Can someone redpill me on GamerGate, i wasn't into politics at the time, but i heard it involved kikes?

can someone redpill me on GamerGate, i wasn't into politics at the time, but i heard it involved kikes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9L_Wmeg7OTU
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/
minds.com/blog/view/628328607898411022
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the "journalists" who talk about new video games are just as corrupt as the "journalists" who talk about politics
kickbacks threats and sexual favors are what gets a game (((hyped)))

Google it.

Kikes, Pedos, SJW's, Marxists. It's all connected.

basically zoe quinn brok eup with her boy friend

she was a journalist and game reviewer

boyfriend was salty and released sex tape

all the internet neckeards and fat fucks started assaulting her and bad mouthing her

anita sarkeesian was also in the media at the same time so they started attacking her too

shit got out of control and basically gamergate is a collective of people stopping online bullying to women, feminist shit

lol

ok, leaf, quick rundown:
>feminist bitch makes game
>gets really good reviews
>people who played the game say it shit
>ex-boyfriend says she traded sex for reviews
>idiots call her a slut
>some people complaint about the shitty journalists
>journalists engage damage control
>accuse all gamergaters of being racists and sexists
>streisand effect
>event grows bigger, reaches mainstream media
>however, lots of people investigate by themselves and discover the parts the media omitted
>shitloads of people redpilled on media corruption
>trust on media permanently damaged
>backlash against political correctness
>all this paved the way for Trump

>basically zoe quinn brok eup with her boy friend
ok
>she was a journalist and game reviewer
she made a game, Depression Quest
>boyfriend was salty and released sex tape
false
>all the internet neckeards and fat fucks started assaulting her and bad mouthing her
ok
>anita sarkeesian was also in the media at the same time so they started attacking her too
she was an already hated bitch who jumped to defend the other one
>shit got out of control and basically gamergate is a collective of people stopping online bullying to women, feminist shit
in part it was, but dont forget the other part

this is an ISD post

Can someone confirm if Zoe Quinn changed her name? I've heard rumours that she was born to a wealthy jewish dynasty.

Not that she was relevant past GG+3 days.

two things - one - a lot of anons will tell you it was about "journalism ethics in video games" and kickbacks and stuff like that
this is only partly true. it's true that's how it started and it's true that's what a lot of the hardcore crowd cared about, but that's not what people refer to when they say "gamergate was the beginning of everything"
the real gamergate controversy, the one that made it into becoming a national news story that dominated coverage for literally a year, basically started with this cunt named Anita Sarkeesian (who yes, i do believe incidently was jewish).
she had this idea that video games should be "more inclusive" and "less sexist" so she started making youtube videos and lobbying developers to include feminist themes in their products, also not to let women dress like ho's.
lo and behold, the developers complied.
so at this point, around 2014, your average, bluepilled, 17 year old normie had to sit back for a second and say "wait. wait. wait what the fuck? this isn't a good thing. the world has fucked me over and driven me into hiding out in my parents basement playing video games. this is all i have left. you can't do this to me!"
so naturally, the plebs began to rebel.
totally apolitical youtubers with millions of teenage / early 20s followers started making heavily political videos about antita and a couple of other cunts at the center of that movement.
some of these people started to send Anita mean messages on Twitter.
THEN the media picked up on it. THAT is when shit really hit the fan, because the media basically did to millions of ordinary, blue pilled, apolitical teenagers what it does to donald trump every day. it tried to slander them as "bigoted, misogynstic, racist, evil people" and guess what? until that point they could get away with doing that to a single PERSON, but now they were trying to do it to huuuuuuuge swaths of the American people, MOST of whom were democrat voters.

