George H.W. Bush apologizes after actress accuses him of sexual assault

Former President George H.W. Bush issued an apology after an actress accused him of sexually assaulting her during a photo op four years ago.

“When I got the chance to meet George H. W. Bush four years ago to promote a historical television show I was working on, he sexually assaulted me while I was posing for a similar photo. He didn’t shake my hand. He touched me from behind from his wheelchair with his wife Barbara Bush by his side. He told me a dirty joke,” actress Heather Lind wrote in a now-deleted Instagram post reported by The Daily Mail on Tuesday.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/357047-george-hw-bush-apologizes-after-actress-accuses-him-of-groping

He goosed her
That used to be totally fine to do

Welp he apologized, all is good now

Used to. Greatest generation on suicide watch. Boomers r nxt

Kek, who does that? What a country

Holy shit these past few weeks are just too much

i honestly don't think he even knows what planet he's on
innocent in my opinion

glad this story came to light. it means nothing for GW but her career is over. no one wants to hire an actress that claims sexual harassment after an 89 year old man in a wheelchair told her a joke.

See what happens when you hang out with Bill Clinton. Old man Bush is still dicking bimbos.

>claiming some old man in a wheelchair "sexually assaulted" you while his wife was standing next to him
Jesus what a fucking bitch

Vintage photo of sexual harassment. #MeToo

And megaanon floating the idea that bush could kick the bucket in a few weeks FWIW. Looks like they are working to sacrifice him next.

>apologized
Apology admits guilt. If we are gonna burn this motherfucker down lets use a blow torch

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Well when Bill Clinton apologizes for rape then they can talk lol

I would die from laughing if they dug up that old bag, or her granddaughter to say it.

American women have gone totally insane. Any physical contact could be interpreted as sexual assault. This is legitimately hysteria at this point. "Rape" and "sexual assault" are being drilled into the minds of women, so they view the world through prospective victims. Guys should seriously just boycott women at this point. Way too much risk.

You're not your fucking khakis

Let’s meme this into a sexual harassment symbol

hey maybe he'll apologize for the death squads while he's on a roll

That was my thought. This could be preparation, putting the idea out there that he was senile and losing it, so if he an heros it won't seem like as much of a surprise. There isn't much time left, though, if he's going to do it before the JFK docs come out.

he didnt apologize as like japan did for korean comfort women

it means NOTHING!

A+ political cartoon

"Lind also said in the post she was "disturbed" by a photo she saw of former President Obama shaking hands with Bush at a benefit concert to raise funds for disaster relief on Saturday night."

WTF is that supposed to mean? She gets upset at the sight of two male Presidents shaking hands? I don't understand this.

Also: 4 yrs ago Bush was 89 or 90, and confined to his wheelchair. Not exactly Harvey Weinstein.

already been done w/the original one

This just after his half-wit son talked shit about Trump and cucked to the Dems.

Trump curse is real. Best timeline.

Found the shill post. You'd love for more men to be scared of women.

That’s the main reason why I don’t talk to women.

Earlier this year I was starting a new course with a bunch of different people. One day, this bitch I was sitting next to started chimping out and accused me of staring her. I wanted to tell her to fuck hwrself but i knew that the best thing to do was to switch seats.

I avoided her the rest of the course. A couple of weeks later there was this pool party and she tried to strike up a conversation with me about my tattoos. I did not answer to her comments and ignored her. I pretended she didn’t exist and She was livid. It was priceless.

The funny thing is that i have zero interest in women, since I’m the “benis in rectum” kind of degenerate. I don’t understand how men these days pull up with soooo much shit from womyn.

There are very few actual American women left, the US is filled with foreign thots and female traitors who abandoned the values of their people. Like Rome at its founding, we are a nation without women of our own. There is only one solution.

Remember, the normal women (and they're still out there) do not accuse men of sexual assault. Just stay away from the crazy ones, and they're easy to spot with their tattoos and piercings and dyed hair. Their markings are quite useful.

I'd be more concerned about the uncomfortable memories I have of him playing soccer with children wearing those faggoty short shorts they had back in the 80s. I was just a little kid, but there was something just not right about that footage.

Goosing a woman? Yeah fine that doesn't fly in this day and age but literally get over it unless he turns out to be a serial groper.

motherfucker is wheelchair bound and could die any minute
civil war statues were just the first tumble down the stairs, by the time we hit floor our crumbling society will have dismantled the entire legacy of every great man, living or dead

>be walking around a corner
>run into woman who is also a 'feminist'
>collision is violent enough you reach out and steady yourself (and her) by grabbing her shoulders

Congratulations. In today's climate, you have sexually harassed her. In 5 years, once the dust has cleared you're left with a sexual assault on your record that - on paper - is no different than if you had hit her over the head and fucked her in the ass while she screamed for you to stop.

lol every fucking time.

As much as I hate the Bush’s her claim is pretty ridiculous. Like did he shove his hand up her vag? He “touched” me is pretty fucking vague.

HOW DO YOU GET SEXUALLY ASSAULTED BY AN 89 YEAR OLD INVALID IN A WHELCHAIR WITH HIS WIFE STANDING RIGHT THERE??????

I call bullshit

Why does it matter. Now this old fuck can go to his grave unable to virtue signal against Trump in anyway.
>93 fucking years old.

Literally who wants some media attention.

Democratic liberals are desperately trying to turn attention from rich Hollywood Jewish donor misogynists to conservative Republicans...
Blame the Republican White males .

You’re falling for the naxalt fallacy. The majority of American women are hypergamist whores who wouldn’t hesitate to acuse you of rape if that were to benefit them in any way shape or form.

I despise American women.

Don't worry.

