>Guzuko

>mom is hot

Other urls found in this thread:

selector-wixoss.wikia.com/wiki/Virus
youtube.com/watch?v=ygP35iZcHYw
selector-wixoss.wikia.com/wiki/Mighty_Flash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really, Mom? What's next? Daddy? Weird naming LRIG's

Does it count as incest if mom is a card?

I want to fuck Mom

>they'll start selling single cards in a few months

>people buy single Moms

Not really impressed by any.

I wanna get lucky with Aki-lucky.

Mama, you mean.

>No feet
Umr was really the best LRIG

GuzuNana OTP

Sleeping LRIGs, anyone?

You know what all new LRIGs lack?
Nopan.

>literally 1 minute later better pictures appear

>calling your LRIG Mama
This gonna be good.

YOB when?

Is the Wixoss TCG ever coming to America?

Wixoss new season was a mistake I bet they will get boyfriends and shit

>Is the Wixoss TCG ever coming to America?

That depends

Who has connections with Takera Tomy?

Never ever.

What do you mean by that? Like what companies?
I just can't keep buying the more expensive cards when no one else plays the game.

That's Yugioh though.
Weiss Schwarz does okay over here, doesn't it?

HOLY SHIT HITOTO*

>inb4 dual selector batoru

>Dona
Generic Name
>Mom
What the fuck!?
>Yukime
Poor's man Anne
>Guzuko
She looks life as a what if Hitome became a LRIG?

Show me another character named Dona.
Without googling.

Okay. I lost.
But it sounds like a western name.

>NO OKADA

Clearly it comes from Donuts. You're probably thinking of Donna, a real Western name.

don't have a pic but wasn't Wonder Woman's sister named Dona?

Donner is German for Thunder. So it would be cool if Dona is thunder themed.

How could I forget the all time classic anime Wonder Woman! Shame on me.
Dona confirmed generic anime name.

ドンナ != ドーナ

Forbidden.

WHAT THE FUCK?

>NO OKADA

When the anime is going to be a thing?

>no new OST uploaded already
;_:

oh noes,
>NO OKADA
what are we gonna dooooo

Okada made the show fun to watch.

Not that show, I hope. Mayoiga was a hot mess thanks to Mizushima.

>Guzuko
"Trash girl"?

No wonder like someone who lacks of self-steem.

Close, it's Kuzu.

DESPAIR
E
S
P
A
I
R

>NO OKADA
HELL YES!

IT BEGINS

I sure hope I didn't mess any of this up. Names shamelessly stolen off wiki. If you find some mistakes, point them out and I can try to fix it later.

Top three are for certain, that's why there is the thick line, the other two are purely my speculation, the bottom six are not supposed to correspond to each other by position, I just slapped together all the remaining characters based on the picture in OP and the trailer.

>night party
>everyone is asleep

>Blonde guy has a qt loli LRIG all for himself
I'm jealous.

>male gets the loli LRIG

I'd take her too.

>waiting for Asenshi

>Loli gets Mama
Holy shit. What Okada had in her mind?

Yeah, what could she possibly be thinking?

Yukime looks like my kind of girl

She looks like a cheap rip off of Anne.

You already said that.

Like I said, keep in mind those two are purely speculation from me.

For Blondie, if nothing else I think it's safe to say he'll play blue. I included two pictures of him for a reason, to draw attention to those blocks behind him. Pic related, Suzu has a red LRIG and the same blocks but in red. And Aya is the only blue LRIG from the new group.

As for loli, I didn't have as much reason to pair them up. I just thought that if it's true that LRIGs will now be some manifestation of psyche or memories, then it makes sense for a little girl to mainly remember her mom since she hasn't lived that long to see as much as the others. I guess that LRIG could easily be a part of to anyone else's background though, the more I think about it, the more my original justification seems flimsy.

That's exactly what I had in mind. In short, since WIXOSS can't allow itself to spawn YOBs. The fact about LRIG being some sort of memories in concordance with the TCG Lore makes sense.

>Donna
I wonder what kind of personality has Donna. She complety looks like someone who will beat the shit outta you. As for her Selector, I wonder what are her opinions about him.
>Yukime
Calm and collected. Perhaps as fabolous as Anne. Her Selectors looks like someone who can't control his emotions. Like our boy, Juzo.
>Guzuko
Weak girl. Probably her Selector is your typical indecisive MC who will gain confidence in the future.

Seriously. I don't even know how the guy fit in the whole story. Makes me wonder if MaleUlith is the final boss. Can't wait for the moral degeneration and NTR.

You mean you don't know how any character fits into the story, because we barely know anything about anyone. There's nothing special about him more than the others.

At least this guy will bring chaos, despair and suffering.

>loli is green
She is going to suffer

DESIGNATED TO SUFFER.

So best new girl?

Let get this one correct:
>best female selector
Chinatsu
>best LRIG from a female selector
Nanashi
>best male selector
Blonde dude
>best LRIG from a male selector
Mama.

We can settle this.

Why does he have two noses.

>>best LRIG from a female selector
>Nanashi
That's funny way to spell Mel. Maybe I'll finally try playing green.

Oh, fuck. Ril's SIGNI are heroes. Mel's SIGNI are food. When they fuse, they will summon Emiya.

How's the actual TCG for this? I've never seen it in local comic shops

Are all of these gonna be in TCG too? There are already four and a half LRIGs without support.

You would have seen in your local shops it if it didn't have naked lolis.

Toys R Us exclusively sells all the Pokemon Takara Tomy merch. Still, the show would have to get the 4Kidz treatment, and be put on DisneyXD before coming here.

And how the fuck would Disney scrub out all that incest shit from season 1? They'd have to cut out like 2/3rds of a season like WB did with Yugioh duelist kingdom

It's easy. Rewrite the dialogue so that Yuzuki and Kazuki are lesbians living together. I think gay marriage is all the rage in your country nowdays, parent will only praise such a cartoon.

selector-wixoss.wikia.com/wiki/Virus
As long as a SIGNI Zone has a Virus on it, SIGNI on those SIGNI Zones are infected
You have finally became Selector Infected WIXOSS.

What is the difference between [Constant] and [Auto]?

Let be honest, do you think this series will be better without Okada in the script? (take into consideration about she drafter the ideas, but the pripara writer can change it in the end)

I consider jumping off the ride.

I already got pass my Okada moment and after Kiznaiver I already know what she is capable to do and what not. I just want to know how other writers can handle the franchise. I will never forgive them for changing Tayuka Satou though.

Jesus Christ, how horrifying youtube.com/watch?v=ygP35iZcHYw

>tfw no Kanon Wakeshima OP
FUCK EVERYTHING!

Sometimes I would like to know how different would be WIXOSS is it had the OST made by pre--2010 Yuki Kajiura.

selector-wixoss.wikia.com/wiki/Mighty_Flash
>Ikki Tousen
>Mighty Flash
What the fuck is with this translation choice?

What heppened in 2010?

Madoka

Selector Battle With WIXOSS seemed like it had an interesting story but it seems like it's currently lost forever now.

Is the year in which she started to copy her style over and over again in the soundtracks she worked on.

I will miss this character design.

Do you think she will have a greater role?