3rd carrier strike group goes to NK

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/25/3-aircraft-carrier-strike-groups-in-western-pacific-ahead-trump-visit.htmt.html

Other urls found in this thread:

phoenixcommercialventures.eu/feature-tour/daedong-credit-bank/
eba.com.ua/
sputniknews.com/asia/201705201053814199-north-korea-trade-sanctions-business/
youtube.com/watch?v=raAV2_f8vMM
businessinsider.com/air-force-rods-from-god-kinetic-weapon-hit-with-nuclear-weapon-force-2017-9
youtube.com/watch?v=dHRqHfT9Nfo
vocaroo.com/i/s1aMkeo4uQJN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't you have like 10? Having 3 in the Western Pacific should just be the norm considering China and Russia are there.

kys JEW

just... dont

Ok Sup Forums all its time to bust the North Korean conspiracy's
>hurr durr no Jewish controlled banks
phoenixcommercialventures.eu/feature-tour/daedong-credit-bank/
This is owned by kikes and was sold in 2011 to a kike shell corporation in 2011 called the "Nice Group" in China The founder, Nigel Cowie(a Brit kike), still lives in North Korea and was found to finance their weapons program.
>hurr durr no Jewish controlled economy
eba.com.ua/
sputniknews.com/asia/201705201053814199-north-korea-trade-sanctions-business/

>hurr durr rare earth minerals
((They)) get them from China who buys them from North Korea for next to nothing. China is Israels third largest trading partner. Its impossible to trace the origins of minerals thus the the reason why most wedding rings have blood diamonds

what, its not much of a RAMP up in forces.

What did I do?

ayyyyyyy

You were born in an onomatopoeia of your people.

well meme'd retard

We have 11 and no it's not normal. Half of them are in port at any given time and having 3 carrier battle groups in the same operating area is indicative of imminent military action. The last time this happened we were invading Iraq.

well, obviously you‘re not living in a cucked nation, slave is more precise. marching into NK will come at a price, the US can‘t afford it.

1 carrier group can fight a war with a country the size of Russia. 3 groups for North Korea is very unusual. Likely to deter China from being opportunistic which shit goes down.

i think the last time we 3 in one spot was because of impending war in the middle east

how many boats we planning on pilling up here. kek

I wish we had a real president to lead us through this war. The current anti-president makes terrible decisions and leaks classified intel on twitter. The norks will know every plan just by reading his tweets.

We can't let him get his tiny hands on the nuclear codes.

you got BTFO once, now history will repeat itself.

>tfw its nothing yet again

Usually one is being maintained/trained, one is in south china sea and one is around Japan/Korea. Now all 3 are near Korea

Now that's funny

>anti-president
Oh boy new buzzwords

Less than a year and he's already starting a nuclear war. Sup Forums promised that he wouldn't do this. Sup Forums said this is what Clinton would do and we had to stop her. Now look where we are. 90% of all US men between the ages of 17 and 25 are about to die in a pointless war.

Umm when did America as a whole ever get BTFO? We've ended up better off after every major war we've ever gotten involved in. Iraq is the only exception to this and you can't say we were BTFO, we had a fucking moron in the driver's seat (Obama) who dropped flyers from the sky to warn terrorists we were going to drop bombs soon. It's like a cat playing with a mouse too long and then the mouse bit back. Hardly BTFO. Either way, that whole ordeal will be wrapped up soon.

You're fucking high if you think nukes will fly on the Korean peninsula. You're even higher if you think we'd invade NoKo with ground troops. Drop 2 rods from space and the ordeal is over before it even begins.

Kinda like Obama dropping warning pamphlets from the sky warning terrorists that we'd be bombing the area soon?

it will be a rotation, 1 will leave, 1 will come, 2 will be there waiting for provocations.

The spook did you just say to me you fucking spook I have you know I spooked as the top spook of my spook class, with over three hundred confirmed spooks. You don't even comprehend the level of spook you just unleashed kid. I single handedly doot from a confirmed 30 miles as a professional spook. Get ready kid I am spooking for you I hope you are ready to be spooked. I have been trained in gureilla spook tactics and can doot like a spook. Your spooked kid and you don't even know it get ready for your dootening.

You're high if you think there won't be nukes. That's NK's entire game plan. If there is any provocation there will be nukes.

