The Russian dossier

Did Sup Forumsacks really wrote the Golden shower dossier? Someone give me proof.

Other urls found in this thread:

therussophile.org/mysterious-pseudo-intelligence-dossier-how-Sup
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94704894/#94705224
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571594
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no it was a meme, theres no proof anyone here wrote it

people are going to post a bunch of pictures of the fake printouts saying Trump and Putin were talking about anime because the users of nu/pol/ are cancer

therussophile.org/mysterious-pseudo-intelligence-dossier-how-Sup Forums-message-board-fooled-john-mccain-buzzfeed-and-the-cia-into-believing-trumps-golden-showers.html/#forward

>therussophile.org

Here are the relevant posts:

>mfw managed to convince CTR and certain (((journalists))) on Twitter there'll be an October surprise on Trump this Friday
This was before anything from that story was known, there were just some rumors about an upcoming "October surprise".

Some days later some trash news site (I think it was Motherjones) published the first vague details about the dossier and we got this:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
>So they took what I told Rick Wilson and added a Russian spy angle to it.

>They still believe it. Guys, they're truly fucking desperate - there's no remaining Trump scandal that's credible.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571594
>is it the sextape orgy thing? how can anybody even believe that?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571800
>Because I told them the source was the GOP coup. I never even hinted at where they had gotten from.

>The Russian spy shit is 100% organic extra layered bullshit they themselves thought up.

>I still can't believe how retarded these people are.

This is all still pretty vague, so if you're looking for anything concrete like screencaps of that user's original story, I haven't seen any of that so far. For all we know, it could be just some really insane coincidence. However, Rick Wilson is a fucking retard and people were making fun of his piss fetish long before the dossier. I wouldn't be surprised if he and his buddies decided to "spice up" the whole thing with this sextape story, so it would create more of a shitstorm.

about time that's been updated

I don't see anything about a dossier on there

The dossier wasn't made on Sup Forums

THE PISS ORGY STORY WAS.

vague autistic larping isn't proof of anything

read

Are you a fucking shill or actually interesting in finding something out? Kys faggot.

Nope, but Russian disinfo shills are trying really hard to make you think Sup Forums was behind it. The dossier scares them more than anything else I've seen

There is nothing about the piss tape in any of those posts. People had been memeing about trump sex tapes since the pussy tape during the election.

>The dossier wasn't made on Sup Forums
>THE PISS ORGY STORY WAS.

THIS
We thought the user was LARPing about giving information to GPS but we helped him anyway
99% of the shit people made up made it into the dossier

Are you only now witnessing our true power level? You, McStain and McMuffin BOUGHT IT HOOK LINE AND SINKER. You ignorant, pedantic, entitled fools. Did you really think that your inherited power/status/control could be a lasting force given your shit intellect, degeneracy and poor work ethic?

>user wants real proof to corroborate autism
>UR A SHILL!!!!1
You want to feel special about being on Sup Forums, I get it -- you want this to be real. That's okay, it would be funny if it really did come from Sup Forums but theres absolutely no proof of that.

Nice pasta, can i copy?

I was lurking and watched the birth of pissgate here. I watched this bullshit hit the MSM and Trump was pissed. Its original intent was to discredit the MSM but it backfired into the dossier. And now its come full circle and is magically working to help discredit the MSM. I love pol, I hate pol.

and yes, I took the pic...Your all welcome to meme it.

There's more evidence it came from here than you've provided to say it hasn't. Your first post literally called it a meme and dismissed it completely. You're a shill and just assblasted you're fucked.

The proof would be on 8pol. Most of the planning was done there, because the mods here kill all raid threads.

I was in the original thread. No screen craps though... too bad I would be internet famous now!

Yes. There is a screen cap which shows Christopher Steel (sp, sic) lifted whole paragraphs from Sup Forums

It was not actually Chris but one of his analysts who worked for Chris at the time who used a British scraper (not Palintr) to compile the report. He did not check the source or veracity of the claims and the original draft did not highlight the piss-gate as the core discovery.

Chris would rather plead the 5th then admit a SIS subcontractor rickrolled the establishment, and he will never be allowed to explain to the USA why a commercial int was using unauthorized meta-data collection tools to craft a report for a foreign politically exposed person. That would be a scandal for UK intelligence unseen since the "group of 5".

be my guest, Lemme give you guys my profile on this Opee:

low-mid level demoncrap (prolly DNC) staffer 80% chance (20% she's a Republicunt nevertrumper)
Not quite ivy league, maybe Cornell (the smell...) prolly some mid (shit)tier uni.
Communications, Intl. relations, or other useless bullshit degree.
Only now getting redpilled by someone below her "yeah, you know Sup Forums did make that golden shower shit up"....
I detect a hint that she might be gettingred pilled that the establishment really is a bunch of child buggering monsters, drunk with power.
not married, 2-4 abortions
Prolly infertile now
materialistic, shallow, unhappy.
Shall I go on?

