Why is it so hard for you people to admit that the Holocaust was real...

Why is it so hard for you people to admit that the Holocaust was real? Do you actually believe that the entire thing was a hoax?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525
youtube.com/watch?v=zKqu93-wGGE
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=2
youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos
history1900s.about.com/od/hitleradolf/a/hitlerancestry.htm
archive.is/MqOr
carolynyeager.net/fake-legends-adolf-hitler’s-“jewish-grandfather”
archive.is/k0f34
holocaust-history.org/questions/hitler-jewish.shtml
archive.is/GiRKh
youtube.com/watch?v=hE0gu5cjwCo
mk.christogenea.org/podcasts/hitler-was-not-rothschild-or-zionist-agent
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=358
archive.is/Aod6d
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Lineage_of_Adolf_Hitler
archive.is/gI7tI
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/hitlerjew.html
archive.is/IrLUs
hnn.us/article/142825
archive.is/DYoNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody thinks it's a hoax. They're larping nazi faggots who want the jews to not be victims.

No problem to admit it was real. I have a problem with laws that stop people from having different opinions on it. Its just words. Also, if it really did happen the way we are told, why do we even need laws to protect "the truth"? If it was the truth, wouldn't it be easy to find arguments against people who deny the holocaust without getting the state involved?

Do you really belive that 6 gorillion jews died?

>Do you actually believe that the entire thing was a hoax?
yea

Of course Hitler wanted the kikes to engage in manual labor FOR ONCE. Who knew that would actually kill them?

it's over david, the goyim know. Your time is up

Show flag faggot

>Arbeit Macht Frei
It only applied to the polish political prisoners

The jews got a one way ticket.

Sup Forums
The only place where

>The holocaust didn't happen
>But it needs to happen again tomorrow.

white on white crime. words wont separate your incestors!

those fences were put there later by jews. Auschitizz was actually a jewish swimming camp.

KEK

The complete lack of evidence supporting any of the claims about it.

Define "entire thing" faggot

The Nazis were efficient in everything they did. If they intended to eradicate jews, there would be none.

you really think civilized whites could kill 6mil jews when uncivilized africans couldnt even kill more than 1.5mil?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide

You mean aside from the sites of death camps, the first-hand accounts from guards and prisoners alike, the vast hoards of stolen possessions, the videos, pictures, detailed records kept by the nazis themselves, the liberation stories, documentaries, accounts, videos, pictures, testimony from war crime trials and mountains of dead bodies?

yeah... kek... never happened. must be a jew conspiracy.

I know it's real, I'm glad it happened and I want it to happen again

>why is it so hard for the Israeli Prime Minister to accept the holocaust was real?
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525
>Why is it so hard for expert witnesses to accept the holocaust was real?
youtube.com/watch?v=zKqu93-wGGE
>why is it so hard for mathematicians to accept the Holocaust was real?
[link not found]
Fug, someone post the Crematorium designer who did the math on how many Jews could have been cremated if they went non-stop 24/7 for the entire duration of the war.

Holocaust was understated, no Jews survived, all “survivors” are LARPing Poles Or gypsies in it for the gibs.

This is shill-caused slide thread. SAGE in all fields.

Was getting raped by the soviets part of their plan?

If the Germans had intended to win the war, they would have, therefore they weren't really trying.

whites have always been top tier at war and civilization only makes you better at it

The Jews were starved as a direct result of the allies cutting off supplys to the labor camps.
The Nazis are not responsible.

Nobody serious claims that "the entire thing was a hoax." Merely that it's greatly exaggerated, and many of the details are obvious lies (allied / soviet atrocity propaganda) unsupported by any evidence.

Also even if you believe the hoax numbers it doesn't deserve the prominence it recieves, especially once you understand it's the biggest underlying reason why neurotic jews believe white coutnries must be destroyed by immigration.

Truth.

The Holocaust never ended. They aren't chemtrails, they're ashtrails.

>getting raped by the soviets
if by getting raped you mean 8m vs 25m losses
yea they did.

>Why is it so hard for you people to admit that the Holocaust was real?
Because I've never seen any evidence for it happening.

Yes. There is no evidence for the Holocaust.

Again, the claim of revisionists is that it's VASTLY EXAGGERATED, not that suffering and executions of jews didn't happen at all. Many (correctly) expand this to say there were no homicidal gas chambers.

Official Red Cross estimates from the time are about 285,000 deaths in the camps, plus however many died on the eastern front due to Einsatzgruppen = still way less than 6 gorillion.

>Nobody serious claims that "the entire thing was a hoax." Merely that it's greatly exaggerated
If there wasn't a deliberate, premeditated campaign to wipe out the Jews, then the entire thing was a hoax.

"The Holocaust" isn't just Hitler imprisoning/deporting Jews, and a lot of them happened to die because it was a messy war and the Allies were attacking the infrastructure and supplies needed to keep them alive, it's a story of Hitler and the Nazis planning an elaborate and gratuitously sadistic secret genocide.

> Thinking lives matter to Slavic scum

the holocaust, like people are told, never happened
but don't worry
we got you covered

This

>You mean aside from the sites of death camps,
Camps are not proof of a holocaust.

