This is your beach partner for a day

This is your beach partner for a day

Loli scathach when

Huh? Oh, sorry. I already have someone

Why is she wearing stockings and gloves in the beach? Never mind the fact that she's splashing in the water so they should be anything but black at this point and full of sand.

I would smash her juicy, plump Gate of Skye so hard that by the time I pulled out I'd have already become an immortal of the Land of Shadows.

What the hell is a beach partner

Someone you spend time on beach with. You swim together, play beach volley, you spread sunscreen on her skin to avoid burns and other stuff like that.

Fuck off scatshit

Do we part once we leave the boundaries of the beach and act like strangers afterwards? Otherwise, I think the term you're looking for is "friend".

I'd do scat with scathach

Lolis are unsexy.

No, she stalks you to your home and you wake up in her embrace. She inserts herself into your life and trains you so harshly that you're certain you're going to die every day.

THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Do I get to insert myself into her?

Alters are stupid. That's why

No, you only get to spoon when your body is bruised and broken after a long day of training and you're at death's door and she has to warm you up with her body heat.

She allows you to get lap pillow if you perform well enough.

Do i stop being a sperg for that day as well?

Much better beach partner

Don't sexualize the Saint.

I choose best waifu

>Don't
Do

What does "beach partner" even entail?

I bet she smell like wet dog

I don't mind

Okay.

Scat is love but I'd rather one of these two lovely girls.

>There will never be as many Shuten Douji and Scathach doujins as there are Rin and Sakura doujins, or even Rider doujins

THIS WORLD IS WRONG

>Sakura doujins
There are barely any.

But Jack is my wife and Shuten is my mistress

I'd sniff her used pantyhose