Blame! ~ user's is this TRUE !

youtube.com/watch?v=m9xHNWry0Y8

user's I just found this, I dont know how far behind I am but is this true ? Am I really looking at what It says I am ? or just another (VERY WELL MADE) fake.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!H9oxWYLQ!h0OJjDwSE18AKLMTpxXO4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, it's real. But I wish it wasn't.

>cgi
do only visual novels with sentence-for-title and moeshit get 2d adaptations these days?

Yes. Anime is dead. It will only get worse.

Th-thanks netflix

>BLAME! movie telling story of some unimportant Killy adventure in 14 fps

I was waiting for this since I've read the manga 9 years ago

WOW

Is this original? Who is the semen demon?

read the fucking manga, though i doubt you will like it

>BLAM!

I thought it was an English title.

Is this a prequel? I don't remember this at all.

So netflix are going to animate all of the nihei's works?

Blam! would be correct title, since it's the sound Killy's gun makes

I did you pleb. It's been centuries though, she doesn't look like the one from the group they meet.

If they can't translate the title properly then they should had made the gun sound-effects go "BLAME! BLAME! BLAME!"

The Blame Gun. It shoots accusations at you.

Neo-Niher redesigned her into a moeblob. Also, as far as we know, story is changed too.

I wish the girl wasn't so cute.

>Killy
>human

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU BUNCH OF LORE RAPING RETARDS

>longest thing they show is some moeblob character

>cgi
It's fake, none of it is real. Don't believe with your eyes but see with your heart.

As meh as I am on CGI, I don't think there's a better way of doing the safegaurd.

No, polygon is and then Netflix takes credit in the US.

Original story that's loosely based on the manga.

>I'm Killy
>a human
Did he ever say this in the manga?

Can't be too hard to check his ~10 lines, but I'm pretty sure he never referred to himself as such

Well, since de manga's story had so little sense...

I think that in the beginning he dont remember much, so he may think he is a human (?).

I give you that he didn't say it in the manga, but we can forgive it on the animu

I'm not raging mad about it but it was a nice touch in the manga that Killy's nature was ambiguous.
>I'm a human
Those gravity gun shots better be as unsubtle.

He's human. But a cyborg. There's like, only 5-10% of fleshy parts still left in him.

>moeblob
She's cute. What's the big deal? Can't have cute things in something serious?

These are just bunch of tryhard newfags, don't take them seriously

Did you pre-order?

It's just unfaithful to the original art style, I'm not really bothered about it though

I don't think he says it but the group who find him at the beginning mistake him for a normal human I think, and he doesn't realise what he is until his powers awaken again

>it was a nice touch in the manga that Killy's nature was ambiguous
Only in the manga is it ambiguous. In the manga, all we know is that he is from a "pre-Safeguard agency".

From the artbook; from Nihei:
「人間だが、かなり高度にサイボーグ化されている。」

For you not-nerds: "He is human, but has been considerably cyborg-ified."

And I know somebody's going to demand better proof, so here's the raw artbook notes; I've circled it.

Nah I don't think he ever say that. But one can hope that's just a juxtaposition of different dialogs.

Also WTF is that framerate?

30 bucks for one volume? Nope.

It's 2in1, 400 pages hardcover edition

I'm gonna wait to see how the translation reads, as opposed to the Japanese text. Are there any looks inside available on Amazon or anything? Cus if so, that'd help.

If they do any standard American text-ruining modifications like "lol Megastructure = Big Room", then fuck no. If they can actually pass it off as Blame, then I'll probably pick em up.

Oh, then we're talking.

They didn't make a hardback in Japan, did they? At any rate, only volume 1 is 400 pages. The rest are about 320-350.

>art book is $300 minimum + shipping
Should have got this when I had the chance

>Full CGI
dropped before I picked it up. Such a shame they wasted all that potential

Good job user. I'm convinced.

Why didn't killy have ntg again? Was it because of cyborgification?
>Was he banned?

I see a few on eBay that are around $175-200. If you can afford that, I might go for it. But if you just want to look at the artbook, it's been scanned and uploaded. Here's a link: mega.nz/#F!H9oxWYLQ!h0OJjDwSE18AKLMTpxXO4g

It's also pretty big, here my polish copy, tomorrow second volume will arrive

Vol. 2 is 380 from what I remember

It was just a really expensive and rare way to enter the Netsphere, as I remember it. Everybody who didn't have it got murdered by the Safeguards at the end of Noise, and pretty much everybody who *did* have it got murdered by the Silicons.

