pastelink.net/2t1u
i.imgur.com/c9shA1Z.png)
imgur.com/VttVd8Z
imgur.com/a/7SZWB
pastebin.com/sfxSV0C1
pastebin.com/ZmD8EWEb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Standard ref pics - imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Doing a Dragon Ball style power up with the same colored aura as Goku Black, maybe using the same energy blade/with some magic in her hand or even wearing the same gi

would be nice.
imgur.com/a/n0plV

A joint request with Hinafag like practicing magic together or anything more specific that he may have in mind would be nice too.

Or a joint with request Irisufag if he's ok with it, like a simple outfit swap.

And of course anything cute/suggestive/lewd-ish even(within the realm of SFW of course) would be fine too.

Requesting Cyan:
-wearing and using this shirt, how high you want it to go is up to you (check the eyes) (i.imgur.com/WxZH0lV.jpg)
-making a pouty/annoyed face with puffed cheeks
-in your favorite rhythm heaven minigame, preferably one from the wii game
-at this glowing beach, playing in the water or laying on the shore. Wearing any of her beach outfits (i.imgur.com/61qWl6R.jpg)
-in a cat pancake bed (i.imgur.com/RwfH6Ui.jpg)
-wearing the pokemon go outfit with an a alola vulpix/ninetales, or climbing an alola executor (i.imgur.com/p73NwzG.png)
-sitting on a ball, back view, looking over her shoulder. Wearing either a school gym outfit or a bunnysuit

Or anything else you want to draw. Cute or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-her wearing a sports bra with spats
-Her wearing a sun dress and summer hat
-her wearing a miko outfit
-her cosplaying as Yueying from Dynasty Warriors i.imgur.com/JMh6c0F.jpg

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Getting ready in the morning tying her twintails with her necktie undone and shirt unbuttoned
• Lounging on a couch/bed excitedly talking on a cell phone
• Wearing a bikini top and short-shorts pointing a water gun at the viewer
• Wearing some lace lingerie welcoming the viewer home or to the bed/bedroom

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Good morning or afternoon everyone.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari with my kitten, please. i.imgur.com/6HIWNmj.jpg
Maybe he could be sitting on her legs while she pet its head?

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

I would like to request Mai Natsume in her new swimsuit, possibly at the beach. Swimsuit reference:
i.imgur.com/m0dmU4J.png

Other ideas would also be appreciated such as Mai holding a morning star lily or smelling lilies of the valley:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilium_concolor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lily_of_the_valley

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- wearing a swimsuit from Granblue Fantasy (with or without tanlines, whichever you prefer to draw), a business suit, or a sweater.
Swimsuit References: imgur.com/a/ohvZq
Business Suit References: imgur.com/a/vjkij
Sweater References: imgur.com/a/J9p8X

- wearing any of the outfits from the Granblue Fantasy x Lord of Vermillion collaboration event
References: imgur.com/a/D2TB2

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting Shion dressed as Lute from Fire emblem or Shion wearing black lingerie
Lute ref: imgur.com/a/HDqcp
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Wearing a black and red yukata, eating an old gateau, and maybe a little lewd.

-If someone is up to, some nyangerie in red.

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) doing something together.
-Lewd request: Naked apron
-Since Fall is coming up, her wearing a Jean jacket, a long-sleeve sweater, jeans, and fluffy boots.
-Or anything of your choice.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute or cool with any of these pokemon
Could be anything as follows or whatever you deem more appropriate
-Trying to teach one a technique
-Playing a game with one
-Training alongside one
-Mid-capturing one
-Receiving one as a gift
-Anything as long as it's just one species of pokemon in the image and nonlewd/nongore
Pokemon refs - imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs - imgur.com/a/qItQA
If you want to see some examples, check here
(any pokemon not already in the album is also acceptable)

Requesting Hisui in a sweater dress.

Requesting Madotsuki sleeping amid the flowers, for a couple of hours, on a beautiful day.

>forgot to hit ctrl+v on my first post
imgur.com/a/tiA4z
save me from the 6am life

Requesting Rin hugging a teddy bear.