cont

It redpilled half the Sup Forumstards

so in walks milo yiannopoulos, who at that point was writing for breitbart, but had begun to amass a pretty big internet following due to some viral videos of him slaying feminists and lefties on british and other european TV shows.
he becomes the first guy to actually take up the cause of "gamergate" and he defends these "evil, racist, basement dwelling misogynists" in the face of the MSM which is perpetually trying to attack them.
MSM doubles down, shit gets even worse.
here's a video of Anita on the Colbert Report, BTW
>youtube.com/watch?v=9L_Wmeg7OTU
i recommend you watch to get a real idea of what that shit was like.
it's also worth noting that at this time "feminism" was a sacred cow. it wasn't like it is now, where you could make fun of it and it was socially acceptable. making fun of a "blue haired feminist" or even claiming "there are two genders" back then was basically like saying "nigger" right now. it was something very taboo that could end you.
if you want a good example to look into, there was a NASA guy from around that time who wore a shirt with some sexy ladies on it after he LANDED A SPACESHIP ON A COMET, which was an amazing feet, and feminists attacked him and basically beat him into submission and made him cry. google "NASA comet Tshirt guy" or something to see the power these people had and how even lefties started to disown them around that point.

anyway, so once Trump announced his candidacy, a lot of people were fed up with the medias horseshit. when they tried to say "he said all mexicans were rapists" a lot of these same people basically saw through it for the first time ever, because they recognized it was the same slander and liable the media had been committing against them for the last year and a half.

cont, one more.

>an someone redpill me on GamerGate, i wasn't into politics at the time, but i heard it involved kikes?

In a nutshell?

Feminists and normies, who've been attacking white males and video games together for years, bit down harder than normal.

Huge amounts of white males and gamers, for the first time, bit back harder and redpilled millions of people as they watched both sides flings their toxicity at one another, to the detriment of only feminists and SJWs as gamers literally have no social standing to lose to begin with.

Donald Trump was elected because GG redpilled and radicalized complacent white males and gamers into becoming political just to shut feminists and SJW culture up.

digits confirm a good summary

so those people basically became the early Trump supporters in his beginning days, when the media didn't take him seriously, when NOBODY really took him seriously except for a small, mostly younger, mostly fed up with "political correctness" and "the MSM" group of people at his core.
also immigration wasn't even an issue at that time until he started talking about it. NOBODY was talking about immigration until trump.

and lastly, it should be mentioned that because Milo was the only person willing to defend gamergaters in the media, a LOT of Sup Forums anons, who were otherwise strict, nonpartisan, maybe even left-leaning libertarians (because Sup Forums was basically a centrist or left-leaning, hardcore libertarian board back then) began following Milo around, and naturally brietbart too. a lot of them watched this REALLY successful campus tour that Milo had where he honestly said a bunch of what was at that time REALLY controversial shit (looks tame now, by todays standards) and because of that, they gradually got more and more into right-wing politics until this board, by the time of the 2016 election, became practically a super-far-right nazi board.

so because of all of that, and because of how everything stemmed from it, a lot of people who were there for those days claim that gamergate was the beginning of right-wing populism, trumpism, and the end of Obama-era PCism and Feminism as the end-all-be-all of political discourse in this country.
i tend to agree with them, really.
this board has started to correct and become a little bit less right-wing and nazish. but def not gone back to libertarianism. now the change is not from "libertarian to nazi" but from "nazi to communist or antifa". almost everyone here believes in strict authoritarianism and murdering people who don't agree with them now.
i think that's a negative move. i support white identity but not that authoritianism, whether it comes from the left or right. pic related.

>I've heard rumours that she was born to a wealthy jewish dynasty.

She was born Chelsea Vanvalkerburg, grew up in light-suburbian upstate New York, dad owned a motorcycle shop and mom bred dogs. Not rich but well-off.

TL'DR

Also the collusion between US intelligence organisations and 3rd party marxists.

>DARPA funds Silverstring Media.
>Silverstring Media employs/funds radicals within the games press.
>The games press influences the direction of developers.

It wouldn't be far from the mark to say that the concentration of jews increases the further you go up the ladder. You could make an argument that the whole affair was a jewish push to influence games like they influence every other media.

