Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

>tfw you're going to debut against a filler villain.

Other urls found in this thread:

seiyuuplus.wordpress.com/2015/07/04/71-seiyuu-castings-earnings-everything-in-between/
ygorganization.com/whydoesitsmelllikerotteneggsinhere/
youtube.com/watch?v=kLPgzLQ1VjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks for not posting the real spoilers, asshat.

Infighting between allies!? BB’s counterattack begins!
During the Tag Duel between Jack & Yuya vs BB & Sanders, BB suddenly turns his fangs against Sanders!?

Also,
>implying that card is going to be used
>implying anything is going to ever happen

It's the upcoming set so it wouldn't be out of the question. It's not like debuting shiny new toys against literally whos in less important duels hasn't been a thing before.

The cover usually debuts 3-4 weeks before the set release.

NEED I REMIND YOU
THAT FUCKING ULTIMATE FALCON DEBUTED AGAINST CROW
AND FUCKING
LOST

What was even the point of that since Crow ended up being carded by the villain of the month?

>Ultimate Falcon never won ever
ULTIMATE JOBBER

>Sinister Supreme Demon was fake

FUCKING HELL.

>What was even the point
What's even the point of this show's story, now that I think about it?

As if you didn't know it in you heart already. Unless your heart's also retarded

Oh that's easy, it's...
Well I mean, Leo needs the Ruris for...
That is, he had Heartland carded to make a utopia by...
See, he needs to tell Yusho the truth about Yuya, which is...
Umm.

>episode 122 out of 150
>none of the plot has been explained

how do you fuck up this badly

We need to dispel some rumors about the cost of the seiyuu

Seiyuu get paid peanuts in Japan which has a rank system.

seiyuuplus.wordpress.com/2015/07/04/71-seiyuu-castings-earnings-everything-in-between/

Basically you don't make more than about 15,000 yen per episode as a new talent. That's about $150. Even vets with an extremely long amount of time under their belt don't make an enormous amount of money.

Kaneda Tomoko has been in the industry for over 15 years and still only makes about 30,000 yen per episode. That's like $300.
Agents get a portion of the money they make and they aren't guaranteed any money from other material like DVD and later broadcasts.

Only an estimated 10% of seiyuu make enough money to live on. The rest make their money through other jobs and use being a seiyuu as advertisement.

So no, Arc-V's cast being poorly used has nothing to do with money and everything to do with poor management.

Even actors in Japan make peanuts starting out. Tori Matsuzaka who was Shinkenred in Shinkenger was paid so poorly that he was living off water while working on the show. He'd drink until he was full and the Sentai/Power Ranger brand makes a shitload every year. It makes billions of yen a year yet the lead actor was living off water.

>Tori Matsuzaka who was Shinkenred in Shinkenger was paid so poorly that he was living off water while working on the show.
This sounds pretty abusive to the talent.

Is this why nippon's live action industry kind of garbage?

No, the problem with Japan is that the culture is so oppressive on the younger generation by refusing to allow the youth to make minor mistakes that the vast majority that don't end up killing themselves in shame try to find escapism, resulting in flooded markets of "careers" that should be hobbies, creating a gigantic pool of talent that renders it impossible for someone in the video game, anime, or acting industries (in Japan) to make a million dollars unless they were active in the company before 2000.

>sanders has yuri hair
>not related to yuri at all
>we could be having yuri duel instead of harambe and have a gozaburo vs kaiba reference

why does arc-v drop the ball

>Yuya preaches egao
>Yuri seems to respond
>tells Sanders he's done with Academia's orders
>ends up carding Sanders
>Yuya panics, demands Yuri to answer why he carded Sanders
>"What, did you think you were converting me to something? I was just getting bored..."
>activates Super Polymerization to combine Odd-Eyes with Starve Venom

BUT WHY SHOULD WE HAVE NICE THINGS RIGHT LOL

Sanders is going to use fucking Ancient Gears too, isn't he?

Just like Roger.

Please no

If he uses new main deck monsters and Fusions I'll accept it.
But he better not use those fucking Hounds AGAIN. I'm getting sick of them.

>Sanders
>Not using Chickens or Thunder-type monsters

That's a worse version of what Vector did

AH do declare I summon Ancient Gear Chicken which lets me special summon Ancient Gear Fryer from mah deck.Now I play polymarization: Chickan be fried and reborn! ANCIENT GEAR FRIED CHICKEN!