To live underneath the heels of my tainted Lord, surely there can be fewer joys as magnificent as this. Long gone is her warm smile and gorgeous emerald eyes, in there place lie a cold, grievous glare and dim yet ever so beautiful golden orbs. My heart flutters at the thought of devoting my entire body to service hers and with that accepting even the harsher punishment to atone for any misgivings. To be trampled on by her sharp heels, to feel her frigid disregard would be exhilarating. The discipline my Tyrant would inflict upon me makes me tremble in wanton immodesty. I want to be abused by my Sovereign, I will gladly take any amount of lashings, strikes, or spankings to please my Lord. Even being bound by her hands, tied in the most extravagant of knots, would without a doubt be within my range for her. The ecstasy of being used by Tyrant could be nothing short of utter bliss, I do not refuse even probing of this hallow shell if it would bring my King jubilation. For I take great pleasure in being a servant of my King, whether tainted in the darkness of her own heart or basking in the radiant glow of her own glory, my body is dedicated to her as my beloved and King.

Requesting Aigis in this gear outfit that this automaton girl is wearing imgur.com/a/gbKKv
Doing a skirt/dress lift maybe holding the dress up with her mouth with a seductive look on her face like imgur.com/a/kvF8s
A mini Aigis sitting or sleeping on a Sunflower
Her wearing of trying on some cute casual/fashionable normal girl clothes
Dressed in Mimori magical girl from Yuuki yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru imgur.com/a/omfOY
As an Abyssal from Kancolle imgur.com/a/pSuab
Her wearing or trying on some cute dresses or some cute casual wear, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Good morning. Tomorrow, september 3rd, is Orihime’s birthday, so, requesting please anything birthday related, anything celebratory, thank you. Here’s my SI reference. i.imgur.com/JPfU6hB.png

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters using Terry Bogard's Rising Tackle, please! Including some violet flame effects would be swell!

i.imgur.com/mMLHrqz.gif

Alternatively, requesting Mimi performing Akuma's Messatsu Gou Hadou in the full blast, not the orbs, please!

i.imgur.com/rfqzM7F.gif

Thanks if you pick this up!

Good morning WWD!

Requesting any of the following of my Mamimi:

- A recreation of the Pulp Fiction poster, replacing Pulp Fiction with フリクリ or FLCL

- A redraw of Mamimi and my SI as Ethan and Hila

- Mamimi dressed as my Smash 4 main, King Dedede

- Mamimi as a nekomimi

SI Reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT
Pulp Fiction reference: imgur.com/HINaQCv
Ethan and Hila Reference:imgur.com/vc9tZbN
King Dedede reference: imgur.com/a/oVmhD

Thank you, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

If you're looking for a specific idea, I'd like to see a PoV drawing of him imgur.com/a/O7exZ
But otherwise, anything cool or happy of him would be great. Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Hibiki wearing a bird kigurumi.

Hello there, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi drawn as a chibi marching with a few plushies from the reference, or her holding some of them wearing a small gold crown on her hat, as to be the queen of the plushies or something cute like that. ( ref: u.pomf.is/rxjtfk.png )

Alternatively, her munching on a chocolate chunk scone, or a Mr. Donuts donut like the reference, it doesn't have to be animated by the way, ( munching ref: u.pomf.is/jslbwa.gif ) ( treats ref: u.pomf.is/kylonl.png ), those aside anything cute a drawfriend has for me is always welcome, thanks a whole bunch and have a very nice weekend.

Happy Friday, everyone!

Requesting my darling Miia in Shantae's outfit in celeration of Shantae's new soon-to-come release. (i.imgur.com/oBmIOnZ.jpg) High ponytail not needed but would be really cute.
That aside, something like Miia enticingly holding out an apple to an user POV style, or an SI. i.imgur.com/frxBBVW.jpg
Or Miia and said SI watching the summer sunset together.

Anything else cute or cool of her in any of her other wardrobe is fine too.
(a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png)
I like 9, 10, 19, 20 and 26 the most.

Thanks again in advance.

Requesting a chibi Minori with a rose for the flower on her head and making a lovey dovey expression.

Anything cute or lovely would be really great as well. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki doing any one of following 2lewd4u ideas:

Bashfully lifting her bra to reveal her boobs like this:
u.pomf.is/aftpoh.jpg
Holding up her pantsu, or school swimsuit, and hinting at no-pan like this:
u.pomf.is/oggvxo.jpg

Or wearing this bikini: imgur.com/a/IOQrE and with visible tanlines

Of course, anything is appreciated though, thank you.

