American mongrel of all people saying "YOUR NOOOOOT WHIIIIIIITTTTEEEE"

>american mongrel of all people saying "YOUR NOOOOOT WHIIIIIIITTTTEEEE"

Do you people have fun educating euros about their homelands from your mom's basements in detroit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((American)))

Show me your flag shitskin.

Fucking Dimitru

moor rape baby

Jealous of italian success.

>Bawww I can't ad hom if you don't reveal personal indormation
>Boo hoo fucking meme flags
Cry more gipsy

Pure Basque caveman

(´・ω・`)

>flag=personal information
Jesus Christ the absolute state of your education

>Nationality is not personal information

>oh no it's not like I can be tracked down by IP

Ok track me down by my IP, I'll wait.

fags

lol italians are only in the northeast, and they're successful people

Fuck you faggot. Italians are whiter than you.

thank you croatfag

urr naht huwhite

There's none in iowa/cali/texas/missouri/ any other state besides ny and jersey? I find that hard to believe.

Literally ever burger's entire world view on here is based on their 23andme results, kek
also
>being such a mutt you need a DNA test to know where you came from
KEK

It was Irish after the potato famine if anything. They're the ones you see spread out across the country as bleeding heart faggots and Democrat political bosses.

Italians basically remained in the general area around New York City. They spread to parts of New England, New Jersey, and Delaware but otherwise didn't really have a major demographic impact outside of the area they settled in.

>romanian getting mad that people call him a shitskin
the truth hurts you know

ITT, shitskins telling other people they aren't white.

>oh look, this thread again

I was doing this meme easily a year ago but it's only caught on now. I'm not mad. Thank you whoever is making this quality American portraits.

>a brit calling anyone a mutt

That literally makes no sense, but sure, lmao.

>destroyed rome with mass immigration and then demands gibs from italians
>frankfurt school
>makes nationalism taboo even though only german nationalism is bad
>protestant reformation
>world war 1
>world war 2
>refugee crisis

At least they're not german.
>

That Brazilian woman steals my heart every time I see this meme, fucking hell

Jews did 9/11

KEK'D

>UUUURRRRRR NOOOOOODDDDDD WHYYYYDDDDD

Why does Europoor have such a shit gene pool?

>Why does Europoor have such a shit gene pool?

Too many faggots in this thread. Think up a solution, why the fk are you bickering. I came up for a dam good solution for this. Took 3 weeks.

bump for more of these

best meme yet

God this thread is so cringey. I can imagine everyone in here to be under 6 feet tall with bad teeth and as skinny as a toothpick trying to say they are more superior than my tall, well fed burgers. I could snap any euro fag in here in two.

The joke then becomes how does a country with no whites have a higher standard of living then all but a few countries to ncluding swden and England?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

Including sweden*

Yes, because there totally isn’t any idiots in europe.

t. 5/37s pure nordic stock

nigger tard, can you stop being subversive for a second and realize we are all in this together?

There are many whites here and many whites in Europe and many of us are suffering.
We either stick together and accomplish our goals or make shit threads like retarded faggots about nothing at all as we all lose ground.

drop your inferiority complex and stop working for (((them))) you fucking mong.

what do you hope to accomplish? Is it white americans killing your children and harassing your women? Am I somehow responsible for your governments handing out gibs to sandniggers.

The answer is "no". the same way you aren't responsible for the atrocious murder ratio of blacks in comparison to whites or our welfare system that takes my money to pay niggers and spics to breed and hate me.

GET WITH THE FUCKING PROGRAM OR WE ALL LOSE BIGLY.

faggot.

How close are you from posting your face?

Degenerates.

Why do you have Lower living standards than a nation with no whites?

retard.

Proud orc heritage.

America was built on Anglo-Saxon Enlightenment values. The *southern* Italian who mass-migrated here wee incapable of understanding that and set up mafias and corruption rackets just like their third-world home. Ask Northern Italians if they like those "people".

Are we just going to ignore over half the posters in this thread are from a nation with lower living standards than one with supposedly no whites in it

URRRGHHHH BLERGGGGGEHHHHHH

Americans will flaunt their supposed "European heritage" to delude themselves into thinking they are somehow connected to Europe.

