Msm is reporting it looks like Sup Forums was right again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IS5n2L5Ga0A
youtube.com/watch?v=rujeOqadOVQ
indiegogo.com/projects/corey-feldman-s-truth-campaign#/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//htg//
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//atg//
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If he doesn't name people SOON he'll lose any credibility he has.

It’s habbening!!!!

Or die from “suicide”

FFS just fucking say who they are and fuck the drama shit. Let us commence the cleansing already. Fuck the movie and any diversion from simply providing the data.

Corey Feldman is a child actor from the 1980's. The guy most likely saw it all growing up in Hollywood.

Children are being raped and this kike won't reveal who's doing it unless he gets $10 million

ASCENSION MILLENNIUM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ67H9JHAHM

He knows he's gonna get killed

He only needs 10 mil to start talking...

He spoke out a while back, but he could never name the people.
We all know once you break that oath, it's a death sentence.

Also how can we help him? Hashtags? Tweets? Anything?

Pay debits goys

I hope he doesn't lad, he's a good dude.

He won't name anyone. He wants to get famous again instead and make an uncensored movie about child rape.

He needs money.

Good.

Then why doesn't he just name them? What the fuck. He's going to die anyways.

>Global News

wtf is that?

>Hashtags
>Tweets
good joke user,he needs a fuckton of money,the cunt wont do shit until he gets cash

Drug overdose when?

digits of truth right here

I don't understand why he won't start dropping names. If he's concerned for his life, shouldn't he name the predators? Won't they just try to off him to keep him from saying anything?

FUCKER HURRY UP AND NAME THEM BEFORE YOU'RE KILLED STOP TEASING IT LIKE YOUR HYPING STAR WARS OR SOMETHING

This.
It should tell people what they need to know about his motivations. Either help people by naming names and stopping it...or get famous again.

Corey tried to do this several years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=rujeOqadOVQ
Wonder if the Hollywood elite will tell him he is damaging their entire industry this time.

muslims & hollywood now have child molestation as a commonality, go figure

If he does this I will never make fun of him again and buy 100 copies of Angelic 2 The Core

He's advertising. He's saying to the big news networks, "im ready".

That's all he's ever said.

Elijah Wood should start talking. Or Paris Jackson, who openly acknowledges the Illumanti killed MJ, or Drew Barrymore who grew up in Hollywood.

(((Barbara Walters)))

It would be strategicly better to find people that can acuse the pedos before making a list only cory can validate. The more people that come out and back corey the more valid and better figh their will be against the jews

im_not_gay.mp4

bump

My jaw literally dropped when I first heard her say that.

Kirk Cameron said Leo DiCaprio was abused on Growing Pains.
I think 'An Open Truth' claims he (Leo) just ran around naked at pedo parties.

>Implying Catholics haven't been doing it long before either

Canadian news network

She's always been a piece of shit. I can't wait for her to die.

Oh well fuck. It's brain-damaged. Great.

Nnnnnmmm-auhhhhhh.

Let's just hope at least 1 out of 6 is black.

Pedophilia enabler. How can you look in the mirror?

According to his indiegogo, he's got a 'dead man's switch' setup, in the event he shoots himself in the back of head twice while overdosing.

Rumor has it Charlie Sheen and Keifer Sutherland abused the Coreys. user told me Alyssa Milano knows what happened.

>I don't understand why he won't start dropping names
He wants 10 mil first.
indiegogo.com/projects/corey-feldman-s-truth-campaign#/

Living example of female privilege.

News for everyone except Russian cosmoneaughts because ther fags.

The problem is that he needs to ensure he has support with others willing to speak up and back up his claims. Coming out and naming people without support or proof could get him sued unfortunately

Holy shit it's Ron Swanson.

Who pairs up a comedian with a fucking pedo moustache, and a man who was raped as a child, on the same show. Dummies. Ron Swanson sitting their like "Fuck this guy just went full Kanye"

he's kind of a badass

i think homosexuality & pedophilia are connected in hollywood . . .

Read "minor"

Colossal if Correct.

