Putin what to kill this

Putin what to kill this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_GDP_per_capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that Navalny is a CIA (Kremlin) psyop.

>CIA (Kremlin)

Good.

they a cute

Yep, 4d chess, bitch.

vkatilsya

Imagine how much young leftist poon Navalny must swim in on a regular basis

CIA was infiltrated by the KGB during the Cold War. So was MI6.

At least learn to spell, you mongloid shill.

>SSage

As usual the thread starts with some pic of chicks, to catch newfags attention.

Also, notice the few short answers to bump the thread? Yep those are shills too.
Lets se how the spambots will react to my post.

less hiv in this world but russians ain't better

they are not leftists

No, I think Putin wants to make those your faithful, traditionalist wives.

Not a cute

"Putin, what to kill?"
"This."

You are terrible at LARPing as me
P.S. I have too much pride to ever post using that German flag, it disgusts me

You're wrong about Putin though. He didn't do any of that.

>Imagine how much young leftist poon Navalny must swim in on a regular basis
>leftist
>Navalny
Leftist is not an universal insult. He was a right-wing asshole from the very beginning.

No one wants to kill anything, Naskalny is a clown and CIA plant everyone knows it, you retarded nigger shill. Kill yourself.

That's not Ukrainians, stupid genitor.

fucking yum

and i want to kill you. next question.

If that's the case I support Putin 100%

Kill the traps

>when Russian trannies look better than Western women

gross

Good

poor russian girls, they don't even have enough money to buy a second pair of earbuds. So they share, like the great lenin would have wanted it to be.

THAT MEANS THEY COST LESS AT MARKET, TOO

Im going to take one of them, Show them the wonders of market capitalism, then marry her, then run for the US presidency and win

and soon she will find a little bit richer than you chad thundercock kek

>Putin what to kill this

We'll see about that!

ok

>those traps

they are giantic golddiggers

really? I've never personally met any Russian women

there's a reason why russian men are the way they are

>CIA (Kremlin)
HAHAHA putin is Sup Forums's whore but you nigger are retarded

not all, only beautiful ones lol
what is this way?

depressed alcoholics. Of course not all of them, but I'm sure some russians only end up that way because of some women

Of your .001% nigger STAY AWAY

Russian RUDN history student reporting in. Ask me your silly Sup Forumsack questions and I'll answer them with as much of expertise as I can provide.

slavic women are the biggest golddiggers, followed by meds, and finally the germanic women are the least gold-diggery (all of this is because of financial situation not ''racial'')

i think its the case almost in every country

>slavic women are the bigest golddiggers
100% this. We have Sup Forums's wet dream, the pure white waifu with christian faith keeping her virgin, but they're very rare as Russian society is heavily infected and damaged by the nineties.

>Sup Forums's dream
pol is not a single unit and personally my dream wife isnt slavic shes an intelligent dutch/german girl, slavic girls are for slavic men

Mister toothpaste majority of people I see in these threads want that kinda waifu.
Also,
>german girl
so, slavic

CIA and Kremlin are tentacles of the same kike globalist monster.
WRONG. Cold war is a meme. America fell to kikes first and then took over Russia with the bolshevik coup.

>german girl
>so, slavic
what do you mean bro

He probably implies that all german women were raped by slavic mongrels or something

Memeing about exactly that, yes.

Will Navalny make Russia great and white again?

He won't make Russia great.

>Russians think this is ethnically replacing them

Also,
>white
It's already a fuckton white. What do you want him to do, kick Tatars out of lands where they lived for centuries?
>Tatars
Heavily russified. Integrated in vast majority.

Or maybe they think all these hapa or Asian taiga hunters are actually a threat to slavic purity?

>What do you want him to do, kick Tatars out of lands where they lived for centuries?
No but he need to kick out all the immigrants. Russia is getting swarmed by brownies from the former soviet states

who are they?

roasties

Yeah, but unlike our cucked government Russia can kick them out once they've served their purpose. At least they know how to speak Russian!

wtf men, im from frisia u guys never came here

>Brownies
There are no brownies in russia, all their non-slavic demographics are either cousins of finland, Mixed sians (I.E Khanty) or far north/Siberian Asians.

slavs are """white"""

The 'immigrants' are work immigrants, quite a bit from Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan.
These three countries have wages of the illegal workers as a significant budget filling.
They're bordering Afghanistan.
The moment they fall, even if we move in we'll be flooded with even more drugs and combatants from Afghanistan and in general, Middle-East.

navalny is not enough competent to lead a country such as Russia and hes last interview with Sobchak showed this.

Only reason why he is so popular between teenagers is because we simply dosent have alternative.

Putin is globalist and neo commie , but navalny is nothing more then liberal cuck who never handle russian authorities and Russian position on international stage.

