How long has it been, Sup Forums?

how long has it been, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#f41117d953268f32_9
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2695
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have never really cared very much about this. While I do get angry when something has evidently been dropped and I will never receive an update ever again, normally I don't even wait. I just periodically check for updates on the stuff I'm reading. Monthly for the stuff that has a good release history, yearly for the stuff that does not.

Any day now

Nana

Soon

You want stupid shit?
I'll show you stupid shit.
Right fucking here.

>Ch63

what happened? is this showing one groups release?

kek

This actually made me drop Ace of Diamonds

I hope Soil gets finished before I die ;_;

>Jaimini's Box
the fuck is wrong with them anyway

bato.to/reader#f41117d953268f32_9

It's been about a year since I started reading raw manga and freed myself from the scanlation jew.

You know what I also really hate? Sometimes release groups have the genius idea to work from two sides, with one group scanlating in order and the other scanlating in reverse. What they don't know is that this only serves to fuck up trackers like mangaupdates, not to mention that scanlating in reverse is about the dumbest shit you can pull.

Which series?

JUST

It's a decent method of portioning out the work. The issue is with A: the release timing and B: comprehension.
If the group working from end to start is actually familiar with the work and releases as a batch once the two groups meet in the middle, everything works out fine.

>Anime killed Dagashi Kashi scanlation

>Manga gets frequent scanlations
>Manga announces that's it's finishing
>Translation releases grind to a halt because they know they can't fall too far behind now

they'll translate brynhildr any day now

I believe

Ugh faggots, if anything that encourages me to finish that fucker off.

>scanlation group is volumes behind
>they redraw every single SFX
It doesn't even look good and the sfx translation is awkward

That's the other series of Maybe, right?

Kissmanga is in serious need of math classes.

I care more about series that don't get raw uploads fucking anywhere.

Have you started peeping in hot springs too and do tanabata?

>not being able to understand AT LEAST 3 languages
cmon nigger

It's better than not releasing at all. Plus, it's ongoing. Which means even if they release so many shit, it's unlikely to catch up.

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2695

>Latest Releases
>N/A

inb4 retarded buyfags

Group died long before anime

kemono? yea. i'm about to resort to buying

It'd make way more sense if they just did every other chapter and alternated. Split it by odd/even.
That way they get released mostly in order and people will actually read them. Who the fuck is going to read a manga where chapter 15 and chapter 80 are released on the same day?

No, but I'll get on it.

Ha, my groups do this because we're anal about everything.

Alternating only works if both groups work at the same pace. Otherwise you'll get retarded scenarios like one group having the even chapters done while the other is halfway through the odds.

Quit being a cheap bastard and buy it.

Sure, let me just pull some money out of my ass.

Maybe some day soon™

So does that mean its free for taking?

You should ask Crossbreed
Maybe the typesetters are just lazy

putin merde

Manga is cheap, you have a problem if you can't afford it.

That's not even a dead group, you might be able to ask if they're going to continue it.

I think they only intended to do one chapter.

Reminder that Livingstone came back after a 5 year gap, Sumire 17 was finished by Sup Forums after a 3 year gap, and Iris Zero is off hiatus. Never give up hope.

I was reading the raws the other day, it's a cute series.

>free for taking
what
don't tell me there is some kind of scanlation cartel and that's why nobody picks up these manga to work

and it's not even the scanlators fault

I'm starting to see a pattern here.

kek

>Never give up hope.

I'm just waiting.