Requesting Kagura cooling off with a can/bottle of Pocari Sweat, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting my love Yuu wearing a warm sunflower-inspired dress, or alternatively a joint request between Yuu and Kobeni both wearing kimonos at a festival, with Kobeni cheering on Yuu as she scoops goldfish or the two of them sharing cotton candy with one of them getting some of it on their nose.
[Kimono References: imgur.com/a/pr5h6]
[Kobeni Reference: i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg]

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Sako wearing boy shorts or bike shorts.

here are some examples for inspiration:
imgur.com/a/hDQ9k

thanks if you consider.

Requesting Inori wearing a sundress, and watching the sunset by the seaside on the last summer trip of the year.

Wearing a cute seifuku and running late to school with a slice of toast in her mouth.

Wearing a goldfish themed version of this mini kimono (red/orange color, goldfishes or flowers instead of ghosts) i.imgur.com/Epu5AFi.jpg

Or wearing new Racing Miku outfit i.imgur.com/WsIwwAF.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi looking at user with a smug look on her face.
Alternately having Mahiru getting mad while playing a video game would be nice as well. Thanks in advance.

Hi WWD! I am requesting Deedlit enjoying a coastal drive in a convertible, her hair flying in the wind. Preferably wearing a sundress (dailymotion.com/video/x184qft_kaikigatari-op_shortfilms for inspiration)
-Gathering herbs/wild vegetables in the forest in something like (i.imgur.com/9nO4vra.jpg (alt refs) i.imgur.com/qi2RqPr.jpg , i.imgur.com/eh6JSJl.jpg)
-Wiping her brow after an arduous outdoor workout, dressed like Tifa from FFVII ( imgur.com/a/eFVB8 )
-Sipping some tea in the garden wearing this dress (i.imgur.com/O9hbtqd.jpg or i.imgur.com/RFYZkzj.png)
-Rushing into battle wearing (i.imgur.com/KshwW1L.jpg), maybe with the shield on her back and a sword in hand
Anything else cutelewd or comfy is very much appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
Have a great weekend!

Hello WWD!

I would like to request Arche Klein with an outfit and hairstyle similar or inspired by i400's outfit: i.imgur.com/CEMLTN1.jpg

Anything else cute of Arche would be highly appreciated as well!

I hope you have a good weekend!

Requesting my Kobori in some nyangerie with matching cat stockings, laying on a bed and meowing to the viewer. I would prefer if you showed off her midriff, but anything is fine by me.

my.mixtape.moe/rviifh.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/qkyomr.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/omctrd.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/opdong.png

Anything else is fine, cutelewd included.

Requesting my lovely Inori drying herself off after a shower.

Alternative: Her wearing Gwynevere's or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Anything else is fine too.

Kindly requesting Colette laying around admiring her wedding ring.

Requesting *Hyun-ae bathing in bathub or diving in ocean. Anything else cute is fine too.

Requesting Watashi embarrassingly covering up as some wind blows up her skirt/dress (imgur.com/a/Jp5IR). Alternatively, her wearing some casual clothes, or interacting with/dressed as any of the characters/outfits in imgur.com/TXJJIEX. Anything else cute or blueboardlewd would be appreciated as well.

Requesting Sawyer making a yandere face:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784

Alternatively, just draw her with clothing and hairstyle like Shirasaka Koume from Im@s:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3080408

Or, an image of her with her wearing a pair of sexy high-heels like these:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2246641

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

My birthday is in upcoming wednesday so i would like to request anything birthday related.

One idea i had is akihisa handing the viewer a present and maybe a card which reads "happy birthday" on it. It could be cute if he had written the sentence incorrectly in english since he's a bwaka

Or maybe him baking a cake in an apron since he's good at cooking and likes sweets.

But if those requests don't interest you, anything cute or stupid will be appreciated.

Requesting my dear Anna wrestling an Ursaring

Ursaring ref: i.imgur.com/2bO0bww.png

Other ideas:

A chibi of Anna riding on a flying cookie.

A chibi berserker Anna punching a large boulder in half

in lewd lingerie similar to this image i.imgur.com/4MxEVcX.jpg

dressed as Angel from King of Fighters i.imgur.com/8TBRXCR.jpg i.imgur.com/qQPy1AK.jpg

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design), or in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Requesting anything cute/ cutelewd with Yuria to cheer me up. I'm kind of low on ideas this week it seems.

