Saiki kusuo no PSI nan

New Saiki chapter is out.
>It's another Teruhashi-san episode
O-Ofu

Other urls found in this thread:

eyfey.tumblr.com/tagged/saiki-kusuo-no-psi-nan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>

What is more OP, Saiki-kun's ESP or Teruhashi-san's perfection?

That's all I forgot to mention it.
I wonder why everyone hates Nendou so much?
I mean he may be a bit stupid and can be a bit annoying, but he doesn't seem to be the villain they are making him out to be.

He acts like an idiot and a jackass all the time. Reason enough.

Also I'm wondering what Saiki's plan is now and why he said Teruhashi had won. It sounds like he may give his ticket to Mera but then what will happen with Makoto.

If I was a psychic or bothered to find raws I guess I would be spoiled already.

There is no plan he lost to Teruhahashi-san.

Does he give his ticket to Mera and sneak in by hiding in Teruhashi's luggage? Does he teleport to Okinawa and conveniently explain it away?

It seemed to me he gave here Teruhashi-san's brother's ticket.

Thank you for the dump.

Did anyone try the different subbed versions of the full episodes? Are they any better than the shit funimation puts out?

Here,
eyfey.tumblr.com/tagged/saiki-kusuo-no-psi-nan
here are all translated spoilers and summaries.

It's been almost nonstop T-Teruhashi-san lately, or maybe I'm just getting that impression from reading chapters and watching the anime.

I assume he's gonna make it so Mera can go to the trip, therefore returning to the group of 6 system

He looks like a thug and acts like a thug, without realizing it. Remember when they thought he was a pedo based on how he was looking a little girl?

He stole the brother ticket to make sure he didn't go to the trip. Then he saw how miserable poorfag-chan was, so now when he gives her the ticket the groups will turn back to the previous ones of 6. Kind of a dick move to the brother but he deserved it.

>Teruhashi-san
Does it mean she is officially the heroine now?

She always was, she's a goddess on earth.

Dat kusou nendo technique