What if we start spamming the idea of spray painting the prophet mohammed all over Europe?

What if we start spamming the idea of spray painting the prophet mohammed all over Europe?

You know because we want to proove how tolerant the mudslimes really are.

Also you better start planting youtube videos with "SUPRISE MOHAMMED DEPICITED" in muslim related videos.

Like "how to study the korean" "this one trick will let you into paradise" etc.

Check the responses on this shit tier video
youtube.com/watch?v=W0g7EyEZE28

It would be fantastic if this could become a thing wouldent it now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-gU3XtvzJL8&spfreload=10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quranism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please meme that Muhammed was white. It triggers muzzies so much hahaha

so you be sayin we wuz muslims and shieeet

Noticed that

I just think its the ultimate "trigger".

>trigger warnings on the videos are not allowed

Bumping. There's a lot of good ideas here

We can create stencils and promote that the identity europe organisations take up the cause.

infographics for how to create these stencils and tips & tricks for making them last.

And create videos on youtube that islamic communities will see. Clickbait them into seeing the prophet depicted.

If we could trigger som suicide belts it would be hillarious.

Need a cool name for the Operation.

>Create easily printed stencils for taggers
>Create guides on how to correctly write "prophet muhammed" in arabic so there is no misunderstanding
>Push the infographics on the usual channels (everywhere)

Then sit back and enjoy the Sup Forums created happening. This is the only thing we can do to reduce the number of mudslimes in Europe within weeks.

Litteraly, we can reduce the number of muslims in Europe by doing this efficently. Im pretty sure spooks wil try to work against this operation for obviouse reasons. But all we need is a bunch of infographics, we already got the community & outrage.

im going to create a infographic later. Will do the re-search required and post as i create.

New threads will come

Bump

Have 3 or 4 various Arabic phrases like "praise be to Allah" and "one religion". Keep them subtle though so it doesn't seem like (((extremists))).

Just draw kikels everywhere with captions saying "is this muhammed?" and watch peoples heads explode.

planning to make numerouse info graphics. Going to re-search the topic a bit to get a better understanding of what exactly is most offensive.

Will make neutral,biased, and extremist graphics based on the lvl of triggerdnes.

Might aswell use my mania for something good.

Top effort. Just had another idea (long term)...after a few weeks spray paint stuff that looks like retaliation, claiming to be Muslims. Community goes under scrutiny and they get investigated. Can go back and forth on the synagogues and mosques

>Muhammed was white

kek i thought this was a joke, but there are actually a whole pile of hadiths that refer to him as a "white man"

I know that that probably means he was relatively light-skinned compared to the other Arabs around him, but this has serious meme-potential

You guys realize you're risking your life by doing this, right?

No war goes without casualties.
Same goes for the meme-war

he was fucking white you retard, read the hadith
>"He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face." Sahih Muslim 30:5777
>"And a white (person) (i.e. the Prophet) who is requested to pray for rain and who takes care of the orphans and is the guardian of widows."" Sahih Bukhari 2:17:122
>"He was white and his beard was black with some white hair." Sahih Bukhari 4:56:744
>"He said: He had an elegant white color, and he was of an average height." Sahih Muslim 30:5778

Why? If we get hundreds of Sup Forumsacks to do this in the shadows.

People will die. We wont. We are not the ones that will be hated by sane people.

Check out this video
youtube.com/watch?v=-gU3XtvzJL8&spfreload=10

Some trashy rap video is triggering Muslims. lol I don't get it, it's such a random thing lol

people will just accuse the ebul white supremacists of triggering the poor exploding muslim

top kek
Thats just great. If people realise that a group of deplorables can trigger people to blow them selfs up for a fictional god it might not be so smart to import the ticking time bombs.

I want them to explode and i want the debate about triggering them to arise. Sanity will prevail and the moderate position will be to assimilate (which muslims cant for some reason) muslims or refuse them entry.

Charlie ebdo spawned parts of this narrative. We need to push it to the extreme to either reform western islam or implode it before they tear down the pillars of democrasy.