>polish version

ile dałeś

376, close
v5 is 345 and v6 is 328

fulprajs jak na debila przystało

chyba 73 zł, bo twardą można tylko na pre-orderze dostać, a w miękkiej to nawet za 45 wyrwiesz

Too much Ciema
>top taste polishbro

The whole concept of safeguards and the netsphere fuckup is such an evocative backdrop. I mean, a lesser mangaka wouldn't have bothered and just say
>looking 4 mcguffin
>badguys r demons
>it's the future lol
That glimpse of the netsphere was also pretty haunting.

Also: Sanakan a cute. A CUTE

Dhomo is the cutest Blame

This isn't even my final form

Shit.
You really are a man of taste.
>solanin
>pluto

Why is English publishing so fucking shit in comparison? Who looks at Abara and goes "nah?"

>300 minimum
holly shit I doged a bullet, got mine for like 90+shipping

how is it even possible, is poland like France a niche market who gets the most out of japan or something ?

A large part of me thinks it has to do with this.

>is poland like France a niche market who gets the most out of japan or something ?
kind of

and a lot of sex/violence related stuff slides in our media

Doesn't Finland have a similar deal? I've always kinda wanted to get a Finnish Nihei release, for the novelty at the least.

Volumes can be shrinkwrapped if there's adult content, like Gantz. There's just a severe case of shit taste among the publishers.

>There's just a severe case of shit taste among the publishers.
Well, I can't deny that. Still, I do find it rather funny that they've done Blame, Biomega and Sidonia now, and just kinda ignored Abara.

Perhaps if the Blame releases sell well enough, they'll do Abara simply to sate the consumers? Who knows. We've been surprised before, I suppose. Maybe we should all write a strongly-worded letter to Vertical about the possibility of publishing Abara. I will.

I know Vertical is aware of Sup Forums. Hell, maybe they're reading this thread. Unfortunately, Abara was outside of the criteria they set for their latest new licensing poll.

>Abara was outside of the criteria they set for their latest new licensing poll
Policy? Elaborate?

What site is this? Looking for a better place to buy than Amazon.

They conducted a survey (that they posted on Sup Forums, by the way) asking for what new properties they should license. The criteria were that the works had to be published within the last 6 years, and had a maximum of 5 or so volumes currently.

>ABARA

That is some fuckin nonsense. Maybe I'll carve "license abara" into my arm and send a pic to them; see if it works. Always worth a try, right?

Bookdepository

If you are not from US change ip to it and your price will be lower than actual one and you still get free delivery

>Kyrii

what the fuck?

Localized pronunciation, probably. His name is spelled "Kirii" in romanized Japanese. Kanji is pic.

That bugged me as well and I don't even remember the plot.

Did they censor Ghost in the Shell in america?

Shit, I thought the thread had died.

Thank you for confirming it for me Anons XD

Im looking forward to this ~

Yes. Batou suddenly being nauseous and the major pissed off makes no sense.

>chinskie bajki

>Sup Forums

Yes, in the beginning parts before he met sanakan while his memory was fucked. He didn't even know what safeguards were at that point. Also like that other user said he is a human cyborg.

szanuj aniemnieje i mangesy, bo inaczej whiskas

Are they giving this the Berserk treatment where they tell the whole arc in movies instead of a series?

Nope. It's just an adaptation of the Electro-Fisher arc, for... some reason. I suppose they're the only group/arc in the series that can potentially have enough moe girls to satisfy the autistic community of Japan.

i like mgla

What a shame.

Blame was some tight shit.

Isn't this supose to be a 3 part movie? How the fuck are they going to stretch out a short arc like that? More moe?

Nihei said in an interview that he would be adapting/reworking blame a little bit to make the story clearer.

So, expect more verbal exposition than the manga.

they are re-releasing the blame manga? if so thats great, because the old ones were pretty expensive.

>So, expect more verbal exposition than the manga

Finding everything through hints and cues given by the environment was one of the cooler aspects of the manga. Feels like people need things written out for them in clear blatant detail.

>Nihei gave up on Knights of Sidonia

Still mad about that

Looks like some H.R. giger

I'm not.
Gotta keep that lowest common denominator in mind when producing anything you don't want to lose money on.

It had turned into Harem shit. It needed to die.