ANIME

f&spbp

/thread

NIGGER JIM

WHY

2020, 2024, 2028

DOSSIER

Dearest Hillary,

Happy 70th birthday. My dad use to work at the Mena Airport which you & your husband are quite familiar with. You know that small airport your Governor William Clinton used as a hub at the time to traffic drugs & children through before he became President. I'm sure you remember it quite well. Many in Arkansas have stories to tell about you and your husband. Stories that would make the whole world cringe. This is just the beginning of your downfall. May you live to see your 71st birthday in prison.

Can someone put together the actual card we just wrote

>implying its done

Bernie Sanders said.

MOIST

Once it get's archived I'll make another post with the whole card.

trump

PODESTA

BalloonsFalling

MONARCH BUTTERFLY

Dear Hillary,
YOU FUCKING LOSE. RURAL With REEEEEEEE DIE SIDE REEEEEEEEE. Seth WHORE. pizza. RUSSIA Tits. CIGAR. STINKIEST and SATANIC. RUSSIANS MUSHROOMS. PUTIN niggers. INTERDIMENSIONAL E-MAILED. CUNT NIGGER. BILLY BENGHAZI COMPED honk combo fucking #NOTMYPRESIDENT sack-o-beef sorry Hillary. FROG PHANTASMAGORICAL AFTER Come to see me tomorrow Skippy. I. Because I LOVE THIS PLACE AND THE SERVICE WAS DELICIOUS. BHENGAZI Pizza. Huge anime pepperoni tiddies. Why? Lying Cunt. Pizza and Hot Dogs. We delegates (skellegates, if you will) BITCOIN WAS JUST A RANDOM HOOKUP FOR A LONG STORY. SPOOGE. BALLS. BLOODY VAGINAL BELCH ...... Sorry. Because Nigger Slup Shady. Aftermath. PSYCHIC. It's Her Turn. >to die . DNC. YOU TOTALLY DON'T USE THE WOMAN CARD! TURN. JUMP ON YOUR OWN VAGARIES! Nigger downs. Comfort Inn Hotels have the best breakfast. CHEESE PIZZA! Kuru vaginitis. It's a digital birthday card. ANIME. f&spbp /thread NIGGER JIM. WHY? 2020,2024,2028. DOSSIER. Dearest Hillary, Happy 70th birthday. My dad use to work at the Mena Airport which you & your husband are quite familiar with. You know that small airport your Governor William Clinton used as a hub at the time to traffic drugs & children through before he became President. I'm sure you remember it quite well. Many in Arkansas have stories to tell about you and your husband. Stories that would make the whole world cringe. This is just the beginning of your downfall. May you live to see your 71st birthday in prison. Can someone put together the actual card we just wrote? >implying its done. Bernie Sanders said "MOIST!" Once it get's archived I'll make another post with the whole card. Trump. Podesta. BallonsFalling.