Its easy to launch these campaigns. Blood will be spilled but at this point its needed.

FUCKING THIS

You don't understand, they'll just delude themselves into believing it was the the evil fascists fault and will say it isn't their fault when they start mass murdering people

>this one trick will let you into paradise
ten steps to become a good moslem

reverse it. spray some islam letters n shit to feed islamophobia.

If we do nothing the batshit insane leftist will allow the batshit insane mudslimes to errode our democrasies untill we lose our entire european identity.

The fear of the liberal response should not stop us. They can try to frame it as evil facists.

We know the imams will say that this is the evil west in action and promote more terror against the kaffir.

I understand the crasy leftist very well. I have experience with the kike like left. I know how most of these degenerates think. They know its fucking insane. They play the narratives for money, imaginary moral highground and plain old power.

We will play the narratives with memes like we have always done.

>the media will blacklist reporting this
>the infographics will include guides on documenting the operations
>we will make sure said documentation arrives to the muslim community

The whole point is to show the sane people of Europe that the truth leftist peddle is not coherent with islam.

Worst case scenario the muslims start assimilating.

best case scenario the muslims start a jihad like never before.

Either way its a win.

I think I'll get my half Arab friend to film some videos with me. I can write and shit. They'll trust him since he's an Arab. I'll make the video serious for the first few minutes but at the end have ear rape of "FUCK ISLAM" while showing a white Muhammad.

I'm also Jewish, is there anything that I could do to help further using this privilege?

Good. Keep posting ideas.
The civil war in islam is something we should master to play the narrative. No idea where White muhammed plays in that. But calling him white could definatly be used for this op.

Need som creative thinking to find the most offensive campaign possible. Pitting sunni\shia in europe to clash is definatly one part of it.

The most offensive propaganda we can muster. The faster the better.

Its all or nothing for Europe at this point. Our leaders are useless in facing the culture war when they cant even aknowledge the European cultures.

Well, since I see no better option, Iguess I'll agree with you. I have a pretty good idea, why not put place bacon and shit inside mosques? like on the alters and the seats, as well as drawing Mohammed

I like this. We should make this an on-going project. Make the muslims butthurt and trigger them to oblivion. They show their true colors when you trigger them.

We need to focus on inciting violence from the other side.

If theres one thing that is clear in the modern society we live in. Its that claiming victimhood is the ultimate power.

I support anything that pushes the muslim blasphemy buttons.

Maybe not shit. But cover korans in bacon? Sure.

Good. Make sure to post here so we can push the view counts and replicate into oblivion.

Not sure about the kike heritage. There must be something. Im certain someone can creativly fram a narrative where the jew part brings extra offens.

>as offensive as possible
>play the victim
Congrats we are liberal shitposters now

The Left will never turn on the Muslims. I don't get it, but that's just the way it is. Sometimes I think it's a bizarre sort of fear or admiration thing, they actually secretly like the fact that Islam is patriarchal and violent.

narrowing the options to just muhhamad is sort of retarded.
post and draw redpills of all kinds, just stave off 88--bad optics

no say that he was sub saharan, that pisses them, off

they're being brainwashed into believing that the muzzies are oppressed by christcucks and USA: World Police

>Maybe not shit.
When I said "and shit" I just meant other things related to the subject, not literal shit, you know, like "WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET"

I hope to see more pushes for "European Islam" or "Murican Islam".

Most Western Muslims don't give a shit about the ME anyways, even if they won't admit it----and they won't admit it, even if their actions speak for themselves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quranism

The bigger issue is minorities---Muslims included----putting misplaced faith in the Leftists, or Democrats in America. How that changes, I don't know

IMAGES OF PEDOPROFIT ARE HARAM

We need to push narratives of Muslim ideology against their supporters. Attack (not physically) feminists and libtard groups in the name of Islam. Muslims won't speak against it as it's what they actually believe and everyone will see their true colours.

This is mainly to target the Mudslime problem. Pointing out other hypocrasies is also important ofcourse.