> the first-hand accounts from guards and prisoners alike,
Accounts don't mean anything without the evidence to back them up. Pic related. A first hand account of the Holocaust.

> the vast hoards of stolen possessions,
Piles of shoes are not proof of the holocaust.

>the videos, pictures
There are no videos or pictures of the Holocaust as it actually happened.

>detailed records kept by the nazis themselves,
Which prove nothing.

> the liberation stories,
Are not proof of a holocaust.

>documentaries,
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=2

>videos, pictures,
You already said those things.

>yeah... kek... never happened. must be a jew conspiracy.
No, it did not happen you stupid fucking kike.

>testimony from war crime trials
Like pic related.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>and mountains of dead bodies?

OP serious question

how do you survive a death camp for 5 years ?

if the intent of the camp is to kill people, how did people survive.

If these really were death camps.
Why not just line everyone up and shoot them in a big pit

> tribal communism good
> we no kill people
> but da joos are parasites
> we use anti lice gas to clean
It’s mainly down to a translation error on the zyklon b can everybody denying it should use.

>Fug, someone post the Crematorium designer who did the math on how many Jews could have been cremated if they went non-stop 24/7 for the entire duration of the war.
Done.

This. I believed the history written by the victors until just recently. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it all.

youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos

plus typhus.

the official narrative makes no sense and once even just some slight doubt is raised the whole thing just falls apart. im sure lots of jews died in wwii, but so did everyone else.

i think for most secular jews in the usa their religion is literally just the holocaust

Actually, at first it was hard for me to admit it was a lie. Somebody tried to convince me that it never happened and I was appalled. After all I was taught about it my whole life... Then I came to Sup Forums

the famous Bear-Eagle-Challenge

>proof the camps existed and jews were put in them
>hearsay about gas chambers and ovens
>pictures of dead bodies at the camps
>testimony from show trials

None of this is evidence of a mass genocide

Why would anyone care? It changes nothing about the existential situations between Jews and their moderns day gentile victims.

I don't deny that it happened. It happened.

However I have a problem with history books routinely leaving out the German Revolution where communists including many Jews tried to bring a Bolshevik-style takeover of Germany, which is what made Hitler hate commies and Jews.

well that's evil. Don't sink to their level, user.

Good point

Because it wasn't. Try reading the actual unabridged transcripts of the Nuremberg trials.

>bear and an eagle
>my fucking sides
Small children can lie better than that.

Do you know the difference between jews and Hitler?

Hitler knew when to kill himself.

>It happened.
No it didn't.

>Hitler knew when to kill himself.
Hitler didn't kill himself.

>if the intent of the camp is to kill people
even in a death camp the intent is not ONLY to kill the prisoners, they also need to make the camp productive, Allied production was kicking their ass already so every bit counted

great image, but there was actually a guy who designed US crematoriums who did similar (assuming they had today's cremtech and did NOTHING else (no moving bodies, cleaning, maintenance) essentially, Ash magically removed from oven and dead jews magically enter the oven as soon as there is room and they still cant get to one million.

>great image, but there was actually a guy who designed US crematoriums who did similar (assuming they had today's cremtech and did NOTHING else (no moving bodies, cleaning, maintenance) essentially, Ash magically removed from oven and dead jews magically enter the oven as soon as there is room and they still cant get to one million.

>Do you actually believe that the entire thing was a hoax
as described by jews, yes.
the holocaust didn't exist until the mid to late sixties.

no, i just don't care about it. i don't see anything unique about Jewish suffering. especially not in a world war in which many people suffered terrible fates, a lot of them far worse than the Jews did. i don't think the holocaust has any relevance outside of being an aside in global history, and otherwise being of more specific emphasis to Jewish studies. as such, while i can accept the events of the holocaust, it should in no way be lauded as being anymore unique than any other group's suffering, and it certainly shouldn't be shoved down people's throats who have their own dead to care about.

now fuck off on back to whatever Jew hole you came from, kike.

Honestly this is what makes me question more than anything. I've seen the pictures of the bodies, and the mass graves, I've even seen the fucked up film reels they can't show on TV so I know a bunch of people died, but 6 million can easily be explained by a famine. Famines have killed way more than that.

It's easy to prove millions died, but proving they were gassed and processed factory style is a little bit harder. I still can't find any solid proof there were gas chambers.

>according to calculatíons by german authorities

lol. okay good source chaim

I'd really like to know how hot you have to get that oven to burn 1 jew per minute.

>lol. okay good source chaim

>in an attempt to hide their crimes of mass killing the SS destroyed a few buildings but left all the witnesses who watched them destroy the evidence of mass killing instead of mass killing them.

>I still can't find any solid proof there were gas chambers.
Because there weren't, just delousing chambers like those at top left in this image.

The claimed "gas chamber" at Auschwitz is ridiculous, it's underground with only a single file, non-gas-tight wooden door for entry/exit, and a lift only capable of moving a few bodies up to crematoria level at a time. All became clear a few years ago when blueprints were discovered that clearly label it as a MORGUE. For that purpose it makes sense, e.g. it's underground to stay cool.

