ITT: anime only you watched

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8HIkHywh-xI
youtube.com/watch?v=lgR1tJOKv44
youtube.com/watch?v=fBO8JVAXc90
youtube.com/watch?v=4wygmAVWOPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every thread

I don't understand why teens and twenty-something westerners don't want to watch an anime for Japanese Grannies.

I remember the first time I watched Lovely Complex, I thought it was good.
Then I went and tried to watch it again a couple months ago but I ended dropping it. There were stuff that I couldn't stand anymore. All in all, show's pretty shit.

>only you watched
But user, I haven't watched that one. Also how could you know which shows I watched?

that difference in height should be bigger

>170cm
>tall
fucking dwarfs

Know what you mean. I originally thought Toradora was great. Until I tried watching it again. It is so fucking cringe that I had to stop

Good season

Oldfag rec thread

everyone fucking watched this user

This is one of the first shows people watch, what are you talking about OP

Just read this actually, didn't know there was an anime.

I wish the manga was translated.

>only you watched
on this board it feels that way

Please. This is one of the first shoujo/romance anime that people watch. Go back to newfagland or something and come back when you're 18.

I like the sol of this show

did anyone watch this?

I only watched because the characters from Onegai Teacher appears.

>White people?

>*crowd starts getting upset and heckles begin*

>Listen listen my brothers!

>White people should be fucking ENSLAVED!

>*crowd starts slowly applauding*

>Every single fucking subhuman white man should be strung on meat hooks

>*crowd starts standing and giving a standing ovation*

>The white man should then be anally penetrated with not black cocks, but black dildos

>*crowd is stunned and is getting slightly violent*

>Why you ask? These privileged white men don't deserve the dark chocolate cock!!!!

>*crowd ferociously yells in approval*

>These white men will only lick up the creme filling after their women are chained up and rammed by the giant chocolate yodels that are the BBC!!!!!

>*crowd is making tribal chants*

>We will hunt down the white man!! We shall castrate them all and sacrifice their women to the black man!!!!!! The offspring will be brought to the interracial breeding grounds!!!! I will clean up the remains with my white boy tongue!!! I shall serve the black man's cock with my white boy tongue!!!! The black man will have his way with me and my people!!!!

>*crowd is erupting and stampedes the theater as the white men are hog tied and dragged to the cock chambers and the women willfully submit to their black masters

>SHABAZZ!!! SHABAZZ!!!! THE BLACK MAN SHALL RISE AGAIN. LITTLE WHITE DICK? i DON'T THINK SO!!!!!

fucking freak

Why are loli mysteries so good?

You're insane. Lovely Complex was hugely popular.

I hate this shit.

I ended up dropping this after the first episode because I couldn't the cringe. Every time she acted creepy or lied out her ass I had to take a break and walk around for a bit.

Great anime. Shame the manga seems to have stalled.

This was way popular back in 2007-2008 OP, though its popularity has decreased over time.

Only you and all of /o/.

That weird historical reenactments done with cats short from a couple of seasons ago. I'm pretty sure no one else watched that.

I don't usually go for shoujo romance but I really like this show

S2 never, LN TL never, ;_;

I have never seen anyone talk about this

Though I honestly can't remember most of what happened. I did enjoy it though.

I don't think anyone knows about this

It was dropped by the author. It is done forever.

This stuff was hilarious man.

Because it was awful.

dude this show is fucking popular

>Only you watched
What? Some of those were AOS. If you're under 25 you shouldn't be posting in the "only me" threads.

Everyone who's watched anime since 2003 has watched Onegai Twins. Everyone.

>Everyone who's watched anime since 2003 has watched Onegai Twins. Everyone.

>half the people on this board weren't even born in 2003

>ITT anime countless people have watched but either weren't around for the threads or haven't seen mentioned

Wangan Midnight. Never seen anyone talk about it. Maybe it's just me being ignorant.

it's funny and endearing and i don't get why it's not more popular

This thread is sad are people really this new?