- in a secretary's outfit and skirt
- wearing high heels trying to reach my SI's height
- her having fun at the beach; like going into the water, walking alongside the shore checking it out, relaxing while reading a book
- as a hula girl
- embracing or snuggling user/SI with a warm hug or kiss or something lewder, maybe on a bed or couch.

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Requesting Touko wearing a black nightgown while lying on her bed with a coy smile on her face. Thighhighs are optional, but it'd be fantastic if she's wearing them too.

Alternatively, wearing a tight-fitting jeans that accentuate the contours of her lower body. my.mixtape.moe/lsyvpb.jpg

If none of those interests you, perhaps any of these:
-Naked apron.
-With her dress shirt open and showing the lingerie she's wearing underneath. An example: my.mixtape.moe/fwcqyn.png
-Cosplaying as Suigintou from Rozen Maiden. Reference: imgur.com/a/90CYS

Also, a joint request of Touko and Momo Kawashima wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, perchance sitting on a tank (preferably a Tiger II).
Momo reference: i.4cdn.org/a/1472436187397.jpg
Uniform reference: imgur.com/a/LEgUv
Tank reference: imgur.com/a/cH1bY

Anything else cute, cool, or even cutelewd of her is fine. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Requesting Ibaraki drunkenly hugging an user or sculling a large vase of sake.

Or dressed as a magical girl in response to the upcoming magical girl event in Fate/GO.

Thanks!

Requesting my Waifu Mikoto Urabe sensually drooling onto a potted cactus, anything else with a cactus is a close second though.

Requesting my princess posing beside the Chevrolet Mako Shark Corvette. Makoto standing by the Mako II Corvette instead, would also be great.
imgur.com/a/ubmwy imgur.com/33ZAwRF imgur.com/8l3XUxq

Alternatively, requesting Makoto wearing a bikini, or some comfy summer clothes, while relaxing in a deck chair, and sipping cold lemonade.

Though anything cute would be of course much appreciated.

Please, and thanks for considering.

Requesting BB cosplaying other waifus. Namely:
-Purple Heart's V outfit or NEXT outfit
-Ivis's regular oufit
-Stockings' regular goth-loli outfit with similar hair-highlights
-Tamamo's regular outfit, casual hoodie, or her final ascension-kimono or any sort of traditional wear that shows off her cleavage and bare shoulders.
-Nanoha's instructor uniform
-Elise's Septima outfit

Why are these requests so long?

I would like to request Karen cosplaying as Priestess with eyes of Blue
i.imgur.com/OIBSjDf.jpg
Or in a pajama playing with kittens like this i.imgur.com/SDaS69o.jpg
Or in a poofy wedding dress

Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses. Also as joint request with Rias and Akeno together posing and showing off thier wings

Have a nice weekend all

Gives drawfags options should other ideas seem more appealing.

Desperate faggots throwing out as big of a net as possible because they just copy and paste the same wall of text every thread hoping their slut will get drawn.

The threads has lost their purpose, the purpose of just getting a nice little drawing of your waifu from artists who just want to draw a new simple image in a place where everyone can just relax. Now it is just big ass paragraphs no one wants to read with image links to shit no one wants to see. Even the references are needlessly complicated.

Hello everybody
Requesting Tharja

-Being embarresed/shy about something

-Dressed as a FE Dancer, colour themed around her, with some purple magic coming from the tips of her fingers as she dances
Dancer costume reference: imgur.com/a/aXBgV

-A joint request of Tharja and Hikage costume swapped
Hikage costume reference: imgur.com/a/HRliF
Hikagefag will have better images

Variety. And it increases the odds of multiple cakes from different drawfags.

Requesting my husbando, Archer
Anything casual, cute or cool would be immensely appreciated
Otherwise for something specific,perhaps him wearing Doutanuki's armor (imgur.com/a/xz7eY), with his hair down if possible
further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72
outfit references imgur.com/a/KIiDW

Thank you and have a nice weekend

These drawings happen every week? Do they all get fulfilled?

Requesting my mellifluous Momo, please and thank you.
Also, a joint request of Momo and Touko Aozaki wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, perchance sitting on a tank (preferably a Tiger II).
Touko reference: i.4cdn.org/a/1472815240627.jpg
Uniform reference: imgur.com/a/LEgUv
Tank reference: imgur.com/a/cH1bY

Yep.
Not everyone but people have tried.

