Redpill me on the rothschild family Sup Forums,tell me what are they so evil?

Redpill me on the rothschild family Sup Forums,tell me what are they so evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amschel_Rothschild#Death
youtu.be/XHuko-DA6-g
youtube.com/watch?v=5vS1l2X_G9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hDvfg63Auv4
youtube.com/watch?v=nSG7BPTvut8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Germany kills 6 billion Jews
>not a single Rothschild (by blood) died, only the wife of one

That should start getting the brain juices going.

Bogs

lots of jews started getting out of europe way before hitler started killing them

They're not evil to one another. They just don't give one fuck about the goyim

They're Jews which means Sup Forums blames all their problems on them. They didn't really do anything. All the nonsensical conspiracy theories on here are based on fake evidence and confirmation bias.

Hello, rabbi

i dont know why but this picture creeps me the fuck out like nothing else. (pic related)

Here's your (((you))).

>before hitler started killing them
thats an interesting way of saying "physically removed them from europe"

if this is not a demon i dont know what.

>They didn't really do anything.

Except sponsored pretty much every major war for the past 150 years. Yeah, nothing really. I have nothing against them being jews. I don't really care that they're jews. What I do care is how they behave on the world stage, and when it comes to that, they are one of the worst kind of capitalists out there, and the world would be a better place without them.

Not entirely true:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amschel_Rothschild#Death
If other Rothschilds don't paly ball, they suffer the same consequences as the goyim.

If this is not Satan himself I do not know what.

Mama Bogdanov

Why even bother trying to dress nice when you’re like that?

Power.

nigga there is no way in hell that thing is human

they created the global warming hysteria. its basically their scam.
youtu.be/XHuko-DA6-g

Okay in all seriousness, why do they look like this? it's hard to not admit that a lot of Jews look really fucking weird, which really doesn't help with how they're perceived

They're Jews mate. Jews are satanic incarnations.

They bow to pic related!

What do you mean? This looks totally normal.

the global warming hysteria is the continuation of their family business
youtube.com/watch?v=5vS1l2X_G9Q

what? look, Jews even like to cuddle with cats like you and me :3

wtf is that?!

Look at pic related. Would you ever guess that this is the CEO of one of the most powerful banks on the planet? Why would you think that?

This guy is probably a strong white masterrace Christian from Sweden ("berg" is standard last name there)

Looks like he's been to a concentration camp before.

This man is your FRIEND. He is a CZAR who wants to ban conspiracy theories! Who knows if he's (((one of them))) or not. They're not all inherently evil.

This is just a poorly-timed and unfair picture.

We are human, fellow goy. Cease your inquiries.

>if a rothschild don't want to be part of the master plan they get shoah'd

OYYYY VEY

See? Totally normal the rest of the time. He's a NORMAL PERSON.

I know a guy who shares a lot of these features, he is Jewish, the crinkles around the eyes and "rat" like features it's a crazy rare phenotype

So much incest in one house.

Fuck me, 'gods chosen' are a unnerving looking bunch

This Rothschild Central Banker literally save the world from economic collapse in 2007. How can that be evil? His genetic background is irrelevant.

I wish there would be a time machine so I can enter this building and checking the insides. Wonder how it was decorated and what they had on each floor.

>sponsored pretty much every major war for the past 150 years
I can't find any sources on that. Would like to see some

Oh come on. This dude just wants to sterilize the goyim to control the world's population. He looks just like the nice old man next door trying to do something good for the community.

Canadians LOVE her!

Something, something committee of 300 (same villain from Steins;Gate).

Come on, he just "lost" 1.2 billion dollars from his hedge fund and didn't go to jail. It was an honest mistake!

And don't make fun of "God's Chosen" or else this head of the Anti-Defamation League will shut your anti-semitic ass down.

Inbreeding

They can also lay claim to a whole family of genetic diseases for the same reason

This normal-looking lad is just trying to stop hate speech. What's so bad about that?

you want to know why they are so evil? it's very simple,really.

their jews

The matriarch has arrived.

This guy is my governor :D He's a good man who made sure my state took in lots of poor war refugees :DDD

Doesn't explain how some of them live to 100, this thread is turning into something out of /x/

He's just trying to help you loose weight m8. Eat subway and fiddle kids and shit.

Looks just like my dear auntie Gladys. What a sweet old woman she is. She's never rigged elections, laundered money, or called in a hit on anybody in her sweet life.

>This Rothschild Central Banker literally save the world from economic collapse in 2007. How can that be evil? His genetic background is irrelevant
Are you this retarded or being a sarcastic troll?

Completely serious. Here, this nice-looking man also helped solve the housing crisis. His gay boyfriend gave a home to many underaged boys from his house in MA -- a great step forward for gay rights!

Not all rich Jews are evil, mate. This guy helped Hitler!

This guy tried to save the 9/11 towers by adding extra insurance. He did the best he could to save the iconic Manhattan skyline. Jews aren't as good with money as the h8rs claim, ok?

This guy helped invent Obamacare so you could save money killing your boomer parents. You hate the boomers, don't you?

Look here's Donald Rumsfeld trying to negotiate a way around that Iraq problem before it got out of hand. He tried! I think he's Christian? Or maybe just agnostic, I don't know.

OH OKAY he had to issue himself an ethics waiver, but sometimes you have to make the hard choices to save the Rothschild Banking Empire because niggers take out bad housing loans.

Seems to me this is either a disgusting genetic defect or signs there are reptilians among us.

They've used their wealth and influence to undermine capitalism and bleed opportunities from the economy. Complex structures hostile to the interests of entrepreneurs and consumers alike exist because of the Rothschilds.

Also helped solve the banking crisis. He has to personally sign every dollar bill for the Rothschild-owned Federal Reserve Bank, which is a hard job.

The rothschilds are pretty evil but not the worst.

Nah, they look normal. It's just bad lighting.

You can't really see any genetic difference between these two specimens. It's just that one of them saved the economy.

Genetic perfection only comes from marrying within the tribe. This guy will surely use his immense wealth to run a charity or something like that.

If anyone is wondering why they have that face I have the answer

>Genetics (interbreeding and bloodlines)
>Various minor surgeries throughout life
>Life extending procedures (which can't stop aging)
>Extensive amounts of stress through life
>Extensive amounts of drugs through life
>Being power hungry cunts (character changes your appearance)

It's a mix of all of the above

>don't mind me
>just saving the economy from that WASP George W Bush
>the housing crash was because of the FAILED POLICIES of the Bush Administration
>and we don't need another four more years!

Heck, she wanted to get a good Christian Obama in office. Claims of nepotism are far-fetched.

i think its was a gateway to hell.

It's a tough job saving Chicago from gun crime, never letting a good crisis go to waste, and visiting gay bath houses.

>jews
>experiencing extensive amounts of stress

pic related has the hardest job of all. He wants to raise his father from the dead and become God

It's also why they're all so fucking OLD

This guy has such a hard job as head of the NSA he can't figure out if the Russians hacked the election after lying to congress about just how much he's spying on everything.

Look at this nice old (((grandma))) on the left who turned The Ukraine into a war zone.

Pay no attention to the Skull & Bones Satanic Death Cult member all the way to the right. He's not wearing a mask or anything.

>killing your own son
Why are they so inhuman?

>Not taken the Boggpill already
How new are you?

Financially enslaving people to life of debt is indeed evil.

idk, knowing that at any moment the goyim could find out has to be a bit hard on the nerves
also, is this a gross kike thread now?

>> haven't taken the bogpill
>> it's not summer anymore

Wtf?

He obviously didn't read his Old Testament. God told Abraham they were moving on from killing their own sons; from now on the blood covenant with God would be to genitally mutilate their sons.

Gross? What's gross about enjoying some sun at the beech while wearing a trench coat and a hat?

That's normal.

Thought Rothschilds were a meme until I saw the Israel Supreme Court they built on Sup Forums. Its pyramid is spooky af and Jews won't even discuss it here, or admit how many structures Rothschilds build in Israel. Their entire Knesset congress was built by one.

are u him?

From what I've heard he was behind the Balfour treaty etc, and the whole thing about "Zionism". As an Arab I think the Jews should've taken out their anger on those who fought them. But as always hierarchy plays a part. Europeans over Asia/Arabs over Africa/Blacks.

Somebody gives this lad a quick rundown.

Somebody give this lad a quick rundown.

and to be truthfully honest I believe the whole holocaust thing was exaggerated. Didnt 3+ times more Russians die? media= newspapers and maybe some tv back then was all that was available

I've been laughing at this one for two minutes straight, hilariously creepy looking

youtube.com/watch?v=hDvfg63Auv4

I notice that MANY Jews tends to wear glasses too.

>Alain Finkielkraut
Are we looking at a (((Finkielkraut))) here?

>TAISEZ-VOUUUUUUS !

yeah, this one is pretty unhinged too
he still got into the Académie française for some (((reason)))

Is this the grandma that saved France?

This is the banker who almost saved France. You know, the one who says he wakes up every morning and asks himself what he can do for Israel today.

>He doesn't know about the Rothschilds by now

God, how new are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=nSG7BPTvut8

why dont her shoes fit?
its like the lizard didnt shapeshift properly
maybe its in a dying state

That's a funny quintessential.

I had been trying to redpill Sup Forums on the banks for a few years by the time the DSK incident went down, but even then Sup Forums's international reach wasn't well-developed enough for somebody to post such a video. Now Sup Forums mocks if you you don't know about the Rothschilds. I call that good progress.