I'm 99.7% sure nobody on Sup Forums has watched either of these:
>Sol Bianca (original or 99 remake)
>Avenger

Nah, I watched it. Btw, one of the cars in Rocket League is a tribute to this series.

It's a shame the manga isn't even translated. Yakuza based anime/manga just don't get that much attention.

This difference in height is the same as my dick. And seem not bad.

I watched the episodes that were available during that season. Too bad it didn't get subbed.

ive never met another user that has watched hyperpolice

It might be too recent for this thread but after a few years, no one will know this ever existed.

if you're male and 156cm literally kill yourself

I dont think thats what that show is called.

Its also one of the few anime in existence where the dub is better than the original voices.

Well, the only ones Ive met that have seen it are people I recommended it to. Probably not the only one tho.

I remember seeing this in the early "Sup Forums videos" but ive never watched the series itself,

Holy shit I completely forgot I watched this show but i remember it being pretty solid.

I just rewatched it for the 6th time actually. It is my favorite anime, so yah. It is at the least a good break from the cutesy artstyle when I'm fed up with it.

I'd highly recommend it you at least give it a try at some point. It's an episodic series where you can tell whether you will like it or not from a single episode.

>Well, the only ones Ive met that have seen it are people I recommended it to. Probably not the only one tho.

Well then you've been living under a rock. It's ranked #380th most popular show on myanimelist, and 50th highest rated series.

Great anime but not at all obscure.

dub is decent, but wakamoto makes the original superior

Do you like the first half more or the second half? I personally enjoyed the second half more watching the characters grow and change was really great at least for me.

Most people on Sup Forums try to avoid MAL

I liked it. Almost watched it in reverse order but caught myself 5 minutes in

Fair enough. I didn't expect it to be very obscure, seeing that its fairly recent.

I thought it was pretty well known when i watched it.
It was pretty boring.

This horrible shit.

It has like 100k views on youtube so it must be reasonably well known, but I've never seen Sup Forums mention it.

Jesus fucking christ every time

>im 7cm taller than the guy
Hahaha!

>Mfw 26

Oh...

>100000
>well know

Plz.

I'm assuming more people than just those 100k have seen it. Still, it's much, much more views than any specific episode of Teekyuu on youtube, which actually is pretty well known.

There was an anime? Sweet.

Candidate for Goddess

>violinist of hameln
>witch hunter robin
>gate keepers
>soul taker
>sexy commando
>puni puni poemi
>oh super milk chan

If only it have more episodes.

From 1974, produced by Knack, one of the worst anime studios in existence.

I really wish I could read the original manga it was based upon (pic related), but I can't find the raws anywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=8HIkHywh-xI
youtube.com/watch?v=lgR1tJOKv44

>Everyone who's watched anime since 2003 has watched Onegai Twins. Everyone.
I only watched Onegai Teacher, what now?

>Ultramaiden
Still mad

You're not lying, I haven't even heard of it. Which is unusual.

I my me strawberry eggs.
>new teacher must crossdress
It was pleasant and cute. Can't remember anything else.

Is this hyper police?
Well, I never finished the first ep so I guess you're right.

control f: kappa no kaikata
no results
FEELS GOOD MAN

I mean, can anyone really prove they also watched this thing?

Galile Donna?

Is that pic canon?

How the fuck is her head only 14cm long? Does she have Zika or what?

It's one of the few anime with Kaiji/Akagi/Toua voice Masato Hagiwara in a main, or any role. You and a following of fangirls know it.
I watched it too.

>Kaze no Yojimbo
Spike Spiegel is reenacting Kurosawa's Yojimbo verry slowly in contemporary rural japan. The boss' highschool daughter crushes on him ofc.
The op/ed was super fucking comfy, like the show.
youtube.com/watch?v=fBO8JVAXc90
youtube.com/watch?v=4wygmAVWOPM

And nobody saw it.

I did. Very recently, actually. It wasn't that good.