From what I gather, the last time somebody made a statement about the whereabouts of American navy ships, these three ships could very well be in Korea, Kentucky.

spooked

If we had a real president we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place

Having them all converge on the Korean peninsula like this isn't normal. It might be to get Kim nervous and escalate tensions but it probably won't lead to anything.
Yes, NK is allied with Syria and Iran and considers Israel a terrorist state and a US puppet colony and Quisling government.

u vot sviss?

were talking total destruction.

youtube.com/watch?v=raAV2_f8vMM

is it wrong to make fun of nuclear inilation. idk

Western Media is COMPED

I dont believe a word of it till I hear stories of thousands of american soldiers being shipped back to the americas in body bags.

Aside from one operating in the Middle East, that's our entire Pacific CBG contingents floating between Japan and North Korea.

13.5 acres of mobile American Freedom ready to unleash 200+ Angry Hornets upon anyone who pisses us off.

We also have 2 SSGNs in the area and God knows how many SSNs.

that's not what that word means, retarded nigger

True. No real president would have pushed us into this situation like Trump did. He tried to con China into handling NK and they conned him into a nuclear war which will destroy America. No wonder he needed a ghost writer for Art of the Deal, he doesn't know shit about anything.

China and Russia would do literally everything they can to prevent that since they'd face the fallout. We have a ROG weapon in space. It would legitimately destroy North Korea's nuclear capabilities before they even knew they were under attack. The real threat has never been their nukes, it's their artillery and massive chemical weapons stockpile.

>believing in make believe weapons that don't exist
>believing in ancient anti-missile systems which have never been tested successfully

Trump is about to get more people killed than Stalin or Hitler could ever dream about.

ok no more jokes. were talking giant rods from space. last worrning.

I'm sueing Trump for copying my patented "my-military-is-just-admiring your-territory" technique from Civil 5

Russians have been doing that for centuries.

Yea... totally made-up despite the fact that Bush considered using it businessinsider.com/air-force-rods-from-god-kinetic-weapon-hit-with-nuclear-weapon-force-2017-9

Good work sir, hate when shills/retards use that argument.

you do know the DPRK has HUNDREDS of ROCKETS set up in hidden remote locations filled with rock,sand,ball bearings and other junk just waiting to reach orbital level , explode and destroy every satellite/space station in earth's orbit within 24 hours?

it'\s the ONLY reason why western imperialists have not ((((liberated)))) north korea by now.

see...your rich corporate oligarchs dont give a shit if Kim destroys your civilian populations....but what they do give a damn about is all their multi-billion dollar assets they've been investing in since WW2.

The rod and the ring will strike

My numerals confirmed it is time to start spook posting again in the spirit of Halloween.

Spook speed fellow anons
youtube.com/watch?v=dHRqHfT9Nfo

It's costs $10000 to send 1 pound into space. They aren't sending 30000 pound tungsten rods into space at a cost of $300 million per rod.

Yeah, but unlike the Russians I move all my artillery within walking distance from the border to ensure that the artillery squads get to enjoy the view and in no way get in firing distance

u krazy

>take 5minutes looking up project thor

oh..its bullshit

Friend in Seoul SK told me about 30mins ago that all the public bus firms have ordered all their bus back to depots and banks are being closed

happening??

I'll concede that missile defense systems are garbage. Once ICBMs reach orbit, kiss your ass goodbye. That being said, you're fucking moronic to think that the smartest military minds to ever exist would be risking that scenario. They know NoKo will never get an ICBM into orbit. Our navy can easily stop it from reaching space using a simple laser weapon developed years ago. They've tested it a mile away with drones that move way faster than NoKo's ICBMs. We get it, you hate Trump. If Mattis and everyone else thought Trump was legitimately risking nuclear annihilation with this strategy, they'd have fucking dragged him out of office themselves. They're on board because they know there's only one real risk, and that's China taking advantage of the situation.

Yeah but it really is. President is heading over there, sending a message.

Carry on, no happening here faggots.

Not to mention all of the assorted aircraft in Japan and Korea...

>See person with early late WWI/WWII uniforms, a woman soldier (probably Russian?), somebody with a French WWI uniform under a red and white flag charging guys in red with the CCCP flag in their hand, while WWI style planes roam the sky
Dafuq is going on in that picture?

If there’s a third strike group......

.......uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yea gonna need to see a source on that ridiculous claim that they somehow have hundreds of orbital rockets ready to fire when they can't even reach fucking Guam with one yet. Also, the ungodly amount of artillery and chemical weapons aimed at Seoul is the only reason they haven't been dealt with.

You are going to start a nuclear war lmao

Are you trolling, Rory!?

You better not be, I need a happening!

Stop advocating for the death of other races. It's degenerate.

We didn't want a war with Russia. We don't care if gooks die.

