SJW's growing up and entering workforce

People think that the SJW craziness will stay contained to the colleges and online.

NOT SO FAST!

I have been saying for years that once they get hired in to companies and make it into positions of leadership (especially HR which is now called "People & Culture" at a lot of companies) then it will start to become part of corporate culture.

As an example, this was in a company review for a CA based established technical company,...

"Since my last review, the SJWs have further infected this institution.
Now the company believes "gender is non-binary" has has tampons in the men's room.
The company signed deals with banks and the SJWs complained about "dealing with wallstreet / big banks"
The company signed deals with some business that has connection with the current president and we see protest signs of "No racist, no sexist, no Trump XXX". Like what??? Whatever anyone's political opinion, what right does one have to protest within the company's premises?"

And the response,...

"Thanks for expressing your viewpoints. ******** has created a culture that is supportive of diverse perspectives and values the free exchange of opinions and ideas.

We're proud that our company culture allows people to express their opinions, and we want our employees to have the courage to share these views during meetings, company events, and here on ********. We've made deliberate decisions to hire talented people from diverse backgrounds with an eye towards building a community that is both diverse and inclusive. However, to be clear, we also stand firmly behind equal pay and support of LGBTQ+ rights, and we'll not compromise on either.

I'm happy to chat in person if you'd like to reach out to discuss further."

HR used to be scary and something you avoided,... this new "discuss further" approach is downright terrifying. I feel sorry for those of you entering the workforce, good luck. CA is the leading edge for how things will change.

Other urls found in this thread:

glassdoor.com/Reviews/Employee-Review-Medallia-RVW17117794.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=-lt8lzLhVJo
youtube.com/watch?v=AzFA65oJtqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Talking about SJW, does anyone noticed that Celebrity Liberals and Democrat opiniators have been rehabilitating GWB and his for (((Neocons))) for sometime now?

Those people don't know how to work. If they want to cut ties with banks, etc, and bitch and moan about everything. When they reach top level leadership they will run their companies into the ground. I look at this as a better way for people like us to dominate the market.. I hope

The problem is that once a few key roles are taken by people with this mindset then legislation and compliancy will over take everyone else.

There will be a witch hunt to find people who do not participate fully in their mindset and the punishment will be that you won't be able to work.

You can spend 30 years building a career and then give an intern a shoulder rub only to lose your job (which is something that was unheard of pre-90's) so expect that you could have the same happen to you when you prove that costs could be reduced if we stopped "putting tampons in the boy's bathroom which never get used" (example).

If you were like me, recently wondering how the hell a bunch of babies were supposedly running the likes google, the answer is they are not. Pretty much any mega-corporation is like this too - there is the 'outer google', a huge machine whose constituent components are completely replaceable. You're paying out so much money that you can have 50,000 employees come and go and people will still be queuing round the block for an interview. You can do all the social engineering you please. The 'inner google' is a very different and secretive place

Agreed but that will only last as long as regulations/compliancy doesn't expand out to encompass them.

There was a head of sales bringing in 1.5 billion annually to one sales area in a company I was associated with who was perp walked out when an admin went to HR and said he rubbed her shoulders. They didn't even try to work through it or have a discussion and this was a 'made man' with a ton of connections.

They will cut bait on anyone if they get exposed and unlike sexual harassment, there is no real test other than verbal/non-verbal.

"Do you believe that there are more than 2 genders? Do you apologize for being a white CIS male? Do you think we should move our headquarters to Palestine?"

You can only dodge them for so long and if they are already of a mindset where they go up to anyone in power and have total disregard for authority then expect this to start happening in all inner circles.

this. Have a few diverse faces who are mere pets for those who are actually in power, change a few rules you don't give a shit about anyways, and watch the sheep clap their hooves. It's pretty simple and I'd do the same in my company if I ever had one. Give them food and give them plays, it's nothing less than an age old tactic...

It's to justify their hysterics. "I know we freaked out about Hitler, but this new guy is super duper mecha Hitler. Please believe our bullshit this time."

Look at this picture, they even LOOK insanely batshit. Explain yourselves, commies

Ironically, most of them seem to be employed while the average trumpcuck here appears to be a faggot NEET.

As someone who regularly sifts through resumes, I can tell you right now that anyone who posts trump shit on social media goes right in the garbage, because the last thing someone needs in the workplace is a bootlicking cuck who constantly plays the victim like a bitch.

