JFK dump is mother fucking HAPPENING

Someone had to make a thread...

bet he was gay or something

Oh user, what a load of SHIT. Speaking of shit, why don't you go take a big ol' POOP. I am. Taking a big poopy on the adult toilet like a big boy. Poopy in toilet!! Ignore this JFK Files shit, go for a real poop! I bet you're feeling like you need a poop after your big lunch :) go poopy user, ignore this garbage

ISRAEL KILLED JFK

its only gay if you're a bottom

Guys I'm sleepy

Can't wait bump. No sleep!

>the absolute state of shills

Ready for some [REDACTED]kino.

>mfw everything still redacted

oh well interesting none the less I guess

Go to bed then little shill, so you're wide awake for the file dump tomorrow.

committing any act of sodomy makes you gay, even if its with women

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF JUDAISM

Nice.

If it as anything big like the CIA killing him or some Israel conspiracy it wouldn't be happening.

QRD on the rusty old ship?

>having sex with women makes you gay
glad we could come to terms that traps are not gay

>IB4 the Russians did it because he failed to pay government sponsored Russian hookers for a golden shower.

this, its gonna be nothing, if it was something they would just hide it

Sad but true.

Any time in particular?

Also this. Everything will be redacted. I guarantee entire pages full of solid black lines.

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

It's been speculated he has a 'special friend' who sucked him off on the regular the way Marx sucked off Engels for sheckles. Could be true.

Holy fug it was some lobe wolf named Stephen Paddock!

USS LIberty a ship that Israeli Air Force destroyed to try and false flag us into war.

>sloopy posting is now poo posting

what the fuck is with these shills this morning
seems im needed more than ever

He had Addison's disease and was a very weak man.

That'll still be bad in its own way. Showing they have something to hide will get people riled up.

it was the germans

any non-vaginal sex is gay, traps dont have vaginas so they are automatically gay

underrated post

>any non-vaginal sex is gay
Why? It's still with a woman.
>traps dont have vaginas
Boypussy

>congress vote to keep it classified for another 25 years
>YOU DIDN'T DO IT DRUMF, CONGRESS WANTED IT RELEASED

Holy shit.

Protruding if true.

>congress doesn't want it released for 25 years
>trump won't allow them to repeat it
>fuck you blumpf! congress had this idea the whole time!
I just don't understand

"So interesting."

He reminds me of cartman with his trolly tweets. I fucking love him lol.

>not lusting after big dick, the one thing all people everywhere respect
>fucking some used up beef curtain or shitty anus instead.

Wew, lad.

The president of my country is a fag, send help...

Yup, this is true. That's why I'm not too excited for this as it will be just boring information.

do you think they edited it ?

Based

I hope you niggers instantly save and archive that shit so they can't do a takeback

So not yet...

false flag incoming, the jews cant allow this to happen oy veyy.

So if my gf sucks me off it makes me a fag? Good to know I guess

If this isnt pasta then wow autism

>non-vaginal sex
>sucks me off
dumb faggots cant read

I don't like this new shill shitpost style.
Reminds me they're all pedophiles who really need to fucking an hero.

this guy has to be one of the most insufferable cunts on twitter, he uses that IR whatever account to bot an early reply then goes on a faggotstorm under it on every single trump tweet
imagine being that fucking lame

>be super smart jewish Cabal taking voer the world
>have documents that would ruin your plan
>give documents to your enemy

How is anyone retarded enough to believe the JFK files will have anything important in them at all? I totally believe JFK was killed by our government, but the government isn't going to save damning evidence then hand it over to their destroyers.

> Dat beard on my crotch

eww

bet you're a fun lay.

There will be heads that will roll for making intelligence look either malicious or retarded.

Trump's likely playing hardball by allowing this to happen, as a statement to the rest that he's willing to play hardball and that if they don't stop this deep state bullshit he'll uproot them one by one.

they thought hillary would win.

might be like the podesta emails where coded messages can be deciphered.

the documents were set to be made public whoever was president, the president just approves

>So interesting!
This fucking guy!

You are failing to see the farcical nature of "keeping the documents sealed". Why would they turn over the documents at all? Why wouldn't they give them a transcript from a power rangers episode and call it a day? "lose" them like every other important document we've created?