Revelations will come out that everyone in the entertainment industry has sucked Jew cock at some point. Even within the rap industry. 2Pac, Eminem and all the rest had to suck Herb cock.

a common misconception

COMPLETELY MISSED

>believing larpers
leave

>he touched my back during a photo
>h-he actually made physical contact with the clothing!
>I was naked under those clothes!
>SSSSEXXXUAL ASSASAULT!

Letting women vote was a mistake.

>waiting years to complain about a senile wheelchair-bound former president "groping" you
Such a brave woman

I'm sure she's fine with Clinton, ironically

>Bush 41
>Great man
wat

>>waiting years to complain about a senile wheelchair-bound former president "groping" you
And he did it right in front of his wife...
Barbara is an enabler

10 year minimum + character assassination

Book deal for her when?

Also:
>tfw just before he decided to seize the sexual moment

Fucking hilarious. Someone make this happen.

unz unz unz, another one bites the dust.

>“We were instructed to call him Mr. President. It seems to me a President’s power is in his or her capacity to enact positive change, actually help people, and serve as a symbol of our democracy. He relinquished that power when he used it against me and, judging from the comments of those around him, countless other women before me,” Lind wrote.

>“What comforts me is that I too can use my power, which isn’t so different from a President really. I can enact positive change. I can actually help people. I can be a symbol of my democracy. I can refuse to call him President, and call out other abuses of power when I see them. I can vote for a President, in part, by the nature of his or her character, knowing that his or her political decisions must necessarily stem from that character.”

Where do you even start with this level of delusion and self importance?

Ever met a woman?

Old man probably bumped into her with his wheelchair.

>be in a wheelchair with your wife right next to you
>touch a woman's back and tell her a dirty joke

This is considered sexual assault in 2017.

He slapped Terri Hatcher's ass 10 years ago. There is a video of it.

>This is considered sexual assault in 2017.
Wrong in 2013... this happened 4 years ago... she is only NOW strong enough to out the "evil vile white conservative Republican man"

Slobber drool drool grab

>He relinquished that power when he used it against me
>What comforts me is that I too can use my power, which isn’t so different from a President really.

I mean, every single woman I know is politically less informed than most small children, but this is just retarded.

But really, this quote sums up why the West is doomed:

> I can be a symbol of my democracy.

This is pretty fucking par for the course

i wonder if Jr. will speak again about the state of sexual harassment in america. will he blame trump??

>implying he would apologize if it never happend

Gronald Flump has been the most hated and divisive president our wounded democracy has ever seen, and has escalated tensions among all 53 of our genders with his bigotry.

Look at the fear and loathing in those sexually harassed women... see the oppression in their eyes of the sexually dominant white male

George "Smell My Finger" Bush

LMAO NECROPHILIA

bush is a globalist scumbag but lets look at the accusation, she says he touched her. How did he touch her? They say he touched her in the back. Did he touch her in the ass? Why the fuck does the media just say old man bush grabbed her ass or did he?

IT'S TIIMEEE

> BRING THE MEME WAR TO DC
KNOCK DOWN THE EAST COAST NETWORK

PEDO NETWORKS ARE RELATED, POLITICIANS ARE INTIMATE WITH BILLIONAIRES AND CELEBRITIES

ENTERTAINMENT MOGUL DAVID GEFFEN

> Secret (An Open Secret - movie about pedos) follows five former child actors who fell victim to sexual predators while trying to make it in Hollywood. Among the accused are Marc Collins-Rector, Chad Shackley and Brock Pierce, the infamous co-founders of Digital Entertainment Network - a studio that AMASSED NEARLY $100 million in investment from the likes of David Geffen and Michael Huffington, but which is perhaps best known for throwing raging gay Hollywood parties. Only later did it come out that dozens of teen boys were sexually assaulted at these parties, some of them AT GUNPOINT.
Sauce: archive.fo/9okD2

> Running his business out of a Los Angeles mansion, he and his two business partners - his boyfriend at the time, Chad Shackley, and former child star Brock Pierce, who is now a board member of the Bitcoin Foundation - hosted lavish parties attended by Hollywood's gay A-list. Their guests included relative newcomer BRYAN SINGER, now the director of the X-Men movies, AND LEGENDARY MEDIA MOGUL DAVID GEFFEN, BOTH OF WHOM WERE INVESTORS IN DEN. It was at those parties that Collins-Rector allegedly sexually assaulted half a dozen teenage boys, according to two sets of civil lawsuits
> Geffen's attorney, Bertram Fields, forcefully denied Pierce's allegations [...] On multiple occasions, Fields threatened to sue BuzzFeed and its reporters
> Collins-Rector believed there was someone who wanted to take his business and possibly even kill him: Geffen, the billionaire Hollywood power broker.

SAUCE: archive.fo/wVq9p

OMG. There is a monument to this Rape? You CIS white Americans are disgusting.

yes become a soyboy pozzed faggot goy dont find a white woman and create white children with her also definitely support our greatest ally, israel

Just in time for the JFK papers tomorrow - GHWB was there in Dallas...

And what solution is that friendo? If pic related dem bitches still gonna fuck up their/your kids when raising them.

I remember this whore from Boardwalk Empire.

This is becoming too much. Events like this should have no impact on a woman. There's literally 0 reason to bring this up unless you're only looking for attention, it's that fucking trivial.

Femtards and NWO henchmen deserve each other.

Lol, ur not a boheimian grove, broheim.

This Heather Lind?

>"He told me a dirty joke"
vs.
>"He stood naked in front of me and told me to watch him rub bubblebath on his balls (Weinstein)"
This is obviously kikes just trying to do damage control. Do not fall for it. Just like the 20+ women Hillary paraded on stage who were all allegedly raped by Trump during the campaign who all magically disappeared and dropped all cases when she lost the election. Use your fucking brains here.