They even left my fucking mistypes I’m in, it’s a fucking joke

Is he getting a bj by a teenage girl?

>There's more evidence it came from here
There's NO evidence that it came from here, none. All you have are vague open to interpretation posts around the time the pussy tapes were released. People are larp 24/7 about stupid shit because dumbasses like you play into it with confirmation bias.

This is not the first "did /pol really make that shit up, gimme proof" thread, there was at least one yesterday....

Sombodies are waking up, prepare for upgraded surveillance Dolls. Our fun will be seriously curtailed when they stop underestimating us...

I want whatever youre having

Our beef with MCmuffin was WELL documented Opee. Look it up.

Fuck off. You know you and your kike friends fucked up.

calls motherjones 'trash' news.

what, are you fifteen? ever heard of watergate, my slimy russian friend?

Watergate? You mean when Nixon was framed? Kys Jew.

30% of the washington establishment fucks/tortures and murders children.

choke on that whore.

sounds great, ill get right on it as soon as i roll off of your mom, ivan

Guess who had a cameo in Hostel 2?

>im a kike and i fucked up because i dont play into the delusions of a retard that believes larpers on Sup Forums

>found the nigger

I can't believe this place is still here tbphwy

The internet Wild West. There will be Songs, poems and dissertations written about this place.

Its been a honor, boys.

Boy oh boy they REALLY don't want this to be true...

I gotta say this, when I realized it made it into 5's report to McStain and he ran with it, I laughed so fucking hard I hurt myself, startled my girl and lierally cracked a rib or some shit .

It was a stunning piece de resistance, then I was stunned that the muh russia wasnt scuttled right then, it's a testament to their desparation that they tried to ignore it this long, gotta give'em that. But DAYUUM you CIA niggers are dumb! No wonder you fuckers sold out, you knew you wouldnt make it either way...

Ever heard of Whitewater? Probably not because the kikes didn't meme that shit into everyones psyche like they did Watergate. And the holohoax.

Dickhead

BTW, now that the upriver boys are among us real time, you prolly know this but I am NOT claiming credit for pissapaloosa, I am merely a corroborating witness, I was THERE man...

my my my! Mommy, whay are there so many Virginia I peas in this thread?

You're not drinking enough water sweetpea, your specific gravity is all fucked up..

Damn, she's high as a kite, look at those eyes.

You think we didn't write this?

I want to believe Trump himself wrote it, including the hilarious part about him walking out of the room and yelling "I hate black people!" at the top of his lungs.

I remember the piss orgy thread. Some other britbong took the thread, played with it, and pretended it was legit. Honestly I had the idea.

Sure thing OP, just let me finishing larping about who killed JFK.

>its on the internet it must be true

This ride never ends.

Shills on suicide watch

Well, he's dead now.

So you tell me.

Oh boy

>shills trying to discredit Sup Forums

You can have the piss story, faggots. We memed a man into presidency of the motherfucking US of A.
You will never take that away from us.

When people realize how much money and effort was wasted on the investigation into it, Sup Forums will jump onto the bandwagon in order to stoke the flames of outrage even more....at least once more round the merry-go-round to go! IT'S THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING

>if you point out an obvious fact, you must be a shill.

I just hate retards who muddy the water by making false conclusions as if they are statements of established fact. Some faggot starts spreading a rumor on Sup Forums that he sent the dossier, and all you retards just jump on board the stupid-train.

I was online almost every waking hour during the run-up to the election (I made 10k betting on trump based largely in part on discussions here on Sup Forums), and I remember the threads talking about the pee pee dossier. I distinctly remember those threads occuring well AFTER the dossier came out. There is not a single screen-shot of a person making that claim here PRIOR to the press-attack on Trump.

Could it still be true? Sure. But it's not proven by any means. It's far more likely that it was just DNC shenanigans, and keep in mind, that is MUCH more damaging to the dems than if Sup Forums was actually involved. One whiff of that story, and you know the media will turn it on its head and accuse trump of colluding with "alt-right online nazis" to purposely mislead the poor, poor democrats and the FBI, robbing Hillary Clinton of her chance to be president because it was her turn!!

Dont give them ammunition, especially as there is no evidence. Hillary Clinton did this to herself, and she deserves to go to prison.

Yes. We even included Bane posting.

We did it for you /pol, we did it all for you.

1st evidence I've seen of a Russian fake news site. Funny, in 2008 they only spoke broken English. Now, they say "shill," "retard," and "autist" as if normie America speaks that language.

tee hee hee hee

If they connect us to a nation state it makes us easier to deal with.