The MSM is reporting things counter to the narrative! WTF IS GOING ON?

First all these outlets actually reporting on Clinton involvement with Uranium 1. I figure some shit is about to hit the fan and they are distancing themselves, which is exciting enough.
But then I see THIS:
nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/bigot-hurls-unknown-liquid-13-year-old-girl-face-queens-article-1.3587489

>Police are searching for a hate-filled brute who threw an unknown liquid at a 13-year-old girl’s face in Queens.
>Cops on Wednesday released a photo of the suspect, snapped by the teen in the moments after the incident, in the hope that someone recognizes him.
>“This is for you, white b---h,” said the man, who is black.

They call this nigger a bigot, a hate-filled brute, and explicitly emphasize that the girl is WHITE and that he is BLACK.
Have you seen anything like this in recent memory?
WTF is going on?!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/bigot-hurls-unknown-liquid-13-year-old-girl-face-queens-article-1.3587489
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You NEVER hear them do this. These faggots are always bending over backwards running cover for nogs. Anytime they run a story like this, if it isn't local news, they won't even release a mugshot if they've got him or a description of they don't.
WHAT IS CAUSING THIS IS THERE AN IMPENDING MEGA HAPPENING AFOOT???

Maybe they realized that they went overboard on their narrative, and radicalized whites who unified for election? If not for their reporting Clinton would have won.

Could be but it seems too coordinated and too all at once. Seems like some sort of urgent order from on high. Somewhat spooky if you ask me.

Nah they're throwing someone or something under the bus

They know they're losing. Damage limitation.

Makes me wonder with Weinstein happening at the same time George Soros transfers like...the MAJORITY of his money to his foundation.
Like are they planning on sacrificing certain key Jews to try and placate the right wing masses somehow? I mean, it certainly would not be good enough, so that doesn't seem right.

Their psychological game is strong. It might not be some kind of big happening behind the curtain, it might be a move of 4d chess planned a long time ago.

>they're bending the knee
we all knew this day would come, prepare for complimentary fluff pieces on Sup Forums

The Clinton Crime Syndicate is about to be exposed and all the rats are abandoning ship hoping that they won't be implicated too.

>Burn them. Burn them all.

Under reporting minority on white crime keeps whites passive.
Glorifying mass shooters breeds more mass shooters.
Saying clinton was guilty will make right wingers chimp out.
Welcome to the next stage of the purple revolution.
Rightists are typically too individualistic and passive to chimp out.
What was it, less than 30 guys with the Bundy's got the Feds to stand down.
The only reason the media will push these stories we all know about is to radicalize the fence sitters.
HERE IT COMES

Soros knew that the HRC takedown was incoming, his focus is on Progressives / DSA types, racial extremists. HRC is Neo-Liberal and her faction was outflanked in Ukraine by Soros.
He's going "all in".

Digits and news drops tomorrow that puts HRC behind bars

JFK = Israel BTFO.

NY Daily News is hardcore right wing.

I just want the SJW narrative gone and PC gone. Then I can return to my vidya games.

Looks you fags only listen to what your biased sources tell you to believe so now that reality is in your face (cause they reported on this way back when it first happened) you idiots think somethings about to happen. Maybe the ultimate happening is that you'll stop being retarded

Is it? I just checked the top story on there now and it's a sympathetic article about some nog killed by cop, with interview from his girlfriend saying he dindu nuffin.

>nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/bigot-hurls-unknown-liquid-13-year-old-girl-face-queens-article-1.3587489

>30 year old man attacks 13 year old girl
this is how juvenile niggers are

Damage control. They know something is coming and that they will have to pay for their crimes against liberty.

and they are probably doing this because they want to appear non biased and independent now

yet every single western media outlet posted the same propaganda for the last 2 years

((They)) are going to assassinate him.

It's Jewish tricks. Not hard to figure out. They report on something you agree with using words they know have been recognized as bullshit.

They say something like "according to sources close to the matter", and if you believe it they'll accuse of being hypocritical. Because they use the same language when they lie.

Obfuscation, muh nigga. More important than controlling the narrative is making it too much of a slog to be bothered with.

Nah nigga I watched about 20 min of CNN and they were defending the Russian dossier
>opposition reasearch, perfectly normal, guy
>what DRUMPF did was completely different and illegal
>has it been disproven thou?? N-not entirely
>trump said reps may have paid for it when it was actually Hilary and the dems haha DRUMPF BTFO

That's essentially how it went. Then they went straight back to talking about that soldier who died

these are very good bananas

Based

mac poster

Apple+shift+4 to take a cropped screen shot faggot.

they need our trust back so they can lie to us again

>black on white hate crime being investigated by the Hate Crimes Task Force, implying it;s actually being considered a hate crime

whoa

Their seat of power is crumbling. Like most spineless vermin, they will latch on to someone else that is strong. We could see MSM try to buddy up to Trump soon.

Maybe dey dun seen wut da white man did to da nfl and dey like shiiiiieet

And the media begins blaming Russia for spreading "division" among races in America through BLM

Can you feel it brothers? The trembling?

They are happy that nothing more serious exploded than the uranium one and only in killarys face.
You would be very happy too,if the cops would give you a ticket for speeding and not look at the bodies in your basement.

Nooo! DRUMPF!

>Somewhat spooky
This. Regarding the hate crime article, perhaps it got by editing by mistake? Some red-pilled employee made the changes at the last minute and the story ran? But the fact it is still up kinda makes that theory dead. I don't know how to explain, unless they are pushing for a race war. Spoopy.

The server is breaking. We are destined for imminent system crash. Unknown if we get reloaded or what changes will occur.

It's been a good run.

U mad?

>nydailynews

Gonna have to be a bit bigger for a MSM reversal, user. Sorry.

Keep in mind they'll throw out these small tokens every now and then to keep the right wingers from paying attention to other shit.

u retarded?

Can only post from my phone. Can someone make this happen?
>pic related