Why haven't we banned guns yet?

Why haven't we banned guns yet?

latimes.com/local/abcarian/la-me-abcarian-steinle-trial-20171024-story,amp.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12882416
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he stole a gun from a park rangers car you insufferable faggot

also this guy was deported like 5 times

if kim does nuke ca, i will actually laugh as my first reaction, guaranteed. i will probably keep laughing for years afterwards as well.

>trump wants to blame a sentient being
>but why dont we blame the object he used

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF JOURNALISM

end state liberalism is north korea, it's not beyond them to just ban things ad infinitum.

I'll join you desu. It will be

>if we make guns illegal then the illegal aliens who break the law to come here will be forced to adhere to the gun laws.

Because then you'd start banning knives, forks, spoons and everything else that could kill a man.
Good god, you amerilards are fucking stupid.

Ban niggers and watch the gun crime plummet.

"reasonable gun control" is banning spics and niggers from getting them and jews from bitching about any of it.

Keep guns to tow blacks in line.

Ban illegal Mexicans instead.

/thread

LAtimes is an absolute shit rag

He stole/illegally bought the gun.

>blame the guns

Fun fact: the guns used in the San Bernadino shooting were smuggled in over Obama's wide-open border.

When whites do shootings, whites are to blame

When non-whites do shootings, inanimate objects and even white people are to blame.

probably got it from the cartel that illegally smuggled him into the country

the gun was stolen from a cop

Kys

Guns might as well be banned in Cali, they are so impossible to obtain then own legally without violating some law or future law.

>Why haven't we banned guns yet?
Coz Muricans are retarded, obviously.

why haven't we banned weed yet?
oh wait we have and it didn't work.
why would it work with guns?

Hold on Bruce, let's take a closer look at those facts real quick.

Holy fuck, the homicide rate went down after the gun buyback and the suicide rate went down even more!!!

>spics
>sentient
ay caramba

weird how 2001-2002 is as high as 94-95... really makes you think

it was going down beforehand dumb cunt

>it was going down beforehand dumb cunt
But then it went down even more. Fucking amazing!
For suicides the results are even better (if you prefer people not to die for nothing).

Why doesn't japan ban guns then?

>Why doesn't japan ban guns then?
Amazing digits of Satan.
Also a very good idea. Maybe their super-high suicide rate would go down if they did.

>But then it went down even more. Fucking amazing!
yeah, and now half of melbourne is a no-go zone because the africans have guns, the normal people don't, and the courts won't send any of the africans to prison.

>if you prefer people not to die for nothing
fuck off.

Wow, it's almost like known criminals have a propensity to not follow the law.

the best post from the best country

If only we could look at another chart. Like Switzerland or something, another first world country which had ready access to guns and decided not to ban them during that period. If only we could see if their homicide rate had a similar decline, and everyone having an M16 in their house

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12882416
>hurr durr something happened after something else, this proves causation

And how many mass shootings did New Zealand have during that period despite not banning guns

Did you go to school in the US or something? It stays flat during the buyback and then spikes before returning to the mean. They even drew the trend for you in a nice green dotted line.

>yeah, and now half of melbourne is a no-go zone because the africans have guns, the normal people don't, and the courts won't send any of the africans to prison.
Melbourne has a super-low crime rate, you tard. And Melbourne is the most liveable city too.

>Melbourne has a super-low crime rate, you tard. And Melbourne is the most liveable city too.
okay, go and live in your "most liveable city". i'll spend my time in a shitty city not being raped and murdered.

See goys, all these guest citizens are doctors, engineers, and mathematicians but then they get hold of a gun which transforms them into murderous sub-human primitives.

Fuck you white people.

I propose that the government should provide a single gun for every taxpaying adult of legal age. citizens would of course of the right to decline but for everyone else you get a gun. with the amount we spend on military power this shouldn't be too difficult, plus since america makes the best guns we would be only helping one of our strongest industries

because criminals don't give a rats ass about gun laws faggot
see

>super-low crime rate

Almost as bad as NYC which is a notorious shithole.

>(((JOURNALISM)))

NYC crimes rates have been super-low since Guiliani. Most of the crime has been relocated to Camden, Newark, and Jersey City.
Source: I used to live there.