Hey Sup ForumsWho is This Disgusting Woman

>Be 13 year old white boy.
>Have Whore single mother who invites nigger gangbangers to house.
>Wake up from sleep by Nigger saying how him and his homeboys are gonna run a train on your mom.

Here's the Link (It got me hella mad only watched it once)

instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/?hl=en

Here kids need to be taken away.

Godbless

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.fhou1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/t50.2886-16/17633216_1907219769490309_8584340860953427968_n.mp4
instagram.com/vonmar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He should go steal one of the niggers guns and kill everyone in the house.

>Her kids need to be taken away.

/thread

FPBP

If I were him this is what I would do.

WE AT YO MOMMA' HOUSE

Future Dylan roof right there

>hfw he gets a lil older

haha he will need a phychologist growing up

this actually made me laugh

WTF

Psyop

Why would gangstas put it on reddit of all places?

yes

god what a terrible person, that kid gets to blame everything on her when hes older and he'll actually be right

>13
>probably has a phone
>could easily have a call the cops
>cops come
>kid screams and tells cops his mom is being a violent whore inviting gangster to their house
>cops see niggers with (probably illegal) handguns
>cops shoot niggers
>cops puts his whore mom in jail
>cop put kid in foster care
>everything works out as it should

also, what do we do about this?

NICE JOB SAM

>instagram
why can't you turn the fucking volume down? are the instagram owners retarded?

Kill yourself Reddit nigger

How far will our society fall?

Holy shit my dick, what I would give to be that kid.

>are the instagram owners retarded
yes?

Fpbp.

Is this a common thing in the US?

Identify these people and forward the information to the police. No way those guns are legal, besides the fact that she would have her child taken away for child endangerment.

tfw best friend is related to one of the columbine shooters and he's an absolute genius.

>instagram owners
>(((facebook)))

Far from retards.

>Be a delusional burger mulato
>Believes in Cops shooting niggers for no reason
>Burger Doesn't understand that if a cop kills a nigger half a country will burn
>try to slut Shaming a single whore mother in a leftists country, the most degenerate country in the world
Noon.

instagram.fhou1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/t50.2886-16/17633216_1907219769490309_8584340860953427968_n.mp4

The video with volume controls.

When that kid is old enough, he needs to wash his hands of his whore mother and never see or speak to her again.

Here.

This. Do it little fella

This is him. instagram.com/vonmar/

fpbp

>Try to mobile posting
>Write the word but auto correct Google fuck it up
> Accidentally press "post"
:( How embarrassing.

With single mothers, yes. More than likely the money she is talking about having in the video comes from her ex-husband who she left for any number of bs reasons such as
>He was emotionally abusive
>He wouldn't talk to me
>He didn't give me the love I deserved
and she left him because she knew that the court system is stacked in her favor and she would get the kids and money. Then she can get money just for having the kids and fuck random people without consequences

Anyone got the his moms info?

That's the saddest, most disgusting thing I've seen in my life.

These black guys are literally keeping the roof over the kid's head.

He knows this and it's killing him.

Poor boy.

This seems like grounds to have the kid removed from the mother.
There are guns in the house.

Someone should contact social services.

this, someone needs to get her info and save the kid

>go to foster care
>everything works out as it should
you do realise that kid is not in norway right ?

No the kid should just let the cops do it for him. Kid calls the cops saying there's niggers at his house with guns harassing his mum, cops show up niggers are body bagged in no time at all.

Can we do something for the kid? Would police or social service do anything for him? Save him from inevitable trauma caused by seeing and hearing his mom getting bang banged by a pack of dirty, savage niggers? There were guns in the video too, might help getting police to react?

I wouldnt care. Id buy a gun from some thug and kill all these motherfuckers the next time they came around.

anything is better than being with that mother and having gangsters with guns in the house

Thots shouldn't be allowed to keep their kids.

She has to lose custody at this rate, right?

Not much can be done for the kid thanks to our (((courts))), but that doesn’t mean good old fashioned shaming wont work

Single mothers are cancer.

We should report this shit, no way those guns are legal, let the cops take out this thrash.

how about getting raped in the foster care ? you do realise that actual foster cares looks nothing like that foster care for imaginary friends that aired on cartoon network ?

brilliant

shes fat
shes round
she bounces on the ground

its ya mum
its ya mummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dude, nothing is worse than witnessing your whore of a mother being gangbanged by a gang of dirty niggers in your presence. That WILL fuck up the kid HEAVILY. We are talking about scars for the rest of his life.

Oh shit, he quoted the entire thread whatever shall we do?