When confronted with their hypocritical position they will turn on Europe in an instant going "HAHA EUROKEKS, AMERICA FIRST USA USA USA".

Anericans, regardless of what branch of Europe they wear on their sleeve, are so lacking in manners and a sense of self awareness they will never fit in. This is why I dread the potential Ethnostate including American mongrels.

most """white""" americans are even less white when you take into account the fact that they're of mostly continental descent instead of anglo master race

sarchand amrandmentyvndj

I know they don't like them. Southern italians aren't even human beings. But of course, retarded americans jump to conclusions and assume everyone in the country is like that without putting thought into anything first.

What about the Dutch, French, and Germans who lived here with the English?

I don't get why so many burgers get buttmad about this meme. I think it's pretty good

>disregards my crystal clear point
>calls me a degenerate for no reason
What?

you value forced memes more than you do unity. you laugh as our politicians sell all of our homelands away to foreign interests and promises to the brown horde.

you are a sad man with a pathetic complex.

join OUR cause and stop being subversive or watch your bloodline wither.

you won't care though. you are just so funny. so funny that you faggots shit up the catalog with this faggotry to prevent progress.

you are (((Stephen Colbert))) funny.

All americans are degenerate. You elected a fucking tv show host to lead your country.

I have doxxed your childhood photo.

If you're white you have no reason to be mad at it.
If you're 9/53 Aryan then this meme strikes right in your soul.

Keep crying amerimutt

>Americans will flaunt their supposed "European heritage" to delude themselves into thinking they are somehow connected to Europe.
Why is it "supposed", retard? That is where a lot of our ancestors came from. Those people flaunting it are middle-class/lower-class people in the midwest, people whose only culture for generations was consumerism. The rest of us are American in heritage and values. If you look at a map of the ethnic composition of the US, Southern-Whites call themselves ethnically "American", and most else call themselves German/English heritage which is the backbone of European-American heritage. btw, the people of Swedish heritage in the upper Midwest love importing Somalian "refugees".

Its the Southern Italians fault for ruining the image of Italy in America, but you don't comprehend how many people are here: 320+ million. Of course the dumb people are the loudest. There are some 4 million people in your country.

Anyone has the one with black hole?

What's your beef with America? We're forever grateful to France, our first ally who helped us win independence.

>I dread the potential Ethnostate including American mongrels.

well then make sure your politicians keep your country stocked with those friendly Somalis and pakis. You must like the way they breed your women.

stupid faggot.

so?

>YOUR
Le 56 percent face was originally meme made by a Hungarian to satirize Romanians which makes this thread extra ironic

Dutch, German and French also went through the Enlightenment, and while not quite up to the snuff of the Anglo-Saxon Enlightenment, they could still comprehend it and fit in easily enough. Southern Italy is pretty much still third world. I don't think the Irish quite understood it either and were a long-term detriment.

I dunno. I'm not mad since I'm entirely white, but I do feel self-conscious about being a blend of Europeans. I wonder if a 1/2 Irish 1/2 German living in Germany has the sort of identity crisis that I feel.

>who helped us win independence
Literally the worst thing to happen.

Dude, Americans aren't European and they could be white or non white, the point is Americans have no value for European culture at all. All they say is much heritage like the dumb fat fucks they are.

I don't cry. keep doing Stephen Colbert's job for him you weak ass punks.

kike d&c

>prevent progress
top kek

ITT: purity spiraling

are you retarded?

Doesn't help in the real world scenarios.

Italians are better than other humans. Americans are slobs. Will burn soon.

See what I mean.

Your ancestors left their countries for good, threw the lands which raised them and was theirs to inherit to the wind at the sight of shekels.

You are American, stick with that and don't brand yourself with European labels.

American values are from the English Enlightenment you absolute mong. It was only in the 60s that we allowed mass importation of brown people, before that we had to begrudgingly, and very slowly accept African-Americans as full citizens. Do you think 50 years is the entirety of American history? Read "Albion's Seed" which shows every aspect of American culture comes from England.