Lads how well-known is the circle and flash? was thinking of making a mug with it on or getting a flag

Lads how well-known is the circle and flash? was thinking of making a mug with it on or getting a flag.

Other urls found in this thread:

boltbus.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk
youtube.com/watch?v=0BlT7SmZVKw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like gay capeshit to me d e s u s e n p a i

That works in my favor though.
>Oh cool user is that a The Flash TM mug?

Nationalism is degenerate. Civilized and dignified man has no need for such childish tribal arrangements.

I guess the only people who would know what it is, would be at least semi red pilled

>Eu flag
>Calling anyone a degenerate

Nationalism is to be against humanity?

I don't think so, infact it's pretty natural.

Consider suicide. Nationalism by definition is not degenerate
In Britain? I have no clue. In America it isn't well known at all. I have a circle and flash shirt that I wear around all the time and no one recognizes it.

Nice. Mosley was a good man.

It looks like The Flash and Captain America had a faggot love baby, faggot.

>was thinking of making a mug with it on or getting a flag
You are probably going to get arrested for doing that in England.

Their eyes arent everywhere yet paolo.

>Nationalism is to be against humanity?
Yes. Nations divide people, create violence, impede progress, prolong human suffering, and reduce prosperity.

>I don't think so, infact it's pretty natural.
Murder, rape, infanticide, and homosexuality are natural. Would you defend those?

>Consider suicide
Fortunately, if I ever was suicidal, it would be difficult for me to do it because my country has strict gun laws. My country cares more about me, an actual person, than it does some abstract fantasy like a 'nation'.

dont be so sure dude

I mean more people probably know about him in England. Only fascists would recognize the symbol in America. I wouldn't bring the mug to work or anything.

I always thought it looked the least threatening of fascist symbology.

The colour scheme and thunderbolt are aesthetic as well.

Go Bolts

Mosley in general is a lot easier to defend than Hitler and Mussolini, partially because he speaks English. People don't just hear loud, threatening German when listening to him. He's what got me into fascism.

Ironically, someone used the symbol exactly for a company logo.

>Consider suicide
What...?

You think if there was one whole nation the division of people, violence and prosperity would be reduced? I would argue quite the opposite.

Also he has no connection to a (((holocaust))) like event. And his speechs also talk of a democracy friendly kind of fascism

>You think if there was one whole nation the division of people, violence and prosperity would be reduced
Yes. Conflict would be caused less by simple group or racial identification.

Mosley was an evil man who used violent anti-Semitic rhetoric to pit British against British, then pretended to be soft and family-friendly in the 60s when he was a broke and lonely man.

Conflict would increase tenfold, the mixing of different cultures,language,ethnic lines.

This is how it's always been, homogeneous nations tend to be more peaceful and that's a fact.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>Prolong process
Ghun, me bang rock on puter make talk. Oh wait we dont live in fucking caves because nationalism pushed the envelope forward. example
>The industrial revolution, British empire
>World war 2, Third reich
>Cold war, United states and USSR.

boltbus.com/
>mfw they still use this
top kek

>american education

British Union of Fascists

MuRIKA

I know what it is Leaf. Why the fuck do you think im asking how well known it is.

Also stay the fuck away from scotland.

Unfortunately he's still literally Hitler to normies. Try announcing that you're a Mosleyite fascist in a social setting and see what I mean.

>trying to beat the jew at his own game while you are millenia behind

Average person doesn't know what that symbol is and doesn't give a fuck if you tell them. I've told many about my support for Mosley and they just think I'm autistic, which I probably am. The average person is nowhere near as politically charged or interested as you think.
Why are you mentioning Scotland?

what do they teach about him in schools over there?

SWEATSHOPS

youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y

nothing at all

>Conflict would increase tenfold, the mixing of different cultures,language,ethnic lines.
The United States and Europe are already undergoing a radical demographic transformation, and a minority of people there are opposed. When your children are raised in a multicultural environment, grow up with children of other races, fall in love with boys and girls of other races, and only know love and harmony, why would they ever feel any connection to ideas like white nationalism?

You people will die out in time because the reasons to become ethnonationalists will. Most of you are only white supremacists because you are personal failures who remember that there were more whites in a somewhat happier time in your life. So instead of focusing on actual problems, it's easier to associate happiness with whiteness and base your worldview around that because you don't have to change your mental patterns to actually improve your life.

Fuck all. Only reference to Mosley I've seen outside of Sup Forums is some history journal saying he's a tragic figure who was devoured by retards within his movement. Dunno about that.