一人のキャラにモルモット5人分を使うことがあるんだよ髪の長さとか風呂にやたら入るとかこのキャラで絶対要るものがあるんだけどそれが解って無いと同じのを何回も作り直しのリコールと言って罰としてやらされるんだ

Requesting any of these lovely ladies happily being anally vored by a horse (breed is up to you) pref with an xray of her licking around her new snug home!

what the FUCK

First thread of the week and you're already shitposting? Christ user, here's your (you)

Requesting some cute Mugen please.

Requesting Yukari!

On an adventure, on a Schwimmwagen!

POV waterfight, in a wet tshirt, or her being awfully distracting in the passenger seat.

or just in suspender shorts.

anything fluffy and cute is super cool too.

Thanks for reading

Requesting kurome wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5

Or a PoV of her getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT

Or wearing either of these outfits
imgur.com/a/Xsk3m

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd

>some idiots use the general to blog about wwd with the "what did we learn" and inane things like that
>one of the 4 general posters comes to shit up wwd
I seriously hope no one is surprised.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally in a wedding dress, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting Sina enjoying a nice cup of coffee, please.

>Caring this much
Minimize the tab, go so something. Why are you still here after posting your ref?

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin riding sport bike wearing fitting outfit imgur.com/a/0Waa6 anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well!

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my wonderful wife Hane is always appreciated, I'd really love to see this happen but I understand that technical/mechanical stuff is scary: Hane as artwork on a fighter jet - Idolm@ster DLC for Ace Combat-Style imgur.com/a/vGN78 - my favorite jets are the F-16 and the Panavia Tornado, but my overall favorite thing to ever take to the skies is the Dornier Do-335 Pfeil.

Recently an exhibition of production materials took place so I did what I could to provide you with good references from multiple sides: imgur.com/a/lUnoF
Do note that the ones in all of photos are in wrong colors so imagine the 2nd and 3rd one a bit less offensively bright and in regards to hair color, please refer to the reference attached to this post.

As always I wish that all of us will have a great weekend, delivery or not!

Wanted to say thanks to Bishop for the delivery on Wednesday.
I don't normally visit the regular draw thread so I'm glad I was able to catch it.
I liked it quite a bit, captured her likeness quite well.

No worries about the reverse tanlines mistake, I liked and saved them both!
The amount of requests you fulfilled was quite impressive, hope it was a fun experience.

Late for work. See you people next in #2.

I'd like to request Etna dressed like any of the following characters:
-Imperial class from Etrian Oddyssey imgur.com/RgdJF6s
-Alicia from Valkyria Chronicles imgur.com/qAEmrPY
-Asuka in her prototype plugsuit imgur.com/02kjtbq
-Hikaru Shidou from Magic Knight Rayearth imgur.com/PmHWQlf imgur.com/X4VJVcO
or Hikaru from Angelic Layer imgur.com/7YBO5SD imgur.com/2bXfDL5
-Crimson Eyes from Valkyrie Crusade imgur.com/Ui4e6ia
-Succubus from Ayakashi Ghost Guild imgur.com/es2c2dy
-Fyuria from Agarest War imgur.com/FwyZHTl
-Or Void Princess class from Elsword imgur.com/EfhQlss

Of course anything cute is always appreciated!
And if you'd like to draw something involving Etna and my SI, ref here: imgur.com/vNSeZLU

Greetings WWD~

I would like to request my beloved Noir wearing Cirno's outfit for my birthday (It's on 9/9) a.pomf.cat/lgngmh.png [her in the same pose but with her neutral expression would be preferred.

Could "Strongest Birthday" be included somewhere too?] or any of the following:
-A romantic candlelit dinner is another good idea, as is any deito. [POV or otherwise]
-Receiving a gift, cake or even a birthday card from her with a big smile would be lovely. [POV or otherwise]
-Since it is my 21st, drinking with her would be nice. Wine preferred, since that is part of her name. Any other classy drinks would be fine.
I think the aforementioned ideas would go lovely with her dress a.pomf.cat/ndvepg.png [would like it with a different hairstyle, preferably with her hair down. The rings are fine though]

Ref: a.pomf.cat/dadyka.png

And then lewd ideas:
Noir being seductive, ie. wrapped in ribbons, covered in cream/choco, yes pillow, wearing lingerie, etc.
Ribbons or covered in chocolate would be absolutely delicious.
Unzipping her cat hoodie a.pomf.cat/gggtga.png a.pomf.cat/ocebfr.png

I would request next weekend, however I will be away and not entirely sure if I will have internet during that time.