But we must make sure we controll the narrative. This is targeted at normies. We cant approach every blue pill at once.

This will be a weaponized autism strike aimed at the hypocrasy of islam. If we are effective. We will most likely have created a whole new generation of activists who can be used to push other narratives.
My bad. You are right. Everything that offends the muslims. Be creative.

We wuz algebra n shiiet.

>The soft bigotry of low expectations
This red-pilled alot of blacks into seeing the conservative narrative.

Americans face a whole diffrent reality than most Europeans. You guys need to play the narrative better. To kick the Amerileft the fuck out you need more of the soft bigotry exposed.

European mudslimes have paralel societies. We dont even ask for assimilation anymore. Americans demand assimilation. A very important distinction

Muslims aren't retarded. They know they have an ally in the Left. They don't respect them but they sure as hell aren't going to do anything to lose their support.

The only time they actually lose their shit against the Left is when they insult the prophet or the quran, as we saw with Charlie Hebdo.

The fact that muslims are ridiculously conservative by Western standards will never overweigh the fact that they're not white, unless they purposely go out of their way to be condemned. Why would they do that?

Bump

Remember to operate through proxies and not to leave any digital fingerprints on uploads. I think this can be done. If it is done on a large enough scale, the mudslimes will be provoked to such an extent that they will show their real colours on such a massive scale that deporting them can start to become a mainstream political view in the western world.

No I mean WE go after the left posing as Muslims, we need numbers to turn on them. The left will at the very least question it and the Muslims won't want to speak out in support of faggotry, women or general liberal degeneracy, which will likely lead to the left not supporting them to spite the rest of us.

keep in mind that the spooks, journalists and anti-extremist monitore this board day and night.

This is a campaign they cannot stop without mass arrests. Create the infographics. Document your progress. Spread into oblivion.

There is no rule 1&2 anymore. We cant remain hidden. But ideas cannot be defeated by censorship.

I imagine every muslim ghetto having muhammed prophets tagged all over europe.

Another brilliant Idea.
Make fake accounts, pose as Muslims and be sure to like and share a lot of Islamic related content/ left wing pro-Islam propaganda. Start seriously going after the gay community and start shaming literally every woman that has any part of her body visible.

Actually there's only one step for a muslim to become good.

Help find a good name for the operation

>operation jihad in the hijab
>operation trigger the flicker

Soft Bigotry of Low Expectations continues to be a reliable way to red pill people on the Left.

Maybe point out how NeoCons/Hawkish Dems have more blood on their hands than Trump's travel ban ever could.

"Hey, you know the wars that have corrupted and destroyed the M.E., the heartland of Islam, beyond recognition? The Democrats including Hillary supported that. Hillary's interventionism is directly responsible for far more actual deaths to your ummah than Trump ever could be."

I don't think most Muslims could happily vote for the Clintons and McCains if they knew half of the shit the Left is actually responsible for. "Interventionism" already triggers Muslims here, so maybe it's just a matter of correctly associating interventionism with the Left.

Wow, you're gay

The neocons\hawkish Dems have one strange thing in common. They have changed their stances the most during their history. Always pleasing the status quo public narrative.

Now its so outragously easy to trigger the left that they preffer to not speak at all. Just virtue signal the classics.

Conservatives try not to compromise so they cant exactly play the status quo very well.

Muslims know they are not compatible with the west so they enjoy the zero confontration of the left. I bet it would collapse if we could force leaders of the democrats to opinionate themselfs on these issues. It wont turn out good for them no matter what they say, as long as they say something.

i would imagine Interventionism is hard to frame as a leftist\democrat stand. It is the most valuable question to ask in relation to the muslims.

Most likely many gems in the vote history of neocons in congress

>status quo being the sjw logic
I made framed this thread as similar as the first op scientology threads i could remember. Dont care about your current culture of faggotry. Im not creative enough to find the best names so im definatly letting other shitposters be creative.

Jihad in the hijab is on my current infographic for the muhammed stencil im making.

Too much, keep it simple and to the point
>Operation Mohammed Was White

I even made a logo