You will take the Harambe and Sanders dicking and you will like it :^)))

Do we know if Ancient Gears will be in the Fusion Booster Special?

Did I leave out the part where you get to see Shota Yuri being horribly abused by a taskmaster of a father who tells him to stop having fun and enjoying himself, and him discovering how to have fun by dueling Loli Serena, only for Sanders and Leo to both agree they should never play together or treat Duel Monsters as a game and forced them to be separated?

Ancient Gear Reactor Dragon
If this card was Tribute Summoned by Tributing an "Ancient Gear" monster, if it attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. If this card was Tribute Summoned by Tributing a "Gadget" monster, it can make a second attack during each Battle Phase. If this card attacks, until the end of the Damage Step, your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap Cards, also monsters in your opponent's possession cannot activate their effects. At the end of the Damage Step, if this card attacked: You can destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field.

That's from the Structure Deck

goddamn, I'd forgotten how jealous and posessive Yubel got when she first met Johan

It's amazing how gay Yugioh can go without stating it outright. Judai got over his crush though

It was also a huge misstep for the dub to not bother with giving yubel the dual-gendered voice. her speaking as a man and as a woman really adds to her unhinged nature.

I guess it was to be consistent with how they made her more of a girl than a hermaphrodite.

But a hermaphrodite would have freaked out the soccer moms

yeah, but you could view her as being non-gendered rather than dual-gendered, hence why she has two voices and her appearance is neither overtly masculine nor feminine.

but no, she has to be distinctly female(and evil and jealous), and want to PLAY with judai.
that part I get, don't want the little kids learning about sadomasochism, but goddamn, yubel's characterization is COMPLETELY changed to the point she's barely the same entity.

i could beat jaiden, yugi and kaiba with my kozmo deck

Kaiba doesn't use good Blue-Eyes builds, so probably.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE BE YURI'S FATHER AND MAKE A TUMBLR USER KILL HERSELF

>not using preferd pronoun
I think you already have

What's wrong with him being his dad?

Fucking pharaoh wannabes

been targeting high horses this whole time. They're the worst kind.

are they going to release the new gladiator beast monsters or are they fucking not?

ultimate rare glad beasts are cheap so hurry up and tell me, i dont want to wait anymore.

No confirmation yet

Really what the FUCK are the writers doing?

Gon could have actually beaten BB if he had used one of his Pendulum effects to change the level of one of his monsters in order to summon Shutendoji, thus destroying all of BB's backrow.

>kaiba summons CED to out your DD
gg no re

>Kaiba runs galaxy soldiers
lmao this nigga goes -3 to summon Neo BEUD which dies to Castel

Fuck off retarded

There is a tg garbage thread next corner

Wow, edgycunts spreading to these threads?

Wrong thread idiot

You're right, my bad.

>4 episodes of Harambe
>The series ends in three months
WAKE ME UP

>galaxy soldiers
what? I was talking about chaos emperor dragon, not cyber dragon infinity.

look at it this way: harambe is whittling down the cast.
tsukikage is dead, jobberzaka is dead, crow is dead, sawatari is now worthless and may or may not get killed sacrificing himself soon

Why is this allowed?

sora wears it better than yuzu.

I want to sniffe them!!

t. fujo

Are fujos even into traps?

we know
but Gong figured his direct attack plan would work as well
its not as bad a mistake as when he didnt summon Shutendoji against Kaito

yaoi. gotta have them noticeable ukes.

But if he did that, he wouldn't have been able to shill ShinobiAC

To be fair, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon made its debut against Jobelisks

>Jack: Do I look like I give a fuck?
>Oh hey another... Yuya... guy... What does he do?
>Gon & Sawatari: Thank god we're not carded yet.

Jack's hand is so tiny

And it never did anything significant.

Still more than Ultimate Jobber

Is Konami scared of quick-play RUMs these days or something?

Raptor's Force and Double Doom Force can only be used when a RR Xyz is destroyed, PK Launch and Cipher Ascension can only be used during the main phase and Launch also can only be used on a monster with no materials

I mean, they already made Quick Chaos with no such restrictions, so why slap all these restrictions on the newer ones?

