Remmeber when Sup Forums was libertarian and hated rich people...

Remmeber when Sup Forums was libertarian and hated rich people? As someone who has been here since the start I think we should really stop with all this edgyness. America will never be white again and I think its time to accept it. Seriously if we keep doing this everyone will only hate us more. Plus youre all going to get laughed at.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0DxZ9pnBFyz
newsweek.com/alt-right-using-leaked-nato-psychological-wafare-tactics-subvert-democracy-and-691457
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The hive mind is always moving never static.

But seriously pol is now a bunch of shy white kids mostly twink boys.

Is say pol’s doing a good job, as the memes spill over onto normies sites like twitter an reddit.

>Remmeber when Sup Forums was libertarian and hated rich people?
no.
that was never a thing, newfag.

It was, new-newfag

>Muh good ol days
Times change old man.
Reported for rule violation.

Libertarians are a fucking plague on the political world. Sup Forums is fascist and you just have to accept that, reddit.

Pol used to be liberal t b h

I hope the change will continue though. this neonazi shit, which was inhuman and obnoxious in the first place, has become dull and uninteresting

Posting in ethnostate threads is the only way I can orgasm anymore. Pls hlp.

Librtarians don't hate rich people fag. We're constantly called their lapdogs ffs.

>libertarian
>hating rich people
What the fuck kind of retardation is this? Anyway, Sup Forums is authoritarian now but hates rich people.

45% of rich people are Jews. Cohencidence?

More like 1%

vocaroo.com/i/s0DxZ9pnBFyz

Enjoy that op.

how much money is "rich" these days? want to make sure i hate the right rich ppl, thx

>America will never be white again and I think its time to accept it.

Remember how Sup Forums used to be communist? Good ol' days

>plague
Hate us cause you ain't us.

>libertarian
>hates rich people
literally what

> America will never be white again and I think its time to accept it. Seriously if we keep doing this everyone will only hate us more. Plus youre all going to get laughed at.

newsweek.com/alt-right-using-leaked-nato-psychological-wafare-tactics-subvert-democracy-and-691457

>Slavic libertarian

Sup Forums was mainly libertarian at one point but never hated rich people just for being rich and ALWAYS hated niggers and jews. So don't even start with that kikery

The first part was

Ironically it hates rich people now more than ever because they're all anti-trump or kikes

faggot
Sup Forums is for all but the feined of shart
now be productive or go back to

remember when Sup Forums was good before it evolved into le epic dank memes derp
pic related

ya it's called growing up, you should try it.

This is the truth right here. I admit Sup Forums has gotten edgy with nazis and shit but this is the truth.

This is shill garbage.
>Remember when we hated the bourgeoisie
>Whites are going extinct. Deal with it!
>Your just gonna get laughed at so why even try.

Is this true? No seriously, is this real?