The only one with the balls to even acknowledge this fact was Mr Metokur (AKA Jim), even then he never directly addressed it.

i came here so i can avoid jewgle

sorry, that was directed at thanks for the tldr

it's less sinister than you give it credit for. It's more that the games made by these government subsidized indies are criminally bad and unfun to play, so they end up being little more than mandatory and forgettable survey-style powerpoints like this Canadian gem featuring literal blue-pills. It's a way for lazy progressives to eat up diversity and inclusivity budgets for not working, not so much actually brainwashing children for alphabet-agencies. Although the agencies WOULD be interested if these Phil Fish wanna-be bedwetters ever stumbled on something actually useful.

>NOBODY was talking about immigration until trump.

Good summary. And on this point: yes, it was funny to watch NeverTrumpers, especially Cruzlims, claim that *Trump* was the one getting on an anti-immigration bandwagon that already existed. The truth was that when the campaign first started getting rolling, Santorum was the only candidate with better than a C- grade from Numbers USA (he had gotten woke on immigration around 2014 for some reason). Then Trump showed up with like a B, and all the others started creeping up over time as they were forced to criticize immigration to keep up with him. But they were all full of shit; we knew what they'd *done* and recommended in legislation, like Cruz pushing for a 500% increase in H-1Bs. It was all Trump dragging them to the right.

yeah well it was directed at OP to try to answer the question he specifically asked so good, i don't really care if you read it not.

i know, the rep party was really standing for more or less nothing at that point. it was generally considered that they were "done for" and that far left progressive politics would be our ultimate and unavoidable future.
they only ever got roped into talking about immigration EVEN A LITTLE BIT because trump stood up on those stages and just did not give a flying fuck. good on him. people who are into politics today weren't even paying attention back then, and prob have no clue the kind of fortitude and individuality that required and how much we've all gained from it.

that's where the "trump is racist" meme started.
now we're all allowed to talk about immigration, but "trump is still racist" lmfao.
i know i am racist for sure and i don't think Trump supports my views on white identity or anything like that. i don't think he is even a little bit "Racist" to tell you the truth. i thin he just recognizes the irrevocable economic damage that immigration does and how they all vote for big government lefty shit that will tear this nation apart.

same with the majority of his followers, esp the T_D crowd.

>i heard it involved kikes?
- Zoe/Chelsea is an attention-whoring jew, but not from a wealthy globalist branch
- Jews in the games enthusiast press pushing shitty narratives via the GameJournoPros collusion list; not literally illegal, but abhorrent from a journalistic/consumer-serving point of view
- Jews in the DARPA/Silverstring Media angle, and Jews(literally Soros) publishing Chelsea's book Crash Override
- Jews in the indie juding/association circles like IDGA, unethically giving awards to push the sales of games made by friends whom they have financial backing with/shares of that they can profit from
- Jews continuing to brainwash retards with liberal talking point every year at SXSW and GDC every year

Reminder that the FOIA/Freedom of Information requests into the FBI's investigation of Gamergate revealed NO CREDIBLE THREATS & NO ARRESTS, NO WOMEN OR MINORITIES WERE ACTUALLY HARMED

thanks doc

>can someone redpill me on GamerGate
one of the biggest spawning of/outing of lolcows ever at once.
• Zoe Quinn/Chelsea Vanvalkerburg
• Anita Sarkeesian
• Randi Harper
• Brianna Wu/John Walker Flynt
• Nora Reed
• Laurelai
• Secret Gamer Grrl/Jake Alley
• Nathan Grayson
• Nina Freeman
• Izzy Galvez
• Kiva Bay
• Robert Marmolejo
and dozens more

Why do you need Sup Forums to "redpill" you on it? Look it up for yourself and form your own opinion retard

cuz jewgle/wikipedia is going to feed me (((official narratives))). i came here for the halal version

You can read what they wrote and still form your own opinion. it's not difficult to notice bias and form your own thoughts

jesus bro, lay off the kid. i disagree with you actually. anything written on wikipedia or in the MSM about gamergate is one sided, biased horseshit that is missing absolutely crucial information. OP is right and you are not.

OP this user is an MSM shill omfg don't listen to him. you have every right to ask about gamergate here. this is the proper place to it IMO. all of the MSM shit written about it is nonsense and will just try to paint us as the bad guy.

