Freemasonry

So, how come Sup Forums doesn't ever talk about masons?
>secret international society that is centuries old
>strong connections to Judaism
>no one knows who exactly is in charge
>historically banned/prosecuted all over the word
>even mentioned by Hitler in Mein Kampf as "a part of Jewish Conspiracy"; later banned in the Third Reich
well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NugrV09olLw
youtube.com/watch?v=exc7KnvItpI
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=141&v=4UBeg_eIyKw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reed_C._Durham#1974_Nauvoo_speech
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/779gvf/the_biggest_secret_in_freemasonry_is_hidden_in/
ufile.io/jflid
flickr.com/photos/52853739@N02/sets/72157624832353126/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais#Question_of_guilt
youtube.com/watch?v=6skiNtzhZ1Y&index=11&list=PL4ByrircmXL4YzuAw6x8B9pmKjdrS9Wr2
congress.gov/bill/110th-congress/house-resolution/33/text
stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/index2.html
theopenscroll.blogspot.com/2012/02/part-8-sodomite-gateway-squaring-circle.html
archives.nd.edu/words.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews use freemasons as their usefull idiots.
Also albert pike is a faggot jew

bump

There are a lot of masons here and threads are made a few times a week. Most have very little valuable info or straight up bs. I'd love to learn what the highest level secrets are but Ive pretty much given up on it

If you read the writings of the old high level masons and cross reference to other historical and ancient literature, you can get a pretty good idea.

freemasons run the country is true but the llumaniti, who are jews and pedogoys who use pedophilia blackmail to control politicians, run the freemasons. 99% of members are in the outer circle and have no idea what's going on in the inner circle.

It's the way the jews control the average cop or judge.

I remember a few years back a stenographer making a speech in congress about freemasons, they turned her mic off and their was a strange man present

pic related is 3 freemasons, prince charles and 2 people now known to be pedophiles

>>strong connections to Judaism
It's funny how the mind of a moron tries to link everything to the Jews lol

>lol moron
Wow, what a great argument.

>moron
>Mormon
>founders of Mormonism were Freemasons
>Freemasons use the hyper-sigil Solomon's Seal
>Solomon was a Jewish king
>Jew

It all comes back to the Jews, user.

Gnostic secret societies like the Masons have been fucking babies since before the flood

youtube.com/watch?v=exc7KnvItpI
Mormons are fucking weird

Sup Forums also never talks about the cult of the black sun while it uses the sonnenrad without knowing its esoteric history.

Indeed. My post was a joke because
>It's funny how the mind of a moron tries to link everything to the Jews lol

So I did a retarded connection, but it's all true.

we've had at least one thread a week all year long user, just check the archives.

Cause the most serious resources on it are not translated in English.

Frenchies have Barruel, Mgr Delassus, Mgr Jouin, Gaume, Mgr de Ségur, Drumont, Mgr Lefebvre, Ousset, Augustin Cochin, La Franquerie, Vaquié, Ploncard d'Assac, Coston, Ratier, Vallat, Bidegain.

isn't the current head of the "illumanti" some cross-dressing young genius who looks like Kefka?

>be Freemason
>be Christian
>be respectful of other religions
>be aware of everyones religions importance to history
>make connections between cultures and traditions through history, identifying a "western" path
>keep history safe from plebs
>enjoy exploring history and tradition with likeminded individuals
>adopt interesting tidbits from mans shared history into own legacy
>Christian church gets jelly, calls them all heretics
>Freemasons haul ass to new world to avoid persecution for religious interest beyond the confines of the church dogma
>create country founded on their principles (shocking I know)
>make America great
>get hyped during late 19th century occult renaissance and let shit slip
>Jews peddle antifreemason propaganda in 20th century for bloody goy sheckels
>Freemasons laugh
>tinfoil niggers believe the Jewish propaganda
>Freemasons go silent
>tinfoil overdrive occurs: Freemasons are a Jewish plot AND reason to hate Americas founding principles AND occult blasphemy.
>plebs form current warring groups of "good and bad Christians" (except Israel and the good Jews) (and Israel and the bad Jews) etc etc
>Freemasons continue to keep the history and culture western man alive in secret from the plebs of plebs
>history channel buffs rejoice at not being tricked by evil Jewish Freemason plots, because it is a threat to America and Christianity (which is also evil)
>Jews continue to go to temple, follow their religion and history, cherrypick other peoples history, watch eachothers backs and use all of it against whites and Christians to sew division
>Freemasons watch the current western path crumble under its own ignorance and hubris, keeping the birthright to the west safe for whoever comes along to rightfully claim it.
Sup Forums stomps around in a poopoo puddle claiming the future of western civilization lay in their hands because they read Jew books and watched Jew documentaries and know exactly what appendages of the west need to be cut off.