Because Yuya looks damn good in Yuzu's clothes.

Why do people hate Light of Hope again? The visuals are far from being underwhelming and the TV version of the song is okay.

You know, I'm kinda curious what Yuya would look like if he wore his jacket properly, he's surprisingly petite in his figure from what I remember when he had the riding suit. Through for the life of me I never figured out what that thing on the back of it was for.

Judai didn't got over his crush with Johan. He was depress almost all season 4 until Johan came to help him against Darkness and Fujiwara, he was happy again.

Even Yubel had to steal Johan's body because she knew that was what Judai was looking for.

backpack ;)

tag duel never

I think the jaket on the shoulder thing for ygo protags is like capes for super heroes.It makes them look bigger and more imposing.

More Crystons for those who care
>ygorganization.com/whydoesitsmelllikerotteneggsinhere/

水晶機巧-リオン Crystron Rion
Level 3 WATER Machine-Type Tuner Effect Monster
ATK 500
DEF 500
You can only use the effect of “Crystron Rion” once per turn.
(1) During either your opponent’s Main Phase or Battle Phase: You can target 1 of your banished non-Tuner monsters; Special Summon that monster, but its effects are negated, and if you do, immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 Machine-Type Synchro Monster, using that monster and this card only (this is a Quick Effect). The monsters used for that Synchro Summon are not sent to the Graveyard and are returned to their owners’ Deck instead.

水晶機巧-サルファフナー Crystron Sulfafnir
Level 5 WATER Machine-Type Effect Monster
ATK 2000
DEF 1000
You can only use the (1) and (2) effects of “Crystron Sulfafnir” once per turn.
(1) If this card is in the hand or Graveyard: You can discard 1 “Crystron” card from your hand other than “Crystron Sulfafnir”; Special Summon this card in face-up Defense Position. Afterwards, destroy 1 card you control.
(2) If this card on the field is destroyed (by battle or by card effect): You can Special Summon 1 “Crystron” monster from your Deck in face-up Defense Position.

Why did they even kill Yuto so early? The other two clones are still alive and kicking.

I would assume they still only had two years of air time when they killed off Yuto.

I'm glad he is dead

I wish he wasn't. I want more Phantom Knights.

>Play the tag force games out of bordom
>Judai is my partner
>He talks for flame wingman and shining flare wingman but not for Neos even through it has a special summoning animation
>This never changes from 2 to 3. Even through in 3 he runs Neos cards more.

God, Konami really hated Neos didn't they?

>phantom knights become "meta" because of BAPK
>the writers learn from their mistake with crow and blackwings and purposefully write yuto out of the show to avoid negative fan reactions to shilling

Oh wow, Gon and Sawatari sure are happy despite almost fucking dying.

Cute spooky ghost monsters are more important than the state of the meta.

In the end, Judai was like a nigga and ran away without saying goodbye or taking responsibility.

Take them with a grain of salt

>Fusion slots 4
>Metalfoe monster
>Frightfur monster
>Daemon monster

>Synchro slots 4
>Crystron monster
>Crystron monster
>Cardian monster
>Performapal monster

Xyz slots 6
>Super Quint monster
>Black Luster Solider monster
>Raidraptor monster
>Lyrical Luscinia monster
>Cipher monster
>Pendulum Dragon

I guess Jack won't play a new synchro and Kaito will get another duel.

He got mad when Paradox used the rainbow dragon but he didn't gave a fuck about the other cars that were stolen. The man has issues

>Pendulum Dragon
Wut

Sauce?

The rainbow dragon is the symbol of his people, so it's normal.

I feel the cover isn't going to be that hype or plot important given the current episodes. It will probably be Rune-Eyes level.

youtube.com/watch?v=kLPgzLQ1VjU

When are we getting the full summaries again? I want to know if its worth it to watch Arc-V again ot not. Last episode i watched was Rin BTFO Yugo

Any time between 3rd-7th.

We'll let you know what it's actually time to watch Arc-V again. For now, it's not worth it.

>Kaito was the only Xyz character to use both Fusion and Xyz
>we didn't have Kaito be a sleeper agent for Academia that would reveal the final safe space for the Resistance in Heartland
>Ryo got Xyz monsters for his Fusion archetype
>we got Edo in charge of Obelisk Force instead