My room mate thinks this is a Nazi symbol and wants me to take it down

My room mate thinks this is a Nazi symbol and wants me to take it down.

(you)

Beat his ass

Tell that fuckboi to fuckoff, Hiding or destroying tradition is what got us here.

Replace it with this for at least two weeks. Argue incessantly about it. Pretend to be exhausted.
Hang old flag back up.
Never hear another word.

Tell him he missed the mark by a World War. Second Reich a shit though, only the first was good.

At least iron it, you motherfucker.

Sequels are never as good.

This. Displaying it in this state makes you worse than a nazi.

you should gas him, cremate him, snort parts of the ashes mixed with PCP, mix and melt the rest of the ashes into glass pane windows, and break them in a virtual Kristallnacht, then use the shards to slit your wrists open and draw swastikas and pentagrams everwhere & use the symbols and the blood to summon the spirit of your dead roommate and tell him "the weak shall fear the strong". then do the goosestep salute out of there

Are you some sort of pirate or is there a reason you got the Memeperial naval jack hanging around?
Also
> hanging flags out
Your colleague is right, you should kys.

The Nazi party didn’t exist when this flag was flown. End of argument.

Rollan for this

tell him to go fuck himself and then start blasting german march music every morning, if he gets tired he can go bitch on how you've got a prussian flag or fight you and considering you're probably no pussy, and he's a nu-male, you'd whip his ass

Leave the stove gas on.

I like the look. It's a historical flag, and I like history. Got plenty of ancestors who fought for it. Those are my only reasons.

Get a nice big, hard-covered (hard cover is very important!) history book and show your roomate the relevant proof that your flag is, in fact not a nazi symbol. Then proceed to break his skull with the same book when (s)he ignores your arguement anyway.

he's right, you should put the latest one

Made me chuckle.

mad max, alien, terminator the godfather, starwars

kid in pic related's flag isn't brand new you brainlet

Get a new roommate.

Gas him

Is he retarded?

Are all shit.

What? The second reich was way better than the 1st.

> Those are my only reasons.
Mind the edge.

Kek, I put one up in my room since I'm the only one in the house not in a frat. No one gives a shit.

Do you even need any reasons to have a flag, ultimately?

You need to take it down.

Then iron it to get the creases out, and hang it back up.

Flags have meanings. The imperial flags represent the imperial governement, but more importantly it's total ineptitude and ultimate replacement by military dictatorship during ww1. It's a touchy subject up north. If you want to be associated with that, feel free to hang it out.

give him a dose of muh heritage

this.

Isn’t that a prussian flag?

I have the same flag. Fuck him keep it up, then tell him to pick up a history book.

Gas'em problem solved.

We call them "Reichsbürger"

Punch him in the fucking face.
It's your room or his.
See it as jail the strong will survive and the weak will perish.
If you let him win you are his bitch.
If you can't win with your fists win with a baseballbat

>all those folds
take it down, you don't deserve it

Can't you faggots iron the wrinkles out of your flags?

Those old Kriegsflaggen were aesthetic as fuck.

Keep telling him you're about to take it down and never do it

Room mate? Are you some kind of faggot communist living in a commune?

Live alone or with your family, you absolute degenerate.

>implying you have that flag up for any other reason than being a Nazi

Reichskriegsflagge
Used in the second Reich from 1891 onwards to 1921, first by the Navy, later by all armed forces.

>putting flags on walls
>cringe
>corny
>pathetic
>edgy

yes, you should take this off

terminator the godfather ?

wow user I've never heard of this film before

that's true.

>Telling other people how to decorate their domicile.

Bladerunner 2049

isnt that a Prussian flag?

isnt that a Prussian flag?

neck yourself instead

Hivemind

>taking Sup Forums memes into the real world and revealing your power level unironically
you do know everything here is satire right? nothing here is supposed to be taken seriously, Sup Forums has always been edgy left wingers

>Hiding or destroying tradition is what got us here
You mean being the most economically and culturally dominating nation in Europe atm?

I have the same flag my landlord came over and gave me the stink eye when he seen it

this.

Kids. Thinking a flag makes you special. It does make you a special type of retarded, right up there with the Sonic autists.

Absolutely this

German empire naval flag

>In college lever international history class in HS today
>teacher is discussing the terms of the treaty of Versailles, and shows the flags of the countries included in the conference
>someone asks about the German flag they see (OP's pic)
>teacher says "oh that's the German flag from that time period"
>some girl says "that looks better than their flag now"
>another girl says "yeah but it had the iron cross on it which is a racist symbol of the nazis from ww2 and is still a racist symbol"
>explain that ww1 is when the iron cross was used as military insignia, and ww1 was not a war based on race, but the nazis did indeed use it in ww2 but we shouldn't try to judge their flag based on our modern standards, especially when the Germans did not use this as a racist symbol in any way during the ww1
>"yeah but white supremacists use it now so it's racist, and I know it's a racist symbol" (also followed by some shit I don't remember but was song the lines of saying that everything used by white supremacists and nazis is racist)
>she gets all triggered and refuses to accept that it was not only completely acceptable at the time, but was normal, and also tries to imply I'm racist by saying "you probably think the confederate flag isn't racist then too huh"
Fucking women. There's only 2 dudes in that class and the teacher always tries to imply that the events of European colonialism and everything following them are due to "muh social Darwinism and racism"

Fucking hell.

Your roommate is retarded. Glad I don't have one anymore so I can hang my flags unimpeded. But my autism is through the roof so I guess it's better I don't have one anyway

This so much!

I'd personally just tell my roommate to move the fuck out of my apartment though.

Art of the deal baby

The new one was fucking trash compared to the original. It just seems decent because 99% of modern films are horseshit.

Nazifags ruined that flag.

>literally hanging your former enemies flag in your room as a sign of admiration
Holy kek, and they call us cucked

This
1>2>3

Best advice this week.

Prussia is Britain's ally though

>But my autism is through the roof

poetry

Mother is German, so I'm only half cucked I guess.

Glad you caught it

Prussia doesn't exist anymore, Jason.

unless you are on a warship use this flag instead
also explain to your roommate what the German empire was

Why don't you move to Germany then and help making it great again?

Merkel's thought police.

rekt

Everything from that era was pure aesthetics.
Still have few of those lying around.

>Hanging some cuck-tier beta kraut flag instead of godly Dixie
Spot a nigger

>I won't move to a country to make it great again because it isn't great at the moment
I can't really understand that logic there, m8.

Is that the autism awareness flag?

Avoiding jail time over something like "Hate Speech," isn't on my list of things to do.

I like my guns too much, Merkel will arrest me for having illegal opinions, my Oma and Opa are cunts and I'd miss Taco Bell. But in seriousness, I lived there when I was younger and moved back to America right before Merkel came into power. All my memories of Germany are those of a pre-Merkel Germany and I'd like to keep it that way

i recommend brutally and violently raping his boipucci to show your dominance over his cuck ass, if he complains rape him again to show him who's boss

*Going to jail

>Europe's last military aristocracy is gone
Sad!

Educate him on German history

Fuck him up and kick him the fuck out
> having a libcuck faggot as a roomie
The state of rooming

Mit Gott fur Koenig Und Vaterland

Fuck Hitler

Fur das Kasierreich!

you.

This

Why doesn't the Third Reich have an actual name like the first two?

there is only one legit German flag

I only share the memes, I don't make them

Shove all 10 of your faggot roommates dragon dildos up his ass at the same time.

Third Reich is the name.

here we see 1/16th south ''german'' (read celtic) american larpers at work folks