Every 33rd degree is a jew or a jew convert (ex : marying with a jew or marying your son to a jew).

32 and down pledge absolute obedience to their superiors. They also have to renounce their family, race and country to join.

Protip : You can't have any influencal position (director of any government agency, mayor, police chief...) without being a mason.

Freemasonry ensures every powerful goy is a shabbos, if possible held in place by stupidity + blackmail (rituals where he has to either disgrace himself or fuck kids...etc wich are filmed and held by the "elders". ).

so basically trust noone and fight everbody. its all so simple

the masons and the illuminati and the other secret societies were legit maybe when they first started, but they were nearly all taken over by kikes. Some kikes used gnosticism as a tool for that, or other tools still. But probably not a single secret society that is non jew, and white remains. Well maybe hitlers wizards are still alive, but they are probably too busy to help us because they are battling jew demons in another dimension lol

This picture was posted by a 32 degree Mason who said it contained the biggest secret in freemasonry. He was referencing the man on both swords. He posted a video as well.

the man is a faggot? Is that the secrat?

He actually came to Sup Forums to answer questions (he said he was dying) but everyone was too stupid to realize who he was. This was the video he posted of the swords:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=141&v=4UBeg_eIyKw

Yeah he's a Templar that means he fucks babies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reed_C._Durham#1974_Nauvoo_speech

Im a freemason, and listening to you guys talk about freemasonry is like listening to CNN try to explain Sup Forums.

well that makes sense and totally requires no further inquiry as to its nature of evidence.

but srsly, masons? More like fagsons lol

Not that you faggots are interested other than doing your normal stupid shit, here was both threads. The first wasn't him it was me making the thread. I talked him into coming to answer questions but everyone failed miserably:

>doesn’t ever talk
there’s at least two discussions everyday and most of the info is pure rubberish

what is it with freemason shilling lately. are you running out of slide thread material

I even got the documents in Latin if you want them

>durrr hurrr imma maeson becuz muh forefathrs bet a rock into a pretty shape and lernt secrats of unifrs

Ill give it a shot: sun is always shining and the man is always dying but what he takes with him on his journey is up to us.

here's the pasta you ordered, sir.

I don't understand all the hostility. You guys get masons in here and rather than have conversation you do this stupid shit and then continue jacking each other off with the stupidity. Fucking Sup Forums. I thought summer ended.

I'm not sure. He never would answer. It had to do with the circle and the upside down triangle the man is looking at.

the masons thought that one could decode how the universe works by beating a bunch of rocks into pretty shapes as a job in the middle ages. Instead of using a hadron collider...

Tell me how they are legitimate and not just ancient psuedocults of something that is probably just a boring branch of some gnostic ciclejerk of somewhat rich retards?

The great revered pedophile masons, forsworn to be lifelong shills to their fellowcraft faggot brothers

Well when I say he wouldn't answer, he did but never straight forward. He also started getting death threats on plebbit when he posted there.

Mason here. Canada has strong Masonic ties. The heart of NA is in Winnipeg: a black star.

God is actually Osiris. Jesus is his son. Apollo is the sun. The Sun back then was actually Saturn. Saturn has life.

It's almost as if someone wanted to cut his throat from ear to ear, and rip his tongue out by the root....

Fuck if I know. I just know that you guys are more than eager to talk to pedophiles and ask them questions. You'd think you'd give Masons a chance.

a trinity of trinities?

pol has a masons thread at least once a fucking day.

If you love Sirius so much why don't you marry it?

