This picture demonstrates you the diversity of Israel and the IDF

This picture demonstrates you the diversity of Israel and the IDF.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZxp6TKwmdc&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Burn

Why do so many of them look like genuine mudshits? It must be hard to see your enemy in the dark.

wow I never realized jews look basically as arabs

FPBP

pissrael is not a legitimate country. Fuck israel.

fpbp

how they keep those tiny funny hats on their heads?
glue?

jew

have getting nuked by iran

LION OF JUDAH

fun*
>>

Lol, Netanyahu is the whitest of them all.

Funny because they're from the same geographic location.

Who would have thought

Damn, Jewish men are ugly as fuck.

code name "ferret"

Rabbi semen

But fuck Palestine too. Muslims aren’t real people.

WOW ISRAEL IS BRAZIL ETHNICALLY WISE

Are you going to spam this thread every day now?

Because there are plenty of Arabs in Israel.
Despite what Sup Forums would claim about Jewish hypocrisy when it comes to white ethnonationalism, Israel isn’t actually an ethnostate, but a religious [see: civic nationalist] one

Guess what? Did you know jews AND muslims are both Semitic.

read more before shitposting

token black

They all looks so fucking inbred just like their disgusting women.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZxp6TKwmdc&

Israel's future is looking bright though.

>help me they want to eat my foreskin

Why jews propagates multiculturalism and diversity but still are not accepting diversity in their own fucking country?

Foi o que eu também pensei

Damn, that video made me hard. brb fapping

At least 20 % are genuinely hot. Shame they all have jewdick.
>Snibben snabben

Are we looking at the same photo?

where da hebrew bitches at

>Why jews propagates multiculturalism and diversity but still are not accepting diversity in their own fucking country?

Jewishistan is exactly what the jews are preaching worldwide : a multikulti democracy. Only a retard can possibly view Israel as an "ethnostate".

The jews in Israel are jews by name. Some come from Irak or Iran, others from Poland or Morocco, all of them have moved back and forth over centuries if not milleniums. Plus the different denominations. And they have their druzes, their arabs, their nogs.

>How to spot a Muslim for dummies

Mizrahi Jews are originated from Arab middle eastern countries, they never intermixed with Europeans.

Most white Ashkenazi Jews (the smartest race in the world) were exterminated during ww2 by good boi dindu nuffin Hitler.

LOOK AT MEH I AM THE JOO NOW

>Most white Ashkenazi Jews (the smartest race in the world) were exterminated during ww2 by good boi dindu nuffin Hitler.

That's why Poland is such a strong place now. European kike central has been wiped out once and for all.

Wrong on both accounts.
An Anglo Jew(Ivanka) isn't Semitic while an Arab Lebanese(Judge Jeanine) is. Also, muslim is a religion. Most muslims are Arabs and therefore Semites, but you can be any race and be Muslim.

yes!
Thank God Jews left Pooland

JEWS WUZ NIGGAS
DAS RITE

WHERE EVER I GO I MUST ALSO SHITPOST

no shit Sherlock

THE FOURTH REICH BOIS !

Don't be mad, your land was a third world country for most of its existence while Poland was living under the soviet rule your tribe helped to establish in the first place.

And I did not say Poland was the racial most noble element in Europe, but if those 3 millions parasites were still there, nigs and muzzies would be already flooding the country.

Semetic is a language tree. if you can speak any semetic language you are a semite. Its simple

The most widely spoken Semitic languages today are (numbers given are for native speakers only) Arabic (300 million),[5] Amharic (22 million),[6] Tigrinya (7 million),[7] Hebrew (unknown; 5 million native and non-native L1 speakers),[8] Tigre (~1.05 million), Aramaic (575,000 to 1 million largely Assyrian fluent speakers)[9][10][11] and Maltese (520,000 speakers).[12]

Poland was literally poorer than USSR in 30's. I guess Polish Jews weren't that smart.

y u loyk etyopin joos bot nawt yoogandan joos? r u wayciss gains yooganda? GIV PURMET NAO

There is no greater irony then Sup Forums holocaust deniers asking, "where are all the white Jews?!"

Ohh a small ass country was poorer than the biggest country on Earth?

How do you remember to breathe with that negative IQ?

Per capita.

this tbqh

>How do you remember to breathe with that negative IQ?

You should thank the Euro antisemites, without them and Hitler, you would not have a country today. You just had to pay the toll to get it.

yooganda joos nied gibs me dat.... y u denai dem? y u wayciss peebel? :( u nied dievursyti

>Even the women have beards

WE WUZ GOD CHOSEN PEOPLE N SHEEEEEEEIT

THAS RITE!

we have diversity in a form if civic nationalism

Each one of them had their penis sucked by a pedo priest.

>Most muslims are Arabs
Actually most Muslims aren't Arab, burger.