>Lowest rent and housing prices in the nation
>No crime
>Almost entirely white
>Great economy
>Least expensive universities and guaranteed entry for residents
>Almost entirely conservative

Friendly reminder that Idaho is the best state in America

Other urls found in this thread:

missoulacurrent.com/general/2016/04/group-forms-stand-alongside-muslims-missoula/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shhh. Stop giving away white secrets.

Resorts are filling Sun Valley, Ketchum and Hailey with Mexicans.

The Obama admin started filling other towns with refugees and Muslims.

Fight back.

>Almost entirely white

Any mechanical engineering jobs up there? I am dying to pack my shit up and get out of the cultural cess pool that is Las Vegas and head somewhere whiter.

Friendly reminder that Montana, Wyoming, and western North and South Dakota are also similar to Idaho..

>89% white in 2010, certainly even less white today
>almost entirely white

The absolute state of Muttistan.

>North and South Dakota are also similar to Idaho

Is that a reason to be proud?

You know, Utah was like that just 20 years ago.
Build wall potatoman
Build wall.

>start looking for jobs local craigslist
>job comes up in Missoula
>google missoula
>92% white
>find pic related
>look at article
>obama wanted to put syrian refugees in Missoula, locals protested
>a fucking rabbi starts a campaign against islamaphobia and to allow the rapefugees to be settled in Montana

I JUST WANT OFF THIS FUCKING RIDE

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE RIGHT Sup Forums?

America is a giant place with a lot of nature, shouldn't there be scenery everywhere outside of the cities?

Hmm, seems you're forgetting to mention the (((mormons)))

Can mostly confirm, lived in Idaho Falls 2009-2012.
What you left out is that the Mexicans are the niggers of Idaho and the white trash meth heads that reside there.

>EU flag

you like the European Union?

pretty cucked

I've lived outside of Missoula for a bit. The liberal town/republican state is a nice combo. Outside of the town is pretty poor though.

What about Maine or Rhode Island?

Wrong it's Indiana
>home of Mike"putting fags in body bags" Pence
>Inventor of the gas pump was a Hoosier
>low taxes
>we have actual anti gay laws
>legal for bakers to tell a couple of faggots that want to make a sodomite cake for them to fuck off
>all you need to buy a gun is ID
>we have nigger quarantine zones
>racism amongst white population is socially acceptable
>you can legally shoot any cop that intrudes your home without a warrant
>first state to MAGA on election night
>handed Trump the primary
>Indy 500
>muh corn
>muh euchre
>most racist midwestern state
>had the largest number of KKK members
>rural and suburban areas are white af

Prove me wrong
>protip you cant

There are so many young niggers up here it's disgusting. It's this faggot Christians adopting nogs is what it is. Then don't forget the refugees, fucking motherfuckers. Care more about their hitops then about learning integration.

Western South Dakota is probably whiter than Idaho Falls outside of the Sioux and Lakota.

That's funny, I moved from Idaho Falls to Las Vegas.
The Idaho National Laboratory is pretty big for careers such as those.
I do miss being near whites all day though.

>Almost entirely white
le boise face

Virtually the same thing is happening in South Dakota with people protesting in Aberdeen and Huron, but they let meat packers hire and settle people from Burma in their towns instead of hiring locals.

>most racist midwestern state
you just proved yourself wrong, kiddo. go back to gaping your asshole with corn

Oh look its the un coward who needs to hide his flag in order to talk shit because if he doesn't change it no one ever notices him. I was there when you exposed yourself loser fucking lasagna bitch

I forgot to post a link to the article.

missoulacurrent.com/general/2016/04/group-forms-stand-alongside-muslims-missoula/

>When residents in the Bitterroot Valley rallied to persuade Ravalli County commissioners to approve a letter opposing the resettlement of Syrian refugees in the surrounding areas, the wheels began turning at a synagogue back in Missoula.

>synagogue

every.fucking.time.