I dont need to give you any other source other than the facft that the USA & allies has been invading every corner of the world OTHER than north korea

They know Mr Kim Jung Un has an itchy finger and will push that button, then you can kiss your internet, GPS, cable TV, basically your entire global information network goodby.

Which took over 60 years to complete on a global scale

that 60 years down the drain!!!

11175 kHz has been pretty active

vocaroo.com/i/s1aMkeo4uQJN

And Guam and Diego Garcia and whatever replaced the F-117 Nighthawk coming from somewhere in America.

prophecy posters should be killed and then banned

What if this is part of the November 4th happening?

We’re a couple of weeks away now.

Nah. Jews need to be purged.

Yeah, there was a bunch of Go Word Skykings all night. I know of at least 12.

I guess I have my answer

If kim has a surprise up his sleeve then New York will be getting purged at the very least so that is a good start

You're a hysterical screeching idiot.

Mate. The only people that would attack the US right now is Israel.

Trumps just the messenger boy

Everyone said the F-117 Nighthawk was a total joke also. They said the US would never build one. 14 years later, it was used in combat. It's said that a Thor weapon could be launched within 24 hours if it was entirely assembled on earth already. You can bet your sweet ass that a non-nuclear WMD that is more effective than any nuke and has none of the fallout, is likely already built. The only question is whether it's in orbit and whether or not we're confident enough to use one

NK is 20mln country with no ability to attack small countries(with oil) around like iraq and no ability of ideology export like USSR, but they have nukes and they never use them, their elite want rich life with western goods with 20 million slaves.

I see no point for US to risk with NK nukes, if it was some profit of several trillion of dollars, but nope, no any profit, only 20 million of people with no food in your sphere of influence

Also SK will be weaken with 20 millions of refugees and China even may take them into their sphere

I dont want you to get nuked but i think it will happen.

Kim is going to send up a few dozen missiles into LEO where they'll detonate and turn near earth space into a cloud of fucking flak that will make space travel suicide for the next five hundred years. He will save the cosmos from being infected by the cancers of human beings and their ideologies.

Glorious.

Yeah. from Israel if it does.....

If Trump goes to war with the DPRK, the US mainland will get hit with chemical and nuclear weaponry, killing millions. The US elite is too cowardly to fight an enemy that can fight back like the DPRK - they only fight weak, impoverished, disarmed nations like Iraq and Libya.

Russian civil war, whites attacking the reds. Keep in mind that many sides helped the whites (Serbs, Greek's, Americans, and us Anglo's). I think the uniform discrepancy is just the different countries, believe all are late WWI.

the nighthawk wasn't a retarded idea though, people have done the math its literally hollywood nonsense, i agree you would think dropping a tungsten telephone pole from orbit would do a lot of damage but conventional bombs do more for cheaper, its literally a cold war idea akin to star wars

And how does Kim get these chemical and nuclear weapons to the US mainland? Is he gonna send them over on a boat?

YOWZA

Israel destroys the facilities before the weapon is made though. It's a bit late for that.

>businessinsider.com/air-force-rods-from-god-kinetic-weapon-hit-with-nuclear-weapon-force-2017-9
Read your article again. The weapon doesn't exist it was just an idea that the Bush administration thought about making but didn't.

They have alot of Subs

No it won't.

>You can bet your sweet ass that a non-nuclear WMD that is more effective than any nuke and has none of the fallout

if you ignore the fact your literally missing a few zeros on how fast it would go

>And how does Kim get these chemical and nuclear weapons to the US mainland? Is he gonna send them over on a boat?

ICBM

They can't make reliable one offs, they won't be able to mass produce enough to reliably threaten America. The threat has always been toward Korea and Japan with the biggest victims ultimately being the Northern peasants that will be dragged into this nonsense.

A kinetic weapon like Thor would be much more expensive but would be impossible to defend against or detect. Therein lies it's value. The second we launch any missile, Kim would know. Kiss Seoul goodbye. He wouldn't be able to detect a tungsten rod falling from space at the speed of a bullet. The 2 primary concerns for Thor were the cost, and the accuracy. If the rod reached Mach 10, it could melt the rods. This was decades ago. You can bet they've figured this issue out by now. The cost is irrelevant since it's not a weapon we'd be replacing tomahawk missiles with. It's likely a single-use weapon because nobody would dare to fuck with you once you've used it. We used the atomic bomb on Japan for similar reasons. You don't need to produce 100 tungsten rods when you know 1-2 is enough to act as a long-time deterrent. The only factor is the re-entry and accuracy and no simple physics problem goes unsolved for decades.