Read his campaign, he already gave the info to "a person of power"

quads? QUADS!?! fuck you and your fucking quads...now I have to watch your fucking video

>Then why doesn't he just name them? What the fuck. He's going to die anyways.

He can't find work and needs the money for various reasons (security for one).

>hehe im going to remain relevant by telling everyone i know the names but won't tell

> implying Sup Forums can be wrong

Who do you think was pushing gay tolerance to begin with?

>not happening

>There are people being raped by likes on Hollywood right now, but I won't start name dropping to get the authorities on their case until I get monies.

What a fucking prick.

We should all get behind Corey...
Wait
That didnt sound right

RIP Corey Feldman.

Because you don't share? Jeezus you people make me sick.

wouldn't be the first time people done that to him

That's not how credibility works though. If he says "I know them, but won't name them" then people will stop listening. Even if he said it for years and people did stop listening the second he started naming names people would listen again.
To lose credibility (((they))) would be doing a character assassination or he would have had to have already named names that were proven untrue. I know proven and (((proven))) are two different things, but that's irrelevant because he hasn't named any names yet.

he killed Jason, he is going to be just fine

Daily remainder to not spread lies about Dan Schneider.

How do you think he got the nickname "Mouth"?

He's been doing this shit for years but wont name a fucking thing cuz he only does it for his own gain. Its his last triumph to hold some sort of relevancy as a celebrity.

There you are. I thought you only posted this on Sup Forums

All you faggots need to stand behind Corey. He needs us. They're trying to smear him.

Found the kike

You mean
Dan HYMEN COLLIDER Schneider?
Dan The Man with a Plan and the Van Schneider?
Dan SPREAD THESE CHEEKS I'LL WET MY BEAK Schneider?
Dan Don't Run Little Girl I'm gonna rock your world Schneider?
Dan I'll let you pass if you show your ass Schneider?
Dan "Oil it up I'm into snuff" Schneider?

I think you're just jealous he' s a millionaire loved by everyone. How many TV shows have you written? AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH A DIAPER FETISH

Corey makes me sleepy!

Sup Forums is too comped nowadays. They cant appreciate the subtleties of a true autistic genius like feldmen.

Based

Any bets on who it is?

he's always been a coward, he'll pussy out.

Dan
>No tears for Jamie Lynn Spears.

For those interested in figuring out the trafficking networks:

/HTG/: (ignore shill threads)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//htg//

/ATG/: (stands for anti-trafficking general and looks at all of the different trafficking networks)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//atg//

The Finns are correct. Corey has pulled shit like this several times before, and when pressured to drop some names, he does the same routine.
>I can't really do that because of legal reasons, but since I'm already here, check out my newest project and please support it.
I don't doubt he was raped or whatever, but he's using it for his own short term gain. If he does actually fess up, then what does he have left? Nothing.

Reminder:

Weinstein is using Corey to divert attention

Can you back up the claim he's done this several times before?
inb4
> Why are you doubting me? What are you, a kike?

KIKE ME KIKE ME THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US - Michael Jackson, "antisemite"

Q: What did the jewish pedophile say to the 8 year old?

A: Hey little boy, would you like to buy some candy?

Feldman has been open about how incredibly sleazy and paedophilic Hollywood is for decades OP

the fuck
that goonies reference was awesome

the nose is way off

Pre-nose job

Seriously this.

>whaaaaa there's pedofiles in Hollywood guys!
>Entire world: "Okay who? Let's take down these pedofiles once and for all!"
>*dead silence*

Nothing but made up bait designed to get you to care about him again.

Has this been the darkest year in the history of Hollywood? I think so. But they may be utterly BTFO'd by the end of first quarter, next.

1. Rob Reiner
2. Charlie Sheen
3. Joel Schumacher
4. Brian Singer
5. ?
6. ?

hopefully he gets brutally murdered so Sup Forums and (((alex jones))) can start foaming at the mouth with conspiracy theories

lmfao i just noticed that. lmfao. his visible lack of anything to contribute and just sitting there like a potato made me kek up.

You’re terrible

Found the priest

Spielberg, maybe? Also funny how this is ignored a lot in the media just because Corey is a male but if he was a women it would be everywhere in the press.