Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxIEscfQhj0&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

pls come to canada

you can be my gfs bull

Letting non-whites into a white ethnostate kind of defeats the purpose

ha no

Brittney Venti is 33% Western African according to her 23andme. You are whiter than her so you will be fine

thats 69% white, and with breeding, my children would be like 90% whtie, and grandchildren 95%+ white. desu most americans have genetics like this, maybe not black, but with mexican or combination of amerindian blood. (which is mexican)

Nope one drop rule faggot

>African ancestry

>Brittany Venti is fine

Were you surprised?

>Has African ancestry
>American

Fuck no

Blood in the face

There's an old saying

Look white, act white, has white values and is accepted in white society then you are white and shouldn't have a problem being accepted into the ethnostate.

Discriminating someone based in the geneology is fucking stupid.

Only a literal beta would look for validation amongst other people. So no and no again just for being a part eggplant Sicilian faggot.

is your mother or father black?
also do you have a red beard?

my father was "black" ( i guess half-ish.) Yes, I never met him. I have European features, besides my hair texture, (which i buzz cut,) but I guess my skin color is sorta like Venti's. In regular clothes, and how I speak, almost all people would consider me white.

youtube.com/watch?v=hxIEscfQhj0&t=1s

>pls let me in ethnostate pls
>less than 95% white DNA
"no"

>part nig
>part irish

Bet your name is Tyrone.

>thats 69% white, and with breeding, my children would be like 90% whtie, and grandchildren 95%+ white

American education. Your children would be 84.5% white and your grandchildren would be 92.25% white, and that's only if you were to breed with a 100% and your children would do the same. This is, however, impossible in the Muttland that you live in.

I see only a white man.