It's Sacred Geometry.
That shape encodes the actual size of the Earth and Moon. The Giza Pyramid holds the Earth's circumference.

>cursed book

I want that book, even if it is Latin. They wound like they are memeing it up a bit but you got me. I am interested

Cool I'll get the upload machine going

I got the idea from his hints he was talking about a UFO or something like that. I'm not sure though, trying to find the plebbit link. Ahh, here it is:
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/779gvf/the_biggest_secret_in_freemasonry_is_hidden_in/

You come to a place where the culture hates namefags of all sorts, and where its closer to taoism, maybe zen than anything in the west (as instantaneous and nameless spontaneity is a big thing here) and wonder why we hate you?

A "nigger faggot" is much more powerful than all of you combined. Why should we care?

I'm not a mason. I'm just stating the facts.

that the masons are fags and are obsolete? Yea they are. What you gonna do tough guy? Build a stone cave to masturbate together inside with other masonic friends?

The inverted triangle with a cross in the sun.

Hardly a secret...

Not sure about the other hilt.

Youre being intentionally daft. Intentional stupidity is still stupid.

In the middle ages the height of technology was architecture, and the architects began to feel that perhaps there was some greater overall design to the universe, that the being who shaped the world did so rationally and with purpose as one would construct a bridge or cathedral. They disagreed with the catholic or islamic ideals that god was some crazy rage filled child petulantly demanding blood and money all the time.

So they began looking into the science they had at the time, and the closest thing they really had to science was the mathematics and methods for architecture. The idea we still derive all of reasoning and knowledge from building things in stone is as asinine as assuming its still okay to stone people to death because its in the bible/quaran.

Obviously the idea that as our tools evolve our knowledge of how the universe does too to include particle colliders and space telescopes.

The general idea is that humanity has an innate need to understand why it is here, shaping stones is just a metaphor for man kinds need to create and shape tools to achieve this understanding. The building is not literal, its metaphorical. We no longer build cathedrals, we build ourselves and our knowledge.

The local Grand Master is in charge of his constitutional area. There is no global body running masonry. Which is why Masonry in burgerstan is different to masonry in ausfailia which is different to masonry in britbong, etc.

t. mason

I’m an Anglo-American Mason (dual nationality and dual lodge membership) so if you guys have some non-meme questions I could answer them.

it is fascinating. Maybe it is aliens Maybe they dont know and hope someone can tell them lol

lol, why dont you build a stone I dont giev a fuck on that lol...fugging stone fetishists.

ufile.io/jflid
Here's the upload file
flickr.com/photos/52853739@N02/sets/72157624832353126/
Here's the artifact renderings

French lodges are no recognised anywhere outside of france

t. Literal CIA nigger

Thanks, a whole bunch

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais#Question_of_guilt

Why were Phremassens so concerned about clearing the name of Gilles de Rais, famous occultist and raper and killer of over three hundred boys?

Hey auss-bro. I believe weve met on here a few times before. Im SD from the northwestern US.

Last time we bitched about how the boomers who just joined for job connections and are now holding our brotherhood in a perpetual state of stagnancy are finally dying off and maybe us young guys can finally start moving things forward again.

I don't have the first masonic friend. And you sound 12. MODS!

The only real Jewish aspect of The Craft is the Kabbalah. The Blue Lodge is only for folks looking to further their businesses and careers plus the true nature of the teachings have been corrupted. The pure teachings are around ... But hidden in plain sight.

We already did.

Why did they pluck a feather from the right wing. What bastards

thanks. saved.

I just remember sandy hook crawling with freemasons

You’ll have to ask the French “””Masons”””

Watch Season 2 Episode 4 of Toast of London. The explain the entire Masonic iniation rituals, the sex orgies, the privilidges. And yes the ritual is Satanic. They slaughter a goat and denounce your relationship with Christ because you are "nothing but a blind beggar to God."

Is masonry literally like Sup Forums were nobody knows where it begins or ends and everyone gets together to get high on memes and culture?

I just imagine that its got a duty to history and tradition but as far as goals, thats just more between members and what they cook up.

youtube.com/watch?v=6skiNtzhZ1Y&index=11&list=PL4ByrircmXL4YzuAw6x8B9pmKjdrS9Wr2

Watch this video. Actually just watch the entire playlist Walter Veith is the most redpilled man I've heard of.

