Impeach Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9j6xm7e5bJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

covfefe

>impeach president because we don't like him
>waaaaaa because recount, muh Russia scandal, and muh 25th amendment wont work

you should be like that again.

You need to check your privilege you ableist piece of shit.

>Remember before 80% of this country was born

>Everyone was like
>was like
>like
What are you like, a 14 year old California girl?

SPELLING BEE FOR PRESIDENT WIN?

>We should be like that again
Like when there was no black presidents and all the Jim Crow boys were still alive? Sign me up.

How did he spell potato?

youtube.com/watch?v=9j6xm7e5bJo

Remember when Clinton used an intern as a humidor and every liberal/feminist was fine with it?
The left is still like that, and that is why they lose.

I bet Trump spells better than Hillary.

>if if if if if if if if okey doke

Some kid was spelled it correctly on a classroom board, and he added an e at the end of it to correct him.

Potatoe

Remember when Democrats ran a candidate with a crippling illness and covered it up?

Drumpf is a disgrace. He needs to be impeached NOW before any more damage is done.

I should have voted for Hillary instead.

British spelling is not incorrect

Remember when they ran a candidate that took millions in bribes from Russia then blamed it on the other guy?

get your colours the fuck out of here

I never said it was. The question was "How did he spell potato" and I answered him

MEMBER REAGAN

Ah yes, the ONLY reason why Dan Quayle was a horrible vice president was because he spelled "potato" wrong once.

Remember when we gassed 6 gorillion people?

What a gay ass photo.
"Hold on, don't take it yet. I have to press my nose on this wall. This is going to be so deep you guys."

Very quality and well structured post, user. Perhaps you could give us some solid evidence/reasoning as to why we would go to such lengths?

Remember when Hillary got caught red handed breaking the law and lying about it multiple times? We should stop pretending she was any better of a choice than the other piece of garbage she was running against.

It's francophilic

>today, I finally concluded those nonsense pee pee poo poo memes may have had something to do with Hil-Bus2016 dumping a load of shit in mid-America storm drains.
nice

wat

hahahahaha I thought something like that too.

Why tolerate such low character in Clinton or Trump?
Pence is qualified and able to be president.

Spelling Nazi.

Is this an ironic meme meant to point out how shit Hillary viral attempts were, or was this actually something made to "combat" against pepe?

I'm not sure which is more sad. I suppose it says it all that I can't tell the difference.