Re:zero is the most overrated and mediocre show of this year

Re:zero is the most overrated and mediocre show of this year.
It's the typical show "man who is trapped in a fantasy world" but more edgy.The only good point of Edgy:zero was the factor "die-repeat" adds in a fantasy anime like this but this factor is developed wrong.The main protagonist is not realistic,is simply stupid.Rem and ram are the stereotypes of "cute girls do things but they are also dangerous".
The villains are pathetic,they have no reason to be nasty or other and for this reason they look stupid.
The difference with sao is just that the female protagonist,Asuna,is more helpful than Emilia.
So why do you like this show?

Okay, OP. I'm waiting for your next thread.

>People who hate Re:Zero type like absolute retards and like SAO

Wow, who knew?

This

Something being overrated doesn't mean it's bad, though. SAO is both overrated and bad.

lol no. The overrated mediocre show this year is Mob Psycho 100.

>expected edy shit
>got edgy shit

I've never wrote that i like sao,it's shit like re:zero but at the last sao has some better points than re:zero
You do not know to read,retard

>sao has some better points than re:zero
Like?

The female protagonist is more helpful than Emilia,the main protagonist is insupportable but not like Subaru and the action scenes are more better than re:zero's action scenes

This.

>The female protagonist is more helpful than Emilia
I don't see how this is a better point, Emilia ins't even the focus of the story till arc 4
>the action scenes are 'more better' than re:zero
Why do you think so?

came here to post this
have my gratitude

>The female protagonist is more helpful than Emilia
Asuna is the literal definition of Mary Sue, of course she'll be better than any character strength wise. Not like shitposters like you know the difference.

why people always compare this to SAO??

Re Zero is a glorified harem anime in a fantasy world with a bit of edginess. It's gotten incredibly boring and I don't even know why the fuck it's so popular

For the same reason people start a thread as shit as this one: Shitposting.

Re:Zero is dogshit, but I can dig SAO because it has a better character design artist and better girls.

What action scene do you mean? The one where two people take down a raid Boss? Or maybe the one where he solos the endboss of the game because he can somehow cheat the game? Or are you talking about the countless times the mc was never in any danger because SAO likes to suck Kiritos dick for no reason.

Best show of the year

Get mad

OP, post this thread later tonight after I'm sufficiently drunk and I'll debate you. I have very little enthusiasm for arguing with retards when I'm sober.

strange, after reading your comment, I can say that the retarded are you here

>shit English
>facebook image
Just kill yourself.

Re:Zero is not that bad but everyone is saying that it's a 10/10 so of course is overrated. It's a high 6/10 in my opinion. Also at least white fox is good at hiding how bad they are at animating not like A-1 pictures

Kek.

>Implying everybody should bother to learn this shitty language