Idaho is a miserable shithole backwards ass place and I can't fucking wait for school to end so I can go home to SoCal. Fucking rednecks everywhere, have to drive 2 hours to find recognizable stores, shit tier internet access, and no legal marijuana. I have to go to Washington to get it.

Seriously. Fuck this place. Go to Colorado if you want to leave Cali.

I'm a 5 minute drive away from your pic, OP. Which is exciting, because I never see shit posted about Idaho. Idaho Falls is comfy as fuck, and mostly white.

Burger here, can confirm we are all mutts. Don't ever believe a burgerposter when they claim to be pure white, it's all lies.

One other great thing about South Dakota, there is only one rabbi in the entire state. Which is probably one too many but still.

>listen to me guys I speak for ALL OF US

HOWS THE NIGGER AND MEXICANT SITUATION?

It's true. We're all mixed. The USA is a lost cause.

Isnt Idaho being flooded with middle eastern refugees to work at the chobani factory?

Can't speak for the rest of the state, but I haven't heard anything about Idaho Falls. Most we've got are Mexicans working the potato plants. I've been here (Idaho Falls) for almost six years, and in that time I've seen like... 5-6 different black people. One is a cop. So, it's a pretty good place.

Fuck off kike.

>flag

Most likely you have Jewish blood and you don't even know it.

FUCKING SHIT YOU KIKES WANT TO RUIN EVERY SINGLE PLACE ON EARTH, DON'T YOU?

Wrong you turbo faggot. 1/3rd each German, Danish, Scottish. Get fucked mutt.

>Germany
>Still white
Oh am I laughing.

Are you in Coeur d Alene?

>calls someone else a mutt while claiming to be of three different ethnicities

kek

Some girl was raped and peed on by muslim in Twin Falls a couple of years ago. You'd better do something before they rape you too.

Pure European stock fagboy. Go fuck yourself kike bitch.

It's boring as fuck, perfect for autistic suburban/rural virgins.

just ignore this guy - he's been shitposting since yesterday with the same modified memes in threads that have nothing to do with his posts.
MODS?

kek

Yeah, that's what they all say

best mene

t. francomutt

Degenerate detected

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to anonymous image-board culture!

>first state to MAGA on election night
That was Kentucky.

>france

Image honestly looks like it could just has well have come from the US.

found the quiaboo

Should I move to Ohio? All I want is a simple cheap place to live frugally. I don't have a lot of marketable skills but I have worked in sales or communication jobs my whole life and that's generally valuable.

Are there good places to live cheaply and work? I'm old and injured so I can't do manual labor but I have lots of experience with sales and communication.

Idaho is alright, I'm moving there next month
The true bastion is Maine, though

Much of it is desert or corn

France has overseas territories, including ones that have a large black majority. It's disingenuous to use such a picture to spread disinformation.
It's as if I fished around for a picture of Porto Rico and then claimed that the USA is a hispanic nation.

Go to the neighborhoods around the train station in Paris, worse than many American cities.

Is that really true?

Yes, move there and vote Republican in every election.

I moved from South Dakota to Arizona and my rightwing votes count much more here nationally than they did at home, for now.

LMAOAOAOAOA

THIS IS HOW MORMONS TRY AND SHILL HERE BECAUSE THEY GET BTFO

OP FUCK MORMONS FUCK YOUR CHURCH FUCK YOU FOR POSTING A SATANIC TEMPLE ON THESE FOUR CHINS

the worst part about idaho is fucking mormons

you mean open borders mormons and the commies...

get smarter dude

mormons are anti american

>This
I grew up in an white community in south dakota. We were the only arabs there. The first time I met a black person I was 15.

T H I S

although he does put a (((mormon temple))) in his op pic of course because he's a mormon shill faggot

>then claimed that the USA is a hispanic nation

It's not like you'd be lying, at this point.

Not a Ouiaboo but 4 is correct