Thoughts on race mixing

thoughts on race mixing

Only way to destroy white society.

Do it

completely OK if and only if the offspring is whiter than their parents

it depends on the type of race mixing and whether the mother or father is white

I genuinely don't give a shit. Anons who bellyache about are almost all incel NEETs who are bitter because women won't come to them.

All this muh white nationalism is faggotry. It's we wuz kangs without the melanin.

In fact, I'd burn coal just to spite Sup Forums.

Im nordic and gf is anglo, am I a race traitor?

ITS WRONG

ONLY FOOLS GAMBLE

CIVIC FAG

ONLY IF SHE IS A LEFTARD
BUT YOU ARE AN ETHNO TRAITOR

Yes, and Odin will smite you

Good point. If you're adding more white to the genes I don't see a problem.

FLAGS CHECK OUT

Race mixing depends..
if your white and want to procreate with a black person. It should be your choice not society.

It's simple math. A net gain of white.

Why the fuck does that nose ring compley ruin this bitch for me? The state of women today.

It shouldn't be pushed on us but if someone wants to marry someone of a different race it should hardly be illegal.

It depends on the genes
so no its not

My wife loves to get some good old BBC in her. I hope she gets pregnant one day and we have a mixed kid with some cute curly hair.

The mixed race offspring lose the unique characteristics of their parents. Pic related isn't "diversity".

You know after the Haitian Revolution they killed all white women who didn't agree to marry niggers. Those that did had kids with them but how many white Haitians do you see today? Genes mean nothing if the phenotype isn't white as phenotype is the genes that are actually meaningful. For example moss is more genetically diverse than humans but how diverse is moss in its appearance? White characteristics like blonde hair or blue or green eyes are all recessive, brown is dominant and racemixing will make white phenotypes less and less common.

Bad

Your caps lock key broken mate?

don't mix

same. CANT FUCKING STAND THOSE

Its there fucking life's if they want to race mix then they can. Just don't push race mixing propaganda onto people.

Does anyone else not care about race-mixing if it happens in non-whites countries? Like if a white woman went to kenya and coalburned and stayed there it wouldn't really bother me. It

If she stays there then I couldn't give a fuck what she does. Chances are more likely she'll get gang raped and stabbed to death though anyway.

You really can't force people to sleep with that person or that white person, at that point you are infringing on other peoples freedom which I don't particularly agree with.

OK as long as you aren't mixing with japs or jews

Good but you should choose carefully and rise the child properly