>liberal cuck
Something needs to be made clear
He is only Liberal by Russian standards.
Russia doesn't have Western liberals, with open borders, multikulti and other shit like that.

you are absolutly wrong my friend. We have MILLIONS of immigrants from caucasus and asia. 90% of them looks like turks or pakis , another 10% is chinks.

blah blah blah
78% of rapes in Russia commited by migrants from -stans.

Fuck them

Where did I say they're good to have here?
We have to do something better with the fucking stans, instead of keeping the states on life support and tolerating the shit their workers do.

but you must admit that all LGBT clowns in Russia is for him. And he never said anything bad or anti them. He is cuck and he will never be able to hold Russian interests on international stage. Sobchak too. All her words about Crimea shows it. The moment when condidate desudes that international rights is more important then interests of your country shows literally everything about this candidate. She even said that she propose Navalny to make his wife an candidate. You realise what that means? she is literally OK with idea of housewife puppet-president and she said it publicly. They are clowns my friend, circus performers

Oh he's just trying to use them for votes I'd assume, at least that is understandable given his earlier nationalist ties.
But yeah, they're clowns and I am happy we have these idiots instead of legitimately deadly, strong opposition.

we are like 30% Russian nation. We must retreat to European parts, purge mud bloods to the East of Volga and exterminate everything from that point

How could anyone beat Putin in a fair and square election after him conquering Crimea.
They called Catherine II "the Great" because she once did the same thing.
What has Navalny to offer? Homosexuals, perverts and jews as his supporters? Good luck with that.

Oh, and the West supports Navalny, I read about him every week here in Austria because ebil Putin arrested the "freedom fighter" Navanly again.

>What has Navalny to offer? Homosexuals, perverts and jews as his supporters?

and youtube channel ! REKT POOTIN

many people don’t like them both, but Russkie outright hate Putin for stealing their opportunity for a better living

What, you want to go back to the 90ties?

According to these Worldbank stats at least 50 millions of Russians are comparably well off like Europeans:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_GDP_per_capita

The fact somebody is more appealing to the youth is not a winning argument. Moreover, if all the Putin supporters were mandated to attend the rally, then why weren't the Navalny supporters mandated to attend the Putin rally also?

>at least 50 millions of Russians are comparably well off like Europeans
>out of 144 million population
Wow, thanks Putin!

Well look at the EU. Not everyone is living there like people do in Luxembourg or Germany.
The vast majority do not.
We have countries like Romania, Bulgaria and so on.
Never heard someone claiming that the EU is fucking poor because of these shitholes with $300 average income.

>mub 90ties
+15
>Romania, Bulgaria
that’s not even real European nations

what about these?

Well guess what, you don't want to live in the EU either if you have to live in Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Italy, Greece, Spain or any of the Baltic states.
Like WTF do you even think? That everyone is rich in the EU? They are not.
Only a few nations like mine are.

>Gypsies and roaches are poor, so it's ok for Russians to be poor

Putin is a kike and Russia is kiked.
They actually thing Russia will rule a new Eurasian State...because you know... making genocide part of your plan is sure to win over the rest of the world. When Russia, China and Israel go down they won't get back up.

No, large nations always have enormous disparities in terms of development and income.
This is true for the EU, for the US and also for Russia, which is 4x the size of the EU.
How could 145 million people possibly create state of the art infrastructure in a country 4x the size of the EU, when that's not even possible in the EU with 500 million people.

Because EU is not even a single fucking state (yet)?

Tatars and Bashkirs must find themselves a new home outside of European plain, buddy. Just like Jews and gypsies they are fucking immigrants there
That’s probably DE, ME, AT, Hr, or Benelux proxy Putinbot

>no borders between countries
>can live and study anywhere you want
>as easy to move to another country as moving to another city in your own
>single economic market
>one currency that biggest members have
>parliament and government override laws made in member states
its a single state

You have regions within Germany and Austria where people make only 30% of the income that people in the large cities make on average.
It's a retarded phantasy to believe that Romania or these other countries will become like Germany.

>can live and study anywhere you want
Nationalists here don’t like the EU or consider most of its member states White, so don’t bother explaining - no one wants to be in it. Not a single state still

>why would Romania never become like Germany
I wonder why..... really a good question.... given the direction of Germany, it’s soon will become like Romania. In 400 years of mixing - you’ll have another PIGS tier we wuz kangs nation of ugly lazy scumbags

>grossartig
FTFY

So basically you croats sold out your national sovereignty for EU gibs and refugee cocks? that's just sad, man

My ancestors came from the Balkans and I can tell you that there are no homosexuals in these countries.
This is a Jewish psyop.

two roasties on their way to babushkahood? putin yes

>90% of them looks like turks or pakis , another 10% is chinks.
*blocks your path*

implying we had a choice
EU isn't democratic,((they)) want a one state europe for better globalism and they won't stop until they get it. No small country like Croatia can do anything about it,even if we wanted to