Anyone who thinks the Holocaust wasn't real is a fucking retard.

Holocaust was real, what happened is up for debate. Only Nazi deny that shit. If you think your "race" is superior your and idiot. Thinking what race you are has anything to do with life your double retarded. Yes id like my sushi COMPED. Yes I'll take a bump.

>It's impossible for them to have burnt multiple bodies at one time
>it's not like they could have had any number of crematoriums, each able to have multiple bodies in them
There's also the freed news near the end of the war. Some of the Russian soldiers raped some of them, and many are reported to have eaten so much once able to, that they died from ruptured stomachs and the likes.

So you're saying that pic related happened?

>your and idiot

>>It's impossible for them to have burnt multiple bodies at one time
>Ash magically removed from oven and dead jews magically enter the oven as soon as there is room l2read
>multiple crematoriums
now you are just making shit up, noone has ever said they only had one crematorium and the Image I was replying to increased the number of crematoriums out of generosity.

Why are you such a kike?

>died from ruptured stomachs
Speaking of ruptured stomachs.

>and many are reported to have eaten so much once
From eating TWO peas I assume...

JUST LIKE SANDY HOOK AND MOOT

Jews wipe out entire peoples in the Tanakh. They still hold that it's moral to kill children that might grow up to hurt Jews. Turnabout is fair play. It would be cowardly and immoral not to give them their own medicine.

By "not sinking to their level" you leave other goyim vulnerable to them. That is not moral. Jews' behavior requires us to wipe them out.

after Hitler betrayed a pact because he was a fucking jew himself and attacked by surprise, and the USSR still won. Hitler was a literal junkie and founded his entire economy on the jewish financial trick of MEFO bills

>>detailed records kept by the nazis themselves,
>Which prove nothing.
No thats a pretty huge tell

>the hall of cost

is that the child support office?

>because he was a fucking jew himself
Is there any Jew narrative you don't believe?

Ancestry of Adolf Hitler - Jennifer Rosenberg
history1900s.about.com/od/hitleradolf/a/hitlerancestry.htm
archive.is/MqOr

The Fake Legends of Adolf Hitler's Jewish Grandfather - Carolyn Yeager
carolynyeager.net/fake-legends-adolf-hitler’s-“jewish-grandfather”
archive.is/k0f34

Hitler Jewish?
holocaust-history.org/questions/hitler-jewish.shtml
archive.is/GiRKh

Hitler Was a Jew / Rothschild Debunked in Under Sixty Seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=hE0gu5cjwCo

Hitler Was Not a Rothschild or a Zionist Agent - William Finck
mk.christogenea.org/podcasts/hitler-was-not-rothschild-or-zionist-agent

Jew or Not Jew: Adolf Hitler
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=358
archive.is/Aod6d

Lineage of Adolf Hitler
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Lineage_of_Adolf_Hitler
archive.is/gI7tI

Was Adolf Hitler Jewish? - John Toland
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/hitlerjew.html
archive.is/IrLUs

Was Hitler Jewish? - Daniel Mallia
hnn.us/article/142825
archive.is/DYoNk

>No thats a pretty huge tell
No, the so-called "documentary proof" of the Holocaust doesn't actually prove a goddamn thing.

the eternal assfucked anglo

I don't understand atheist you don't believe in God because you require evidence but you believe in the Holocaust with conflicting evidence that's worse than no evidence

I love these so much.

It's also really weird it's you guys celebrate other people hating you and killing you I mean there's no such thing as a black slavery day. I mean said black people dress up weird and have afros and call it the niggercaust. No wonder you push degeneracy you unabashedly are obsessed with the murder and theft of your old people and can't stop writing and making money off of it. That's like Hitler was a serial killer have you guys are all out there actively promoting novelization of his work

Came across this. Some pretty funny shit. They claim they left the doors open while gassing the victims.

www.holocaustresearchproject.org/othercamps/auschwitzgaschambers.html

i believe im being lied to with some damning evidence to prove it.

you try supplying and maintaining a standing army and civilians and POW's while cut off from the world.

Even if it was real, who cares? Never in the history of man have people been suffocated or intellectually submerged by one act of mass violence such as we are with the Holocaust. Countless other atrocities and yet BARELY get a mention or make a blip on the radar, really makes you think. I use to debate whether it happened or not, then I realise it doesn't matter either way and with the way Jews act nowadays I'm kind of sad it didn't happen.

The concentration camps were work camps, similar to Americas 'internment camps'

Towards the end of the war things started getting dicey, if you can't even food your troops anymore you're not worrying about prisoners.

Was it a fun place to be? No
Did Jews die? Yes
Were "6" million Jews exterminated? No.

Ask yourself why its always SIX million

>Ask yourself why its always SIX million
Why? Genuinely asking.

It will be real...

Truth does not fear investigation. Even publicly questioning the holocaust claims are grounds for imprisonment, which immediately makes it suspect.

Same reason the star of David is a SIX sided hexagram.

Same reason why they're constantly throwing up the six.