CNN Russian Collusion Going to Shit

Russian Prostitutes, Golden Showers, Russian Collusion, Etc.

Before:

>CNN's Jake Tapper said, "It’s rather momentous: This can’t just be — this can’t be dismissed as people out to get Donald J. Trump Jr. or fake news. This is evidence of willingness to commit collusion.”

news.grabien.com/story-flashback-how-media-went-hysterical-over-don-jrs-willingness

Now:

>The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about Donald Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

seattletimes.com/nation-world/clinton-campaign-dnc-helped-pay-for-work-on-dossier-about-russia-and-trump/

>In short, we now have compelling evidence that the dossier was the largest and dirtiest dirty trick of the 2016 campaign. And Clinton, who has played the victim card ever since her loss, was behind it the whole time.

nypost.com/2017/10/24/the-trump-dossier-was-clintons-dirtiest-political-trick/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>largest and dirtiest dirty trick of the 2016 campaign
Trump's entire life has been a large dirty trick. You think anything anyone has done for him could ever match his filthiness?

>the dossier was the largest and dirtiest dirty trick of the 2016 campaign. And Clinton

Clinton:
>I know, let's spend $$$$ on a fake dossier with lots of dirt on Donald Trump.
>Now, wait for it....
>We'll release it on January 10 through BuzzFeed, 2 entire months after the election!!
>I'm a genius! It will be much easier to win the presidency after the election by overturning the vote months later, amiright???

lol at Sup Forums idiots

You give me a ticket to Thailand and $5000usdo and I'll show you some filth

I keep reading that the dossier is what led to the FISA warrant and unmasking but I've never seen a source on that particular fact.
Please gib.

>mfw Sup Forums doesn't understand the concept of time

you know nothing of filth

Listen you dumbass. The whole point of the fake dossier was to create the illusion that Trump was in cahoots with Russians, thus proving some sort of Collusion, which in essence would 'prove' that Trump won thanks to Russia.

Hillary and the DNC wanted to make it look like Hillary is the real winner, and only lost because Trump stole the election.

Hillary still hasn't accepted defeat. She is still looking for anything but her to blame.

If you can't understand that, go suck some more MSNBC dick.

implying they stopped trying after the election

Obviously leftist idiots don't understand that Hillary and her minions were trying to make Trump look like he stole the election. What fucking part dont you braindead retards understand.

YOU ARE FUCKING PANICKED!!!! HAHAHAHAAAAA!!
This is like Election Day all over again. This time I'm going to freeze the tears and use them as popsicles next summer.

Hillary actually STATED ON RECORD it should've come out before the election. It was given to John McCain for him to leak and he decided it was bullshit and the dossier was squashed.

Actually, they want John McCain to leak it prior to the election. It didn't happen but they decided to use it anyway when Hillary started throwing tantrums. This is why everyone is starting to distance themselves. In their eyes, she demanded this story despite everyone knowing it would shake out this way.

You realize this dossier was out months before the election? No you don't, because you're a brainwashed idiot.

That's right, it was out months (possibly a year) before election day. No news media had reported on it because there was no source to prove it. In an act of desperation to malign Trump, Buzzfeed released it, out of spite.

Now you retards shove that 'timeline' illogical BS up your ass.

Exactly.

Sup Forums told cocksuckers six months ago that the Fusion stuff was going to be an issue.

Oh user, what a load of SHIT. Speaking of shit, why don't you go take a big ol' POOP. I am. Taking a big poopy on the adult toilet like a big boy. Poopy in toilet!! Ignore this media swapping sides shit, go for a real poop! I bet you're feeling like you need a poop after your big lunch :) go poopy user, ignore this garbage

Then by all means provide us with the filth.

(((((((((((((((((You))))))))))))))

>Buzzfeed released it, out of spite.

Maybe they should have released it, out of spite,
you know...BEFORE the election, when it could have made a difference?

lol at Sup Forums tards

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

No news agency released before because there was nothing to back it up. Like I said, Buzzfeed was desperate to malign Trump, and mad that he won. That's why they went ahead with.

Fucking retards don't understand simple logic.

Assange possibly dropping some shit tomorrow too. Are we reaching the Happening Singularity?

Kek

>because there was nothing to back it up

Clinton:
>lets spend $$$$ on a dossier of Trump dirt that no one will be able to release!
>I'm a genius!

lol at Sup Forums tards

Are you that fucking retarded?

The 'genius' here was Hillary Clinton who actually paid for it and thought it would fly. It just shows how fucking stupid she is. And now she's been caught red handed. LMAO.

Stop being a braindead idiot.

I still can't get how fucking retarded you are.

This only proves how fucking stupid Hillary Clinton is. She actually spent money on this, and it backfired on her. LOL

>Now, wait for it...
>We'll use it to justify a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign.

The Dossier was the excuse for the wiretapping.

Drop your partisan ideology for a second, just think...

>team red vs team blue election
>team blue in power currently
>team blue candidate gins up nonsense story about team red candidate
>nonsense gets to team blue in power
>team blue leadership allows government to spy on team red because of nonsense story
>any possible findings are leaked out and used against team red during election

This is serious shit. Don't worry about Trump or Hillary. This is about forging circumstantial evidence, dropping legal standards, a complaint press, and massive abuse of powers.

The funny thing is, Trump is clean enough, so they just decided to slander the shit out of him and hope to do some damage. The goal was create a reasonable pretext to eavesdrop, and find a silver bullet.

Learn about the 4th amendment, seriously.

>doesn't believe in reverse causality
What a brainlet

why are you so dumb?

The dossier is so weak, that it couldn't be released with any credibility to the avergae reader. That is why buzzfeed got to drop it, because they have no credibility.

The dossier wasn't a smear weapon, it was justification for illegal wiretapping. Once that failed, they just flung it out as slander and defamation.

remember

Hillary was supposed to win
Trump and crew were never supposed to learn about the unmaskings, wiretaps, fisa warrants etc