>niggers post video before running a train on whore mom
>triggers/ pol/
>Sup Forums wants to save the kids
>calls police
>gets nigs and mom arrested
>kids becomes state property surrounded by even more nigs
>gets train ran on kid daily by nigs
/ pol/ is always right.
Just leave it alone. Kid will be either the most redpill person on planet when he's older, or the biggest wigger ever.

Old news

Why not dox? Really

There is no saving the kids, it is too late, damage done. The damage can only get worse. At this point i just want to help collect on the toll that coalburning slut racked up.

>Kid will be either the most redpill person on planet when he's older, or the biggest wigger ever.
Or a serial killer. The boy wasn't even sleeping when he got woke up and probably has to listen to his Mother getting made air tight by 3 or more guys every night. If this has been going on for a while and he has the psychopath gene then there's going to be a lot of missing girls in his area in years to come. They'll all bear a passing resemblance to his Mother too.

dox them

send the vid to the police

let white women burn

>Idiot that actually believes this

Our cops are top nigger killing machines. Stupid monkeys pick and choose which nigs they riot over

naw, the quickest way to redpill is actually being surrounded by them. That kids going to be the next Hitler or Eminem. Her toll will be paid and probably already has. I'd bet money on that.

this shit is like a year old you fucking newfags

>he thinks nigga is asking for info to save the whiteboi
kek

The police cant and wont do anything. Our foster care system would likely find her to be an acceptable foster mother even. The only recourse the kid has is suffer through it or lock and load (as best he can). All we can do is find the mom and do what we can to give her a taste of her eternal afterlife by making life hell

Oh fukoff
Ruin her life ASAP

Either way he'll probably be a serial killer. The redpill killer. Kills only niggers and coalburner. The wigger killer. Kills straight white males and traps

Why are white men so useless at raising families that they require gangs of black men to pleasure their ex-wives and teach their sons that the strong will run game over the weak?

>Sup Forums criticizes any man who gets with a single mom as a Cuck
>gets angry when the only people who end up with single moms are Nigger just looking for a quick fuck

Give me the (you)s I don't give a fuck..........

He's problaly used to his mothers friends getting into his bed and waking him up at night

Can a child legally steal a stolen gun from a criminal?

Why are you worrying about the spics? Your country is being overrun with shit-skinned gooks and sand niggers.

Why is this seeing a resurgence? It was posted all about, months ago already.

A situation like that isnt a redpill but a rage pill. He will be far too emotionally fucked up to just be a typical redpilled race realist. In the coming years neighborhood pets are likely to start disappearing followed by reports of a stalker in the area and some petty thefts. Eventually a girl who looks like his mom will get raped and potentially killed if the rapist sees it as necessary to get away with it. This shit has happened before with other serial killers.

The problem wouldn't happen at all if Single """mothers""" weren't a thing or were strongly frowned upon.

>Not proving the shooter's brother was a pedo and the feds allowed a false flag to get through

>The Redpill Killer
keke

>hella

shit's so old, i remember this thread from months ago.
>how to raise a cop 101
>how to raise a school shooter 101
>how to raise a mentally ill trap 101

I would love to but I how are we suppose to find out who these people are?

This has been posted here before, we failed to dox. Perhaps new autists can succeed where we failed.

1 way ticket to becoming a serial killer, purchased

still better than ISIL

I've put quite a lot of thought into this even the merest implications gave my friend nightmares talking about it. There is no floor. With CRISPR they don't even have to obey biology. If the kikes take over they'll find ways to torture white ppl on every action they take. We'll be flesh toys to them sexual and banal. Guarantee a kike is trying to invent ways to shit in white ppl months to sustain us.

finally her son will learn how an alpha male behaves. this man is probably the only positive role model in the boy's life

Never claimed he would be typical. He's going to an hero. Who he takes down with him is what's up in the air. And whether he drops infographics on the bodies afterward.

I bet when this kid commits murder or ends up with deeply rooted psychological problems the mother will be shocked.

Fuck parents that do this to their kids. Worthless whore.

>alpha
>shares a slag with others
you're a gamma male aren't you

>yfw the only thing stopping us from eliminating these monkeys are the Zionist piggies that would cage you for it
If ur a cop end urself.
Collapse the rule of law.

this is ancient

You mean All Jews 205*?

I really want to kill this bitch

>Woman is liberated and free
>Her son is clearly living well as he has a smart phone
What's the problem?
They're all consenting adults

DOX THE MOTHERFUCKER
SHAME THAT COAL BURNER INTO OBLIVION

> WE ATCHA MOMMA'S HOUSE AYYYE!