>Implying you don't understand class.

Class. These upper/middle-class retards will always be looked after by mummy and daddy's contacts and granny's inheritance.

They don't stand a real chance against a BASED ethnic minority who has had to literally face all manner of hardship and make it out of the shittest places and had to compete on merit.
Same for the white working class Good Will Hunting type.

Once you delve deep into conversation with many SJWs, they are just C-result Grade middle class kids who've been coached to pass tests

They'll be fine whatever; the problem is due to the demographic shift they can't maintain a comfy-white-upper-class control for too much longer and awareness of racial/class inequalities in the wider population grows so they realise they are fucked so they invent all these retard identity politics to confer upon them the insurgent badge of "muh face oppression too cos muh gay/35-gender-fluid/name-an-identity."

The absolute state.

You fucking permavirgin's don't get it do you. As long as you make the money at the company they can't touch you. Sure the SJW get into positions, usually in HR sometimes in Management but they can't touch you and your opinions if you are the one making the money for the company. Just make sure you aren't providing a service to the company you work for. (eg. Client Services, reception, accounting, management, IT, Support etc.) Make sure you are in the sales or creative department and you are responsible for a hard figure you can put your name on and then they can't touch you. You can conduct yourself however you want as long as they are making money because of you. Then you can get a nice salary and be yourself. It's that easy. As soon as you aren't an essential service or a core individual in the department you work in then you and your opinions are expendable.

Well he wasn't essential as people said he was then. I can't imagine one person was solely responsible for 1.5 billion in sales that were entirely because of him. Head of sales is not sales, it's management of people who do the actual work. Of course replacing a manager was easy. They probably lost zero dollars on him being gone. Now if their top SALES person that was entirely responsible for the sales was reported then nothing would probably happen. Make yourself essential otherwise you are expendable.

i always laugh when i see that pic, thats the best reaction image to anything rightwing posted online in the current year

voxday writes about these leftwing freaks that always try to get into HR first

Suuure...

Good thing not every "Trumpcuck" has a social media platform where they spew their bullshit nobody gives a fuck about.

I do my job and keep my bullshit to myself. Never had a problem finding employment or staying employed.

As someone who was in the epicenter of this faggotry. I can assure you, ardent SJWers don't hold real or meaningful jobs unless it's a diversity hire. Even then, they keep diversity hires away from important people.

They're going to eviscerate our economy while China laughs at us. But I don't think I even care anymore. Fuck 'em, let 'em drown.

Just be independent and focus on making a good living. These faggots won't be around you.

Any company that gives in to these people will die slowly from the inside out. They are nothing but parasites.

He was the top sales guy, in one sales area under his leadership his team made 1.5 billion of the worldwide 4.4 billion in any given year. He was also part of a cabal of made men who lived on the same street, worked together and were untouchable.

As soon as a sexual harassment case even peeks at someone they are gone, regardless of who they are.

Same will come around for the SJW bullshit.

>They're going to eviscerate our economy while China laughs at us

BASED Xi Jinping.
>Comfy silk road train route through Europe when?

>implying this is not MOSTLY contained in (((big cities)))
>implying they are producers of sustenance & skilled maintainers of society's infrastructure and functions
GAS THE ECONOMY!
CARRINGTON EVENT NOW!

FYI y'all, this company is called "Medallia". Some software fir cloud customer feedback and analysis.

glassdoor.com/Reviews/Employee-Review-Medallia-RVW17117794.htm
>Medallia
>some cloud software service for customer feedback N shhhhhhheeeeiiiit.

>Drumpf is srsly hitlr this time guise!

I just want to know why college tuition is so high and I don't get it for free?
youtube.com/watch?v=-lt8lzLhVJo

5 hours split between 2 part time jobs isn't working sweetie

Its getting worse where I work. Every few months there's some kind of kerfuffle regarding how few women and POC are in executive positions, how POC feel isolated, etc. Like most places, a lot of it is driven or encouraged by HR, which is infested with feminists/SJWs.

Have you ever considered working within a municipal capacity. Here is an excellent program that you may want to consider. I am confident you would be good at!
youtube.com/watch?v=AzFA65oJtqA

Good job Columbo, was it "tampon"?