You are figuratively expecting them to hand a loaded gun to someone who wants to kill them. Why on Earth would you even expect a human to act this way? The people who don't want the documents out have ostensibly held them since they were drafted; why would you even IMAGINE the original documents exist in any form?

Rotten pasta

Just let the redditors have their fun. It keeps them out of serious threads.

What if copies were made in case of such an event? You're assuming everyone at that level is complicit in the grand conspiracy. There are people who do genuinely care about the world and it's inhabitants. All they can do is deflect and pretend that it's not groundbreaking stuff.

even power bottoms?

>Why would they turn over the documents at all?
if they dont then trump gets to fire them.

its a painfully easy setup.

>why would you even IMAGINE the original documents exist in any form?
its documents of the investigation done by someone else, not the jews themselves.

Fucking wonky eyed bitch GROSS

I expect a sticky tomorrow mods

Power bottom is a meme.

This is OLD pasta, newfags please.

I still can't believe she had the audacity to tweet that... egocentric cunt

quads of truth

Praise kek

What if the dump is just thr Kitty History music video?

Yeah and the cia was pressuring him to stop it.
Do you really think a president Jeb, Cruz, or Clinton would allow these to be released?

lol this one got me

>getting a blow-job is not sex

ok so it's not sex if your girl friend blows some nigger? shut the fuck up.

oral sex

I already read them. It's fucking nothing. Everyone has read them that's why nobody has anything to say. I wouldn't waste my time.

so getting sucked off by a guy isnt gay, nice to know

The JFK files were already sanitized. Plenty of time to sanitize them.

inb4 the docs mention a video from another angle with undeniable proof.

the info isnt released yet, asshole.
fake and gay.

he is being a kike lawyer. maybe legally speaking sucking someone's cock is not actually sex; it is a sex act. he just being stupid, ignore him.

Is this your first day on the job, shill?

>ISRAEL KILLED JFK
This, JFK wanted to investigate Israel's Reactor at Dimona and shortly after expressing his intent he was killed. There were other things accomplished with his death but the Israel nuclear program secrecy was the primary one.

this

don't forget executive order 11110, to stop the money lenders in the Fed

It's silly to think these kikes have that degree of control over every little thing. It's just significant influence due to key positions. They can get fukt quite easily with decent coordination at opportune moments. It always ends up happening.

This, they're just going to put out a bunch of bullshit, about 1/4 of it is probably just going to be made up. Why would the CIA admit to committing a crime? Those files probably don't even exist anymore, if they even did in the first place.

It won't be a happening
I hope GHW Bush and Cruz Sr. did it but not holding my breath.

How is this fucker not deported yet

Literal shit post

literally just a more complex version of
>hey guys, this is silly, I'm feeling pretty tired, we should all just get some sleep and forget about this

The JFK files were all sanitized. They had over 50 years to do it. Some of the perps are still breathing so the CIA is protecting those 3 plotters who are still breathing.

>it comes out that the CIA niggers killed him
>everyone goes apeshit and demands the CIA be removed
>the glow in the dark chimps go crazy and try to kill Trump or do something on that level
>whole country is then firmly against the deep state
>Sup Forums makes some popcorn and shitposts Ron Paul "it's too late" memes
>bloody revolution ensues and after a few days without food people get hungry
>people get angry when they're hungry
>a Sup Forumstard steps up and starts handing out snickers bars and rifles
>Adolf Hitler lives and the Fourth Reich is here
My body is ready.

>ploopy posting

Even the CIA aren't autistic enough to actually record killing a sitting president in the files. Imagine - expenses receipts for bullets etc

Hmmm. Hey, Trump doesn't like Cubans. Let's blame them!

JFK FILES TO BE RELEASED!!!!

Love microdosing pasta

>146633396
>146633396
>146633396
>146633396
>146633396

As I understand the files were in the hands of the Warren Commission and were seen outside of the CIA. They are likely breadcrumbs that confirm Oswald being a CIA asset and details of his trip to Mexico (Where the CIA first trained the BAY of Pigs invaders coincidentally) and CIA activity in Dallas. We'll be able to fill in the blanks from there.

50 fucking years later.

This will be either (((warren commission))) report mostly sharpied out or some complete fabrication that they've been able to work on for the last 50 years. Do you people really believe they will let us see anything incriminating?