Thank you very much and please, have a wonderful weekend!

Why only those ones?

Requesting Risty sweaty after a hard workout.

Or just her in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit.

Or anything of her going berserk: i.imgur.com/LTtYlIJ.jpg

Alternatively, her in a bunnygirl outfit like this: i.imgur.com/qL2Qbvm.jpg

Requesting my miracle mira doing some cute house chores around the house while wearing an apron or her jersey.
But anything cute or cuteguro is fine.

If aigisfag is around, would they be interested in doing a joint request?

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

-I'd like to see a slightly older Mioonee-chan, since she would be 24 years old these days if we follow her complete birth date. She's 18 on the ref and at the end of the show. You can also go for the complete opposite and draw her as a cute loli bassist !

-Or her wearing Chifuyu-nee's bikini from Infinite Stratos ( ref : imgur.com/a/GxtF9 )

-Or for a cutelewd request, the bassist wearing a pair of stockings and hiding the rest of her body with a big yes pillow, blushing like a tomato and looking away

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

I'd like to humbly request something with Rikka. Smug, lewd, smuglewd, or anything you might like would be equally wonderful, and I'm generally open to ideas.
If you like, you could have a listen to her theme in my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg in case it offers inspiration, since it gets her personality across very well.

For something specific, I'd like to request her enjoying a cocktail or some other form of alcohol.
Or perhaps smiling at the viewer, with heart pupils or not.

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who considers this.

Believe it or not, im not shit posting I know my fetish is... different. But I do genuinely love these girls and consider each of them my waifu and want to share my fetish with them thats why I wanted them to be enjoying it, I couldn't bear to see my waifus suffer.

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone's week been alright.
Requesting my beloved Ivis wishing the viewer a good night or telling the idiot to join them in bed already because of how late it is. Possibly wearing a babydoll nightgown or an oversized half button down dress shirt that is sliding off her shoulder, while blushing. Of course, I'm always happy to recieve anything cute or even cutelewd of my beloved.

Babydoll nightgown reference:
imgur.com/a/QestR

Thank you to whoever does this request, it's always appreciated and I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

Requesting anything cute or beautiful of my dearest Anastasia.
pastelink.net/2t1u

Hey everyone! I'd like to request Dolce doing something birthday related since tomorrow is my birthday. An idea for that could be her gift wrapped with Pico (i.imgur.com/c9shA1Z.png) fully wrapped in the background. Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her that's cute/cutelewd.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

Get your hands off my waifu you filthy degenerate

Then take it over to the /d/rawthread, haremfag. Request like these belong over there.

Well, since they're your waifus, there's nothing much we can do that won't make this place hell. good luck.

Why

cute waifu, here's delivery

>Remember to relax and take it easy

>can't even draw the circle

Looks great.
What's up with the white pixels in the creases of the dress?

Requesting Nepgear

Outfits references: imgur.com/VttVd8Z
HDD references: imgur.com/a/7SZWB
More requests: pastebin.com/sfxSV0C1

In a mecha musume/HDD set/Armour inspired by any of these pastebin.com/ZmD8EWEb There are also some suits not mentioned that would also be fine. If you're interested but want a sort of pose, scene or have a suit you'd be interested in going for, please ask.

Or anything cute in general(but nothing lewd, please), and please ask about anything if needed to.

I want to say thanks to Bishop BB for drawing her dressed as Fumina. I saw it on the drawbooru, it's a very cute image, I really like the pose and your art is very nice. Thank you very much for drawing her, if you see this. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
I am not sure if it counts for this weekend, if it does, please tell me and I'll delete my request.

Friendly reminder:
If you requested in the very last thread last weekend (technically Monday iirc) BishopBB made an attempt to draw each request there. If you haven't already, browse through the general. You might have an early delivery waiting for you.

watercolors 1

Requesting Kukaku Shiba as a sexy nurse and making some kind of medical double entendre.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting pov hand holding with Yukari.
Preferably with visible wedding rings.