Virtually nothing, if people know anything it's muh Battle of Cable Street

Almost none of your people know what it is, I'd guess.
Display it proudly and fuck anyone who complains.

Except 3/4 of the world's population aren't civilised, thus, control is needed to maintain a healthy society in western worlds.

>the kuchadrov
based

Aren't you gonna get arrested for that in Bongistan?

Educating the third world and building healthy societies there will be a challenge, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

because they're considering joining Canada and further cucking our once great nation.

Multicultural nations are less happy fucknut and people trust each others even less. Tell me how multiculturalism is working on Europe. Algerians and Turks have been in France and Germany for decades and they still have not integrated. What multiculturalism doesnis cause racial and ethnic strife. Your experiment is a failure.

Mosley was a great man and the only hope for Britain.

A flag of a political party that wanted peace, wanted to accept the many pleading peace treaties being offered by the other side, and for this crime they were jailed by the jews.

Go for it

came to post this

looks like some grateful dead shit. fuck off, hippie

How much for a ticket to Britain Reborn?

So supranational organisations? Is it also wrong to be loyal to the EU by the same yardstick?

People are divided by being different culturally, physically and in personality. They seek groups naturally based on similarity. You can't make up groups and force them in (unless you shape it around existing traits).

Progress as a concept is bunk, its a radical Christian idea that survived the loss of faith during the 19th century. All it means is worship of the "new". To be a progressive in the 5th century would mean welcoming and encouraging cultural collapse. illiteracy and superstition.

Murder and homosexuality yes on occasion. Infanticide is very common in our society.

Vast majority of suicides are not by firearm, but I agree with you on that part actually.

Reminder that a new world awaits the united will of Britain reborn.
youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk

Please tell me you are a joker

Those are actually better numbers than I expected. We can work with 10/15% the population.

I reckon 50% of the "Don't' Knows" are actually on side as well

AGAIN YOU SAY "WE'RE SCATTERED INDIVIDUALS, EVERYTHING'S AGAINST US. MONEY, GOVERNMENTS, PRESS,TELEVISION. ALL THE MATERIAL FORCES ARE USED AGAINST US."

AND SO THEY ARE

YOU'RE QUITE RIGHT TO FEEL THAT

AND I DON'T UNDERRATE THEM, BUT I DON'T DESPAIR

AND YOU SHOULDN'T DESPAIR

BECAUSE YOU, LIKE I, HAVE READ SOMETHING OF HISTORY, AND KNOW OF THE RECORD OF ACHIEVEMENT OF EUROPEANS

Sometimes they teach about Cable Street, which is balls as he spoke there basically unchallenged.

He is very interesting, but ultimately fatally flawed. He could have won elections if he hadn't quit the mainstream parties and called for revolution, he had a massive influence on both Lab and Con

kek

we can use the symbol and play dumb if confronted.
>muh tought was grateful dead stuff
>muh peace and shit
>muh hacky sack

>This was the original design for the Flash logo.

Why is Mosley the best fascist leader lads?

A few odd policies but boy this guy was awesome, we need him on this board a lot more.

Codreneau for me

But Mosely was very articulate. Put a lot of thought into policy as well he actually detailed a lot

But what about Mussolini?

Just kidding.

EHH SHOULD WE TELL HIM ONLY KIDS LARP WITH A A MEME FLAG ?

LOOK EU SI SHIT

Mosley was never a broke man, he was born a baron.

I know you only get paid pennies to post but at least do some research it's embarrassing.

ITS OK

You could order a BUF flag on the New British Union website

We are never taught about anyone of any interest who was British, Mosley, Powell, Lawrence, Rhodes, didn't even get a mention.

My history classes went over Ancient Greece/Aztecs, WW1 some WW2 and I think that's it.. if you took it at a higher level in secondary school they went over '''nazi germany''' in more detail.

There is legit no mention of the empire in school or any other accomplishment in our history, because das raycest

Arnold Leese, was the man.

youtube.com/watch?v=0BlT7SmZVKw

At GCSE we did a lot on the industrial revolution especially public health and foreign policy up to 1918 and in A level went on to Russia, WWI and II. Was the only person in my class who did the coursework on the 1832 Great Reform Act, everyone else did the suffragettes. Our generation is fucked.

You mean the god emperor you little commie

Sounds like the American education system. In America, you really only learn about slavery, and the Holocaust.

If I didn't know it from Sup Forums I would assume it was a logo from some shitty comic book.

>Educating the third world and building healthy societies there will be a challenge, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

Yes, but it fell when they let in a bunch of 3rd worlders and became multicultural.

>EU meme flag
>insufferably faggy post

Checks out

Then get a rope you euro-nationalist retard.