I actually agree that most sources are quite misleading about the so-called "harassment campaigns" and whatnot. But after reading through garbage for a while, it becomes easier to read through that and notice the bias. So stop spoonfeeding and let him form his own opinions

shut up dude because what you're neglecting is that the MSM shit neglects key information. you're doing the same tactic as them by neglecting THAT fact.
so it's not about "sort through what is real and what isn't real" it's about "listen to a bunch of shit that isn't real and then don't get the real, vital, important facts that actually explain what happened.
omg just go sperg out somewhere else. what are you, afraid another goyim will "know" something?

>i'm a MSM shill because I want people to be able to read through the bullshit and form their own opinion on things
fuck off negro

Wikipedia and MSM outlets don't contain even half the information on what happened. You can't read it and form your opinion on it because it will be shaped by the half truths presented to you.

Which was a part of what got GamerGate going, it was maddening seeing how little of the truth was being presented in the media and how there was practically no one willing to talk about the truth except for Breitbart.

no u fuck off negro

Zoe Quinn’s ex couldn’t get Something Awful to be his personal army, but Sup Forums was willing to take the job. This resulted in a bunch of NEETs feeling like real Woodwards and Bernsteins because they found out that non-journalist websites were not adhering to principles of journalistic integrity. This somehow got Trump elected, but did not stop Ubisoft from trading iPads for favorable reviews (which, incidentally, happened long before GamerGate got mad at Zoe Quinn on her ex-boyfriend’s behalf, and which they still haven’t done anything about).

And that’s everything that happened.

>found out that non-journalist websites were not adhering to principles of journalistic integrity

What was more interesting was that neither the editors of various news sites didn't care if their writers were unethical nor did their detractors.

how about i do what i want, and your nigger ass ain't gonna change shit

i love those so much, i'm posting one of mine

Gamergate woke me up to politics and inspired me to vote for the first time in my life. I voted Trump.

Many us who were involved are here now: reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/

>reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/
man i used to go in that sub. that was like ground zero for gamergate. that was back when reddit was actually cool. when it still stood for free speech. when it had /r/coontown, /r/gasthekikes, /r/fatpeoplehate, /r/philosophyofrape (where reddit would actually protect rapists who were discussing their crimes online, and discussing how "rape" was actually a good, positive thing that helped humanity, lmfao) and all sorts of other fucked up, far out there, batshit insane subs that they eventually put the hammer down on once that asian cuntress took over, and once /u/spez steve huffman the cannibal was there too

I have to disagree.
Gamergate meant so many different things to so many different people, it's hard enough to follow along with what actually happened or not, without someone or ((((someone)))) throwing in fake news.
It's not spoon feeding, it's giving him the closest rundown to the actual situation.

The good fucking days. Reddit is a dungpile of liberal groupthink now, but there are a few based subs that have resisted the encroachment of Leftist thought, KiA being one of them. We monitor SJWs, feminists, and censorship in gaming and the media, and do our part to redpill normies on these things.

>basically zoe quinn broke up with her boy friend

he dumped her after she forgot how many dicks she had sucked while dating him. that was the least beta he ever were

>she was a journalist and game reviewer

no she made a power point presentation and called it a game, she did suck some dicks that belonged to game reviewers though.

>boyfriend was salty and released sex tape

no he wrote a wall of text where he poured his little beta heart out

>all the internet neckeards and fat fucks started assaulting her and bad mouthing her

ip logs showed that she did that to herself

>anita sarkeesian was also in the media at the same time so they started attacking her too

more like calling out her bullshit but ok

>shit got out of control and basically gamergate is a collective of people stopping online bullying to women, feminist shit

some more shit happened like making gawker loose a million in ad revenue

yeah as other anons have pointed out. these statements are in some cases just plain false.

also this blog

minds.com/blog/view/628328607898411022

And trump was elected from this butterfly

You know how the MSM operates to push a political agenda and change the culture? Scale that down to just the video game media.

After realizing the games media was corrupt and feminist and then realizing that that's what all media is that pushed a lot of people into politics.

>who yes, i do believe incidently was jewish