taxpayer expense while his home country a $90 billion trade surplus with America

>Created 553,000 less jobs through September than Obama did in 2016 [1]
>Ended a streak of 83 straight months of job growth, started under President Obama [1]
>Trade Deficit up $31 billion (8.75%) through August versus 2016 [2]
>Trade Deficit with China is up 6.2% [2]
>Trade Deficit with Canada is up 207.8% [2]
>Trade Deficit with Mexico is up 11.7% [2]
>The US Dollar is down "bigly" versus the Canadian Dollar, Mexican Peso, Euro, Chinese Yuan, Japanese Yen, and most other currencies [3][4]
>The Dow Jones Industrial Average's growth, adjusted for the dollar's weakness, for the January 20 - October 10 period is down 9.45% vs 2016 [5]

Where's that "strong economy" Drumpfkins?

[1] data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
[2] trade.gov/mas/ian/build/groups/public/@tg_ian/documents/webcontent/tg_ian_003364.pdf
[3] x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-01-20
[4] x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-10-10
[5] secure.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia/historical

GO HERE FIRST

RECYCLE CURRENT THREAD LATER

Probably wasn't even a kid! But good if he is.

>Purge and Purify
2020 Campaign slogan found

What is a Tripfag?

>(((Schwartz)))

m-mommy... gibbe

Looks like he's a fan of a horror movie and everyone thought he meant it literally.

>And then there's Donald Trump, who did not win the popular vote, unilaterally deciding to go against the will of the people. One person, not even the president, should not be able to sabotage the hard work of the legislative branch of the American government to make changes that were already rejected.

>"It wasn't enough for Trump to viciously harass the first black president over and over again, President Trump wants to make sure President Obama's legacy is destroyed."

>Since he took office, Trump's statements, policies, and agenda have shown that he's not looking out for the best interests of all Americans, only a certain group — a group of Americans that look and act a lot like him: white, male, cisgender, straight, and wealthy. And while he may present these decisions as benevolent, Trump's latest moves to destabilize the health care marketplace are actually just more veiled attacks on President Barack Obama.

>While other presidents may have also tried to dismantle Obamacare, no one else made it to the White House thanks to a noxious conspiracy theory built on white supremacy and hate. What kind of man would take away millions of Americans' health care just because a black man created the ACA? A petty, little tyrant named Donald Trump.

WOW. This is an absolutely STUNNING rebuke of the president.

Imagine how good the underside of her breats smell

Dont tell me what to do nigger.

Mnuchin has been out there doing what feels like more than what a Treasury Secretary would usually do.

FORGOT TO CHANGE YOUR MEME FLAG SHAREBLUE NIGGER

GO TO GERMAN THREAD FIRST

THIS THREAD WILL BE RECYCLED AFTER

Honestly, I am a Trump Supporter but some things have to be left to the kids, people forgot Halloween is supposed to be for the kids, how we turned it into some gay ass month long extravaganza for adults and now adult faggotry is seeping into it, is beyond me. I could swear 2015 wasn't like this.

Now that Halloween is celebrated as long as Christmas, I actually wonder if the Fundies were right.

>Protestants believe that Catholics are heretics
>SANCTION AND BAN!
>Muslims think that ALL non-Muslims are infidels
>RELIGION OF PEACE... FREE GRANTS!

>Sikhs are bro tier and love americ-

Oh.

>american dream means i get free healthcare from rich people
wtf happened to pull yourself up by bootstraps, fucking commies are taking over

I see a lot of opinions in your post and zero attempts to support the assertions with facts.

It was homos sanctioning the Catholics. Besides we tell Catholics they're going to Hell not sanctioning and banning them.

>tyranny of the majority should prevail!
Funny they weren’t saying that back when the majority of the country wanted segregation.

What is cherrypicking?

How long before Barack The Unaccomplished is called to testify?

Why are they wearing Muslim garb if they're Sikhs?

Halloween was always a community holiday, but it is supposed to be about respect for the dead and getting in touch with the supernatural. It was kikes that turned it into an areligious game of "buy shit and be a whore", just like every other Holy Day.

These are mudslimes you fcucking newfag faggot

>apologizing
>ever
If some reporter knocked on my door and asked if I was racist because of my Halloween decorations, I'd say yes I am and tell them to get the fuck off my property before I grab my shotgun.

holy shit that literally sound like cackling chickens

The current healthcare program is a nightmare for people look at the current las vegas shooting victims and how they are subject to high premiums of their current plans or to grovel to insurance companies or charity because of stateline boundaries.

>purge and purify
it's ok.
Just needs to add "For the Emperor" after it.

this times a gorillion
halloween is now a contest to see who has the dankest hollywood movie reference constume

>purge and purify

based kid

Two questions for you lads
Is the dossier shit hitting the fan?
And what is the likelihood of a happening in Dallas?

TOD DEN JUDEN!
TOD DEN SCHWARZEN!
TOD ALLEN FEINDEN DES VOLKES!

I just realized that all the stuff like Jeff Flake is not DRUMPF BTFO like the media tries to spin it.
It's the Republican Party purging itself.
Hilarious really

German awooposter OP, where are you? You said you were taking over baking last thread?

prev

Reminder if you use piss bottles McCain wins

You now remember Jeb!

here

forgot

Great, you've got baking now. Thanks for baking, German awooposter.

Stop posting this chimp.

What’s the final solution to the white problem?

/ptg/ is the best g

Gas all nonwhites

if everyone on earth is white, is anyone really white?

>>The US Dollar is down "bigly" versus the Canadian Dollar, Mexican Peso, Euro, Chinese Yuan, Japanese Yen, and most other currencies [3][4]
This got debunked again and again. The Euro and Yuan are arbitrarily devalued to keep exports high.

bleach everyone

A lot of rule #12, Trump is using against Hillary
> pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it

He’s keeping Crooked Hillary frozen on three scandals since the RNC: emails, Uranium one, Clinton Foundation. It became her defining trait, the one and only thing Trump used against Crooked Hillary.

She tried to do the same but forgot the “freeze it” part meaning with a different scandal every week the one from last week completely loses its strength. Think about it:

> nobody is talking about ending DACA
> nobody is talking about gun control
> nobody is talking about Puerto Rico
and, incredibly given how recent it is
> nobody is talking about Wacky Wilson or the gold start family

It means all of those things can’t be used against him while Trump hangs the emails, Clinton foundation and Uranium one over her head as often as possible.

DUDE

Boo.

Did I spook you?

*btfos your nazi president*

There are no good generals, just less cancerous generals
/ptg/ is a necessary evil

50 million each for 3 delegates, it's truly amazing

rip heatherposter

oke that's kind of cute

Seasoned food

>purge and purify
Hurr Durr time to selective memory a film franchise

youtube.com/channel/UCSEH4StvDaM2VLfnm0IMo_A/featured

They have seized the memes of production

WEED

I'd rather take a bong hit than drink desu

Oh man i miss the primaries, what a magical, magical time

LMAO

*sees a repeat shit post for a whole god damn day because this faggot just wants to keep farming (You)'s*

I swear she confuses my dick so much. She's got white skin and lighter eyes than me but she's got the nose and face of a nog.
Damn' you Venti and your Sicilian genes and boobies!

>There are no good generals, just less cancerous generals
>/ptg/ is a necessary evil
Not at all, this is a good general full of great people. I never liked generals but this place has a purpose and is good when you keep problems like tripfags under control.

I want Roger Stone to lobby Trump to legalize it
Can you imagine the sheer amount of liberal asspain?

You can quite literally sees its mustache.

AYO HOL UP

don't you donald cucks get tired of the meme already? the liberal tears were tasty, but I'm tired of this orange fuck. don't you conservatives have someone better to put in charge now? obviously he's not keeping his election promises, so its kinda boring.

You racist fuck, can't even make the difference between brown people. Kys

Has something happened to him? Was it the muzzies?

>this
my girlfriend's dad's bbq tastes like i'm eating plain meat.

As if modern games couldn't get any worse.

>Death threats
Great, call the fbi/police, denounce everyone, say what is the context of the phrase and show proof = bunch of liberals and non-whites tossed in jail or being sued.

>ywn lick those legs

Scientists have discovered what the average American will look like by 2040, and it's beautiful.

>the maddowblog
here's your (You)

Im sure everyone deep down already knows he was likely who paid fusion gps early on

>ever getting tired of winning

Spotted the CTR shill

>Maddow actually using the "it's still Obamas economy" meme

In big part thanks to your marketing campaign Trump campaign intern. I hope you get that sweet bonus in cash or in the right of smell the hair of the cabinet member of your choice. Two sniffs, can get a little bit of neck as well

> ywn smell KAC perfumed hair
I should get a job there as well

At that rate he would have needed $61,850,000,000 to get to 1237.

And of course for Trump to drop out, since money doesn't matter when facing him.

>Brazilian President (And Vampire Emperor) Michel Temer was Interned in Army Hospital after getting sick!!

archive.is/MZ9u

>King Nigger's policies were lined up the entire time to have a negative effect until the moment he was out of office at which point it would work perfectly