Those shitheads got waaaaaaaay too into the whole decadent rennaisance shit and never came back. Theyre little more than a fancy country club these days thanks to thier typical french snooty dipshittery.

I hear the uk, scottish, and aussie groups managed to stay on course pretty well though. USA branch is hit and miss dependant upon region.

Pretty accurate.

Here’s an interesting Resolution by the way.
congress.gov/bill/110th-congress/house-resolution/33/text

Masonry, like the Bavarian Illuminati, represent order. Sup Forums and the cult of kek would be its antithesis, chaos. We are Eris made flesh and we shall destroy the all seeing eye.

Oh by the way, the hammer-purgstall text was digitized by scanning so some d's became cl's and the like. You'll actually have to know Latin to translate it, or at least know enough to correct the occasionally misspelled words for machine translation (which is bad for Latin anyway)

Sup Forums talks about jews all the time

Freemasonry is Sup Forums before there was an internet with really strict mods and board policy.

Depends also on which "lodge" but also system. The UK (includes Scotland) has 2 systems York and Scottish - the Scottish has the sacred 33 whereas the York doesn't. The UK split into the 2 centuries ago.

OMG!11 Everything makes sense now! That's why Apple called their tool SIRI! And that's also why oshiri means butt in Japanese!

But why do I have a pic of (you) in my hard drive?

>Sup Forums is a pedo blackmail ring for shabbos goyim
nice try biff

Who wants ritual materials from a bunch splinter lodges?
>stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/index2.html

outer and inner very much like th new boruto manga interesting tell us more boy

King John was replaced by an Ottoman?

This

t. Euclid 65

Asked to join an event at a freemasons lodge.

How should I prepare. Spare me with your old men drinking beer nonsense.

theopenscroll.blogspot.com/2012/02/part-8-sodomite-gateway-squaring-circle.html

>Squaring the Circle is Assfucking

archives.nd.edu/words.html
If you want to translate here's a good dictionary

every place i go to read about them says they are into gay sex at lodge meetings. at the top tiers are luciferians. i had a friend tell me about a story from a Georgia chapter where a guy stole a masonic bible. the lodge elders found him reading it under a tree and threatened him to give it back. the weird thing was he was in a random area. this is in the early 90s. no cell phone triangulation. not near the lodge, not near his home. they just "found him."
i don't know if bs, but it seems like something fag devil-worshippers would do.

A Republican, nice. Ive always figured masons were good people from the few i have run into. Do you guys not mind all the shit people say about you? I personally dont know how anyone could be a good American and bash the Founding Fathers that hard but maybe thats just me.

my family has been mayors and police cheifs of my city for the past 60 years. not freemasons at all so no you dont have to be.

Sounds like bullshit, m8. But if he did steal a Masonic bible from a lodge, those things are huge. You wouldn’t need a satellite to find someone reading one.

Why would we care what the profane have to say about things they cannot understand?

lol
Hollywood Squares is an assfucking psyop
>circle gets the square, babe

>>no one knows who exactly is in charge
the headquarters for British masonry is in the city of London next to Temple Bar and protected by Gog and Magog

>Jews use freemasons as their usefull idiots.
so they're just like everyone else but they accept people from all beliefs

>Also albert pike is a faggot jew
and a Knight of Malta and a whole bunch of other really shady shit

Why are you guys pushing for the one world, one religion BS?

Doesnt it all boil down to some (((efforts))) to take Jesus sacrifice form him, hence from us in order to "excuse" Jews killing our and their Messiah?

Same with Islam and other sects.

Seems jewy to me, smells like Talmud and Kaballah.

Shabbos Goys, not worth paying much attention to really.
Their "mystery egyptian religion" is ancient babylonian devil worship, aka Moloch worship aka Saturn worship aka Satan worship.
They're boring plebs riding on the Jew's coat tails basically.
They want to form business connections (like the jews), work together behind the scenes (like the jews), create a one world government (like the jews), and a one world religion (like the jews), under one "King